Home Non Cigar Related

Ozzy Osbourne Lives!

Seriousley Finally Ozzy Made it to the show in Reno nevada that he cancelled on my birthday back In Jan.
This was my 26th time to See the Madman Live 9first being in 1977 with the Original Black Sabbath.... and belive it or not he was in the best shape ive seen him in Years! Remarkable! 2 Hours and By far the loudest concert I have been to in Years! My head was actually vibrating when we left and my ears were still ringing late into the next day! **** EH!
This is What Rock and Roll is about.... Not some HUGE ass Fancy Show with perfectly tweeked sound ... Its walls of Amps and Mind Numbing Metal Jammin!.. I shot most of the show on Video using my HD video on the droid and Video on my Minolta.... You can check out all the videos on my You Tube sight
redtailhawkoz@youtube.com

heres a Sample of some of the Pictures I shot..... I was Center stage row 16..... Damn good Seats!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I have learned alot about People and those i thought were my intenet and personal Friends latley.........
Enjoy the Videos

Comments

• Dude.. Awesome! I saw him at Ozzfest 05 with maiden and original Sabbath reunion and he was awesome. Glad it was a good show.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Sounds like it got your juices flowing. ROCK and ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Cool. I assume you got to see him play with Randy Rhoads along the way? If so, what was that like? He was my hero when I was a kid.
    Have you read Off the Rails by Rudy Sarzo? Great read - it gave great insight into those first two Blizzard of Oz tours that I haven't really found any good info about anywhere else.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    NO I haven't read that, but I have met Rudy Sarzo... when he wwas with Quiet Riot! LOL I did see Ozzy with Randy Rhodes...... By far the Best Insanity Ozzy ever had , Randy is what Gave Ozzy Life after Black Sabbath, and there isnt a Day goes by that Ozzy doesn't than him for that.... I think I have seen Ozzy with every line up he has ever had... worst being brad gillis with Sarzo and tommy aldridge... although Tommy Aldridge is Aruably opne of the best drummers ever with little notority he was incredible, Sarzo was a Basic Bass Player with Glitz, .... Brad Gillis is forgettable.... LOL RIll check out that Book
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Awesome man. I highly recommend the book. You can tell Rudy's not a professional writer, but the content makes up for that IMO.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Apparently new documentary is phenominal...Tribecca film fest...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Bad ass Oz, sounds like a great time.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Oz, What I find interesting is the age range at Ozzies concerts. Seen guys sixty and kids in their teens.
    kaspera79:
    Hey Oz, What I find interesting is the age range at Ozzies concerts. Seen guys sixty and kids in their teens.
    Just goes to show that good music transcends age. Saw the same thing myself at the Big 4 this weekend, Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax...those bands have all been around longer than I've been alive, and I was older than quite a few by at least a decade.
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    Just goes to show that good music transcends age. Saw the same thing myself at the Big 4 this weekend, Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax...those bands have all been around longer than I've been alive, and I was older than quite a few by at least a decade.

I would have been at the Big four if it wasnt for Ozzys Show..... How was it? here was people in front of me my AGE WITH THIER KIDS, I TOOK mY SON TO sEE oZZY TWICE FORST TIME HE WAS 9.... lol
    Big 4 was awesome Oz. It was great to get the opportunity to see Metallica and Megadeth, two bands I grew up listening to but have not yet seen. Of course Slayer was Slayer, brutal.
    j0z3r:
    Big 4 was awesome Oz. It was great to get the opportunity to see Metallica and Megadeth, two bands I grew up listening to but have not yet seen. Of course Slayer was Slayer, brutal.

LOL Ive seen metalica 15 times and have a nice scar on my forehead from the And Justice for all tour banging my head on a steel fence for whom the bell tolls...... LOL there were chemicals involved......
    I have seen megadeath like 9 times but Mustain was always Trashed and they sucked just about every time..... SLayer... 3 times and at Ozzfest they had the BIGGEST Circle Pit next to Lamb of God I have ever seen... looked like a hurricane of people! LOL Glad you got to see them ! Always a Plus in Life to see Bands that you grew up with !
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Hell yeah, dude! m/,

Who was on guitar on this tour?
    Light 'em up.
    Gus G an Unknown Soon to be WELL known.... INcredible Guitar Player absolutley Incredible! Plays circles around Most guys out there... WHere does Ozzy Find these Guys! LOL
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Figured it might be! Gus G is sick, I love his stuff with Dream Evil!
    Light 'em up.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    How many heavy metal guitarists' can post this pedigree!!!!!! Kostas Karamitroudis (Greek: ??sta? [???sta?t????] ?a?aµ?t???d??) aka Gus G., born September 12, 1980 in Thessaloniki, Greece.
    beatnic:
    How many heavy metal guitarists' can post this pedigree!!!!!! Kostas Karamitroudis (Greek: ??sta? [???sta?t????] ?a?aµ?t???d??) aka Gus G., born September 12, 1980 in Thessaloniki, Greece.

None that I know of all i know is he is quite possibly the best guitarsist Ive seen live since Randy Rhodes and he was with Ozzy as well..... OZZY IS THE MAN !