Home Non Cigar Related

mikalsan

jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
Has any one heard from him? I sent him a box of probly 100 cigars many months ago, never heard from him and he seems to have disapeared from the board. I cant help but fear the worst.

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    jihiggs:
    Has any one heard from him? I sent him a box of probly 100 cigars many months ago, never heard from him and he seems to have disapeared from the board. I cant help but fear the worst.
    Damn that sucks higgs. We had that happen not too long ago with a pass.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    yeah... that does suck.

maybe it is about time we have a "bad traders" thread. I dont wanna but at the same time i dont want to see people get burned. (unless they are trying to nub some cigar)
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    jihiggs:
    I cant help but fear the worst.
    And if I am not mistaken, he is serving over in Iraq or Afghanistan. So for him, the worst can mean something more dire than absconding with cigars. James, since you sent him the package, you obviously have his name. Does anyone know how to look for casualty lists for the war?
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Smoke=Fire:
    jihiggs:
    I cant help but fear the worst.
    And if I am not mistaken, he is serving over in Iraq or Afghanistan. So for him, the worst can mean something more dire than absconding with cigars. James, since you sent him the package, you obviously have his name. Does anyone know how to look for casualty lists for the war?
    I had forgotten he was serving. Lets hope its nothing like that.
  • CastleCrestCastleCrest Posts: 51
    All that said - Anyone in the position to be unable to move a box forward or keep there end of a trade, should never have joined into a deal.

All that said - I hope he is safe & just busy serving our Country!
    Try googling his name!

& no one should ever wait that long before saying something.
    A week or 2 of no contact & posting an "Is Everything OK?"
    thread gives a heads up to others just incase he is working the room. There have been guys that have worked several sites at once & then dropped off the face of the Earth.
    Sucks but you have to be careful!
    CC
    kuzi16:
    yeah... that does suck.

maybe it is about time we have a "bad traders" thread. I dont wanna but at the same time i dont want to see people get burned. (unless they are trying to nub some cigar)

There is a bad traders list that covers all the boards - name should be added to that list as well.

http://www.vitolas.net/wiki/scumbags/list
    CastleCrest:
    kuzi16:
    yeah... that does suck.

There is a bad traders list that covers all the boards - name should be added to that list as well. http://www.vitolas.net/wiki/scumbags/list
    thanks CC i knew it existed over there i just wasnt sure it was covering this site as well. good call.
  • jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    no no, you guys got the wrong idea, he is serving in iraq and I gifted him a box of about 100 cigars to pass out to his fellow soldiers. I never heard if he got them or not and havent seen him for several months. If he never got them that would be one thing, but Im worried that he never got them cause he himself got got.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    i hope he got them as these kinda things mean alot to the troops
    jihiggs:
    no no, you guys got the wrong idea, he is serving in iraq and I gifted him a box of about 100 cigars to pass out to his fellow soldiers. I never heard if he got them or not and havent seen him for several months. If he never got them that would be one thing, but Im worried that he never got them cause he himself got got.
    hope for the best.
    jihiggs:

Thanks for letting know what was going on -
    I didn't understand what was going on!

I hope he's safe & smoking cigars with his buddys!!!!