Options

Uber premium pass.........In Transit

Comments

• Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    zeebra:
    cabinetmaker:
    xmacro:
    Package is in Gainesvill, FL, which is a few hours away from me; should be here Monday or Tuesday, and I should be able to ship it out the same day, so I need Cabinetmakers address!!
    Pm to ya.
    Cabby, PM to you with my addy! Lets gets this wrapped up!! Goldy PM me addy when you get a chance. Hopefully I can get this to you by Sat.
    PM sent. This pass is moving quicker than I thought it would.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Got the package and made my picks; just a couple questions to confirm before I shoot it out again:
    - What's the max number of any one kind of cigar allowed?
    - The three additional cigars outside the herfador; there's no note on them, and I'm wondering if they're from Vulchor to me, or are they a ridealong for someone else?

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes sir....theyre for you-----hope their O.K., The max # of cigars for any one kind is 3 I believe also.
  • Options
    Much appreciated; I'll definitely enjoy these!! I'll pay it forward and toss in a few mystery sticks for Cabbie

I'll get this thing out today - takes are GOF tubo and MOW Armada, puts are White Owl, and Swisher Sweets ;)
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    what year is the White OWl and the Swisher from? im looking for 2002 if you have any.
  • Options
    Rest assured, they're both quite old. I've also taken the greatest care in aging them beneath the seat in my truck for the past few months as well, so they've reached the peak of flavor in the 90F sauna that is my truck.

Package is away: 0309 2880 0003 1805 6300

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Son of a **** I wish this thing was headed to me now and not before.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Son of a **** I wish this thing was headed to me now and not before.
    Congrats on 2000~!
  • Options
    Hey, just wanted to give a heads up to whoever tossed in the GOF Carlito Dbl. robusto tubo - when I cracked open the tubo, it had some mold spots on it (3D, white and fluffy - definitely mold), so you may wanna check your humi and make sure it didn't spread.

Then again, it's been in the high 80's the past few day in FL, so it may have gotten the mold while down South here; either way, just a heads up

I've wiped it down and quarantined it; if nothing grows back in 3 or 4 days, I'll be cleansing the infected stick with a small fire

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    xmacro:
    Hey, just wanted to give a heads up to whoever tossed in the GOF Carlito Dbl. robusto tubo - when I cracked open the tubo, it had some mold spots on it (3D, white and fluffy - definitely mold), so you may wanna check your humi and make sure it didn't spread.

Then again, it's been in the high 80's the past few day in FL, so it may have gotten the mold while down South here; either way, just a heads up

I've wiped it down and quarantined it; if nothing grows back in 3 or 4 days, I'll be cleansing the infected stick with a small fire

After talking with xmacro, it was definitely my GoF tubo that was the culprit - and Ive got 7 more of em, all with mold on em and all ruined! Since it was xmacro that picked my sh!tty stick (apparently I should have been in ENFIDEL's Crap Cigar Pass LOL), I am working with him thru PM to make it right with him personally.

Still, I wanted to take the time to apologize, put my hand up and say MY BAD fellas. No excuses, 100% avoidable as I should have checked the stick before I put it in there. Im just glad it apparently did NOT contaminate the rest of the pass - I may have had to commit ritual hari kari.

I feel awful about this guys. You shell out a couple hundred bucks for a box of EIGHT stinking cigars, you would expect that you would be getting a quality product. Apparently after reading thru another thread on here, this is a pretty common thing in GoF tubos!

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    All good Sniper, anyone could have done it. No harm, no foul. Thats one of the reasons if I get cigars in a tube, I just take em out.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Looking forward to getting this. Gonna take the swishers and white owls, I think..
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The Sniper:
    xmacro:

After talking with xmacro, it was definitely my GoF tubo that was the culprit - and Ive got 7 more of em, all with mold on em and all ruined! Since it was xmacro that picked my sh!tty stick (apparently I should have been in ENFIDEL's Crap Cigar Pass LOL), I am working with him thru PM to make it right with him personally.

Still, I wanted to take the time to apologize, put my hand up and say MY BAD fellas. No excuses, 100% avoidable as I should have checked the stick before I put it in there. Im just glad it apparently did NOT contaminate the rest of the pass - I may have had to commit ritual hari kari.

I feel awful about this guys. You shell out a couple hundred bucks for a box of EIGHT stinking cigars, you would expect that you would be getting a quality product. Apparently after reading thru another thread on here, this is a pretty common thing in GoF tubos!

Want me to add you to the pass??? I could plug you in for next ;)
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    Looking forward to getting this. Gonna take the swishers and white owls, I think..
    Ok good, just make sure to put some Black N Mild Cherry Flavor for me.
  • Options
    Got the pass today, looks great. There was a bag outside the box, I'm assuming it was 4 me. I added 2 new bags, lol.

Takes: Opus X, MOW Armada / Puts: Partegas 150 X 2.

I'll try to get this out tomorrow, depends on what the day looks like. Might have my gal drop it off for me, I gotta get a job out tomorrow by the end of business.
  • Options
    ooo my turn and I'm gonna be grabbing one of those Partegas 150! Thanks Greg!
  • Options
    Sent this bad boy out today, I'll post the tracking# later as my gf is the one who got it out for me.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    cabinetmaker:
    Sent this bad boy out today, I'll post the tracking# later as my gf is the one who got it out for me.
    Congrats on the new GF Greg!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    cabinetmaker:
    Thanks, she's exactly what I have been looking for in a woman!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    ENFIDL:
    cabinetmaker:
    Thanks, she's exactly what I have been looking for in a woman!
    Very nice, Greg. New house, new girlfriend, same aged cigars.................
  • Options
    0310 2010 0002 2117 7296

Yes, life is good. Come home everyday to a home cooked meal and a beautiful woman who always smiles!
  • Options
    Smoking the mow armada from the pass now. Great so far, but just got to the crack in the wrapper which is about 1" long. I hope it does not affect the smoke much.
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    Smoking the mow armada from the pass now. Great so far, but just got to the crack in the wrapper which is about 1" long. I hope it does not affect the smoke much.
    Made it past the crack with no issues, and I have to say this is one fine cigar!
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    Made it past the crack with no issues, and I have to say this is one fine cigar!
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Nice work on the new GF, sounds like a keeper
  • Options
    Should get this Monday. I'll get it shipped back out Tuesday.

Pass should be with Goldy by Thursday!
  • Options
    Goldy:
    Nice work on the new GF, sounds like a keeper
    She is. She's making spring rolls right now for a small cookout later. We cooked up 8 earlier and, damn....
  • Options
    got it, sitting on my desk, will open it up later tonight.
  • Options
    Thanks for the extras Greg!

Takes
    Camacho PE x 2 (there were 3 and didnt want to give back what you started em with)
    Partegas 150

Puts
    Opus X Love Affair
    Opus X Magnum O
    Opus X Fuente Fuente
    And ofcourse a few extras for ya goldy. Package will be out tomorrow to ya.

Thanks!!!!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    0310 2010 0002 2117 7296

Yes, life is good. Come home everyday to a home cooked meal and a beautiful woman who always smiles!
    Congrats on the new lady!!! You should celebrate by sending me more Sawdust! HAHA!