Home Non Cigar Related

The Birth Cert drama..... my .02

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
I'm not a "birther" by any means. I couldn't care one way or the other about Obama's birth certificate. The whole thing has been a circus for the past 3 years, in my opinion. At times, things made me say "hmmmmm" other times I laughed and shook my head. Whether Obama was born here or not is kind of a moot point. He's been president for the past three years and him being impeached over a B.C. snafu at this point doesn't wipe the slate clean of the damage he's done.....

All that being said, the way this whole thing unfolded was enough to make me say "hmmmmm" again. Mr. Trump puts himself out there as another whackadoo birther and demands to see it. People laugh and point and the circus goes on, right? Well, this time things got weird. A poll came out and it turns out this whole silly "circus" has been enough to somehow convince the average american voter that Obama "might not be a citizen" Hmmmmm. Interesting. Now you got Billy Daley thinking, We need to plug up the proverbial blow hole on this thing once and for all. It's spiraling out of control and we got a looming election to consider. Then, BAM! next day: B.C. surfaces.... Wow. Really? That simple? Maybe. You'd think if it were that easy, they woulda done it during the 2008 campaign when Hillary Clinton first brought the controversy to the spotlight, right? Saving us three years of madness and hoopla. I don't know. I still think there's more than meets the eye here.

It might just be good 'ol political football tossing at it's finest. But at the end of the day, Mr. Trump owes Obama "two for flinching".......
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Trump is now questioning how he got bad grades in Columbia univ. and then got into Harvard ....lol....i just think its great trump is getting the truth out there....i agree there are more pressing issues at hand...but at the same time a little truth from Obama is nice now and then.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Trump is definitely "in his kitchen", for sure.... I think it's great, in a way. Trump should keep striking while the iron is hot. If anything, Obama could use some feather ruffling practice for the campaign. He skated too easily in the first election. He might actually have to work a little for this one......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    well here is what i love and hate about politics...u can lie, and get away with it...thats what i love, lol, here is what i hate....the money spent on the elections! OBAMA has promised to spend a minimum of 1 billion dollars.!! seriously...how could u say the country needs to cut debt and cut programs yet spend that kind of money. I wish for each election, the two top runners, one from each side, just got, lets say 10million only...thats it, no PRIVATE companys chipping in or anything. Fun fact, which president recieved more money from OIL companies for elections then any other president...oh yes, OBAMA! lol
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I just find it ironic that the President who ran on the idea of "transparency" is anything BUT transparent about most things... The birther thing is retarded though.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Not quite. My wallet is pretty effin transparent.... Can see right through the thing...
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Not quite. My wallet is pretty effin transparent.... Can see right through the thing...
    And that is the crux of the problem with this Admin, economic incompetence
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    fla-gypsy:
    Jetmech_63:
    There fixed it.

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    fla-gypsy:
    Jetmech_63:
    There fixed it.

Lol.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    stephen_hannibal:
    fla-gypsy:
    Jetmech_63:
    There fixed it.

Lol.
    Haha Nice Stephen!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I didn't vote for him, I felt he was incompetent and in over his head. The rest of America did not and they get what is due them. I hope they realize this at election time. As far as the birth certificate, I don't care. I don't think it should be a requirement to be President.