Home Non Cigar Related

Help one of our clients

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
Hey guys, one of our most loyal clients is in a contest to be a local MMA ring girl. She has two full sleeves, both her feet, both sides of her chest, behind both ears, and just started her backpiece, all done at Year of the Monkey, by Kevin. The three girls with the most "likes" will be ring girls, I'd appreciate any help you guys can provide. I have already told her the picture she submitted sucks ass, but you can scroll down the conversation and click on her FB page to see better pics of her, she is quite pretty. You need to "like" the LA MMA Facebook page, then click "like" on her picture, found here:

LA MMA Facebook Page

Amber's Entry

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    alienmisprint:
    Hey guys, one of our most loyal clients is in a contest to be a local MMA ring girl. She has two full sleeves, both her feet, both sides of her chest, behind both ears, and just started her backpiece, all done at Year of the Monkey, by Kevin. The three girls with the most "likes" will be ring girls, I'd appreciate any help you guys can provide. I have already told her the picture she submitted sucks ass, but you can scroll down the conversation and click on her FB page to see better pics of her, she is quite pretty. You need to "like" the LA MMA Facebook page, then click "like" on her picture, found here:

LA MMA Facebook Page

Amber's Entry

Tony, I don't know *** about Facebook, but I don't see a button for "LIKE" anywhere. Check it out and let me know what I am doing wrong bro'.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    On the first link, there should be a "like" button up on the top of the page, next to the LA MMA heading. You have to click it first in order to be able to "like" the pic of Amber. Once you have "liked" the main page, go to the second link and then there should be a "like" in blue fonts underneath her picture, right underneath "Ring Girl 3" and all the blue-fonted tags.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Tattoo's on both sides of her chest? Pics of both sides of her chest are required before I can cast my vote
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to help, Alien, but it says I have to log in before I can do a d@mned thing - and I 'unjoined' Facebook a long time ago. Took a lot of time to get it done, too, but I guess they just don't like to lose anyone.

Anyway, if there's any other way to do it, please let me know.

Marty

• jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    +1. I can PM you my personal e-mail if required! I still "liked" but need the reassurance of my decision.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    On the first link, there should be a "like" button up on the top of the page, next to the LA MMA heading. You have to click it first in order to be able to "like" the pic of Amber. Once you have "liked" the main page, go to the second link and then there should be a "like" in blue fonts underneath her picture, right underneath "Ring Girl 3" and all the blue-fonted tags.

Sorry, there isn't any "like" button anywhere near the top of the page - or anywhere that I can see. Oh, well, C'est la Vie.....

Marty

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the support guys, she's an awesome chick. If you aren't a member of Facebook, I'm pretty sure you can't "like" it, thanks anyways though!