Home Non Cigar Related

Need some prayers fellas

My beloved grandma went to be with Jesus this morning at 4:15. This amidst a very stressful move kinda put me in a daze today and I just walked around on auto-pilot all day. The funeral is on saturday and i would really appreciate yall's thoughts and prayers.

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prayers coming your way brother........................
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're in our prayers and she is at peace now.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear this, thoughts and prayers your way, bro :(
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Thoughts and prayers are with you Alex..
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Prayers from Ohio for you and your family.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    ive never been much for prayers, but i will say im sorry to hear this. good luck and stay strong
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    My thoughts are with you. Do what you need to.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Thoughts and prayers coming to you from Texas bud. I'm very sorry for your loss and know we are all here for you bud.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Praying for you and your family, buddy.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Prayers going out for you and your family
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Prayers and poss. thoughts to you and your family.....your lose is heavens gain.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Hopefully you can celebrate her life... Thoughts and prayers with you good sir
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good thoughts and prayers coming your way, my friend.

Marty

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Stay strong brother... You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Alex, I'm sorry to hear that you lost your Grandmother. My prayers will go out for you and your family.
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Sorry to hear this news Alex. I hope you find peace, and a way to light your memories of her with happiness.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Alex I'm sorry to hear this, it's very sad. Prayers for you and your family bro!
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Prayers out to you Bro....celebrate her life.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Whoa man... Praying for you bro.

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Praying for you and yours man.
    One God, One Truth
  • Ironmick63Ironmick63 Posts: 100
    So sorry to hear about your lost. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this ruff time.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Lasabar:
    Hopefully you can celebrate her life... Thoughts and prayers with you good sir
    Great way to put this Lasabar. +1 on celebrating her life. Thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Prayers incoming. Sorry to hear it.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    God bless you and your family in this time of stress.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    My condolences Alex, never easy to lose someone close to you. My suggestion to you - after all that goes on with the loss of a loved one is said and done, find somewhere peaceful to be by yourself and reflect on your relationship with your grandmother with a favorite stick. My prayers are with you my friend, and if there is anything I can do please let me know.

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Thanks fellas. Just got done with the service.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Bro.. I know very well the pain of this.. lost my grandmother two years ago, and that woman was a saint in my life like no other. Know that my thoughts and prayers go out to you man.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Just know that you'll always have your memories of her. Remember the good times.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Man so sorry to hear this Alex. Grandma's are the best thing in the world. Good thoughts and sticks headed your way bro.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Hey guys. Sorry ive been less of a presence these pat couple days. I also need some more prayers. My passenger side widow on y truck decided to shatter last Thursday and we have had rain all day today. Also, me and my lady are having a big fight and I'm basically having to decide whether or not to stay together with her. My dog I've had for ten years (the one in the sniper picture for the veterans who were here for that) is in a lot of pain yelping and crying when she moves certain ways. She used to jump up and run full speed to meet you when you got home but now she just lays there and doesn't move. I am pretty sure I'm gonna have to take her out to the country and take care of her soon. With all this on my mind, I have yet to start on a big economics project I have due tomorrow. And i have to post 415's end of a trade/ bomb on the good traders and get his end out which I am so late in doing. So I'm just drowning here and depressed.. And want to just shut the world out and go duck hunting or fishing or even lock myself in the room but I can't do that. I'm just an emotional wreck with the fight with allie and the probability of having to kill my bestfriend, emmie, who is always there to give me a big wet kiss whenever I need cheering up for the past ten years. Any kind words, advice, and prayers would truly be appreciated and are especially needed. Kevin, I will make up for the delay that I promise you, I hate to ask for you to wait but I must.. Thank you fellas, I know y'all will always be here for me and it truly warms my heart.