Home General Discussion

I'm smoking a Punisher and....

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Not crying like a ***. In truth though, this cigar usuky makes mental out. I think I had just enough to drink to tillerate this mofo!!! Lovin it.

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Haha, what did you pair with it?
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    Haha, what did you pair with it?
    With his spelling I'd say Turpentine... Or a Lassie's dose of Miller Lite

Either way... Awesome that Alex is on the threads and thinking of us!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Little lit when you posted this, were ya?
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe some 103 PROOF FIGHTING CO*K, LMAO
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    y2pascoe:
    Little lit when you posted this, were ya?
    There are definite and measurable reasons why he's my favorite Swede EVER... LOL Hope the next morning didnt hurt too bad Alex!

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I think Alex got might have had too much of "Grandpa's Medicine" LOL Glad you're digging the stick Alex!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    You sure it was "just enough to drink"?
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Hope he didn't wake the next day and say "now why am I in a dress?"...
  • timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

Alex's spelling skills are legendary around the office.  He blames his ballpark frank-like fingers while others blame the whisky.  Me?  I think it's a combo of both.  No big deal, those spelling bee winners don't seem like much fun anyway.

• Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that is funny stuff!
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    timb:

He blames his ballpark frank-like fingers

LOL...Thats classic. Are those like sausage fingers ?

• dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    timb:

He blames his ballpark frank-like fingers

LOL...Thats classic. Are those like sausage fingers ?

Holy Hell...I bout woke the whole house when I saw that!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    Ugggh.... Worst... Handjob.... ever.......
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    bahahahahahaha
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:

But can he do the shocker?!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Hopefully not a proctologist.... You're going to feel a little pressure... WHAAAT The FFFUUU...
    BUT.... After the Handy, ANY Fat Girl in a 300 Mile Radius will want to all-of-a-sudden give you a blow-jay!

Imagine the match made in heaven if you could find a girl with pancake tlts!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    oh man...when I saw that I first thought someone burned the *** out of their hand, LOL

"Long ashes my friends."

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    BUT.... After the Handy, ANY Fat Girl in a 300 Mile Radius will want to all-of-a-sudden give you a blow-jay!

Imagine the match made in heaven if you could find a girl with pancake tlts!
    You're girlfriend is a helluva woman, or just a f*cked up as you are ...
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Back on topic.......

Not that I don't love talking about handjobs, BJs, fat chicks with pancake ****, etc.....But.....

I had a Punisher yesterday. I dunno.... maybe I didn't get a very spicy one, but I wasn't that impressed. At least not with the spice factor. I eat spicy foods on a regular basis, so the spiciness of the wrapper was kinda nice. I was talking to madurofan about it and we agreed that the heavy spice really opened up the palette and helped pick up the other flavors going on. Once you get past the initial spiciness, the stick mellows out a bit and the espresso and leather flavors become more pronounced. I really like this smoke. It'll be a great after-dinner-with-a-drink smoke. It was definitely full-bodied and not to be smoked on an empty stomach.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Wasn't that impressed....  but you really liked it?  Huh? 

; )

timb:

; )

Haha ... I'm hoping he meant he wasn't that impressed with the spice factor but was impressed with the cigar.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Not crying like a ***. In truth though, this cigar usuky makes mental out. I think I had just enough to drink to tillerate this mofo!!! Lovin it.
    I said the exact same thing when I smoked it. LOL
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    Alex Svenson:
    The last time I smoked a bottle of scotch and drank a cigar, I said the same thing too...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    fla-gypsy:
    Alex Svenson:
    The last time I smoked a bottle of scotch and drank a cigar, I said the same thing too...
    Don't inhale the scotch, it's really hard on the lungs.
    madurofan:
    timb:

; )

Haha ... I'm hoping he meant he wasn't that impressed with the spice factor but was impressed with the cigar.
    LOL! Yes. I meant the spiciness didn't really impress me, but the overall flavor and strength of the smoke did. But like I said, I'm a spicy foods freak. I put hot sauce and jalapenos on everything I eat. So, I think my palette is used to the heat.

Gotcha!  Try this cigar on a hot day with a few of your favorite Pilsner type beers.  Peroni, High Life, even a normal old Triple Hop Brew willl do.  Damn tasty.

timb:

Gotcha!  Try this cigar on a hot day with a few of your favorite Pilsner type beers.  Peroni, High Life, even a normal old Triple Hop Brew willl do.  Damn tasty.

Damn it Tim, the next time I order from you, I'll just call and say I want cigars that pair well with whatever beer I'm into at that moment. 90% of the time is going to be a stout but occasionally I vary that but no Pilsners ...
    madurofan:
    timb:

Damn it Tim, the next time I order from you, I'll just call and say I want cigars that pair well with whatever beer I'm into at that moment. 90% of the time is going to be a stout but occasionally I vary that but no Pilsners ...
    I just noticed you changed your avatar, Landon. Funny, I was just having a conversation the other day with someone about EP Carrillo cigars....... Oh, wait.....
    lilwing88:
    madurofan:
    timb:

I just noticed you changed your avatar, Landon. Funny, I was just having a conversation the other day with someone about EP Carrillo cigars....... Oh, wait.....
    Who could that have been?!?

The explosion avi was no longer appropriate as I am more or less retired from the bombing game. I love reading the bombing threads and seeing the newer BOTL's keeping up the tradition.

The squirrel once went on a legendary bombing run, I believe it culminated in a 20 cigar bomb that left me homeless and with two hairless dogs.