Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Crap Cigar Pass

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    lilwing88:
    ljl:
    kuzi16:
    bigharpoon:
    I wish people would post their takes and adds on this thread. Even though my turn was quite a while ago I still like following it.
    me too.
    this has been my favorite pass to follow. its interesting to see what some call crap and to see what ALL call crap

+1, well said fellas.
    I'll be sure to post my takes and puts....
    Maybe a pic or two Marty? would love to see the condition the crap is in....lol
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    lilwing88:
    ljl:
    kuzi16:
    bigharpoon:
    I wish people would post their takes and adds on this thread. Even though my turn was quite a while ago I still like following it.
    me too.
    this has been my favorite pass to follow. its interesting to see what some call crap and to see what ALL call crap

+1, well said fellas.
    I'll see what I can do.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    lilwing88:
    ENFIDL:
    lilwing88:
    ljl:
    kuzi16:
    bigharpoon:
    me too.

+1, well said fellas.
    I'll see what I can do.....
    awesome thanks Marty
  • who is the pass going to next......i would like to get in on this again....and see what crap i can get my hands on !!!!let me know...marty .....???!! wats up brotha.....
    millennium115:
    who is the pass going to next......i would like to get in on this again....and see what crap i can get my hands on !!!!let me know...marty .....???!! wats up brotha.....
    Stav, the pass is going to kingjk729 next. Let ENFIDEL know you wanna be on the list.... I'm sure he'll add you.

I'm waiting on kingjk's addy, but here are my takes/puts:

Takes:
    LHC Dos Capas
    La Aurora Barrel Aged
    Gurkha Sherpa

Puts:
    Some Roly Bundle Maduros
    Domenico
    Don Collins
    Blue Label
    And a few others I can't remember cuz I already sealed it up for shipping! LOL!
  • hey bro , no prob. .thanks...i def will
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to get in on this pass if yall have room for one more!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • hey brotha, hit up enfidl and he will put u on
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    millennium115:
    who is the pass going to next......i would like to get in on this again....and see what crap i can get my hands on !!!!let me know...marty .....???!! wats up brotha.....
    Stav, the pass is going to kingjk729 next. Let ENFIDEL know you wanna be on the list.... I'm sure he'll add you.

I'm waiting on kingjk's addy, but here are my takes/puts:

Takes:
    LHC Dos Capas
    La Aurora Barrel Aged
    Gurkha Sherpa

Puts:
    Some Roly Bundle Maduros
    Domenico
    Don Collins
    Blue Label
    And a few others I can't remember cuz I already sealed it up for shipping! LOL!
    Marty I found my bork o dex lemme shoot you his addy..
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Pm'd back to ya Marty ............... Guess the sh!ts getting ready to roll down hill ... lol
    kingjk729:
    Pm'd back to ya Marty ............... Guess the sh!ts getting ready to roll down hill ... lol
    Pass is off to you, Jim. DC# 0310 2640 0001 4119 6952
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I hope somebody put some deodorizer or kitty litter in the box. I mean, if it showed up on fire at my doorstep, I would step on it.
    beatnic:
    I hope somebody put some deodorizer or kitty litter in the box. I mean, if it showed up on fire at my doorstep, I would step on it.
    I just threw in a few ACIDS.... Should be fine ;-)
    All new additions have been received and will be posted up tuesday. Sorry I hadn't had a chance to get on guys
    Ok so I rvcd the package yesterday and am waiting on an addy for the next person Absolutjer?? I put in a GranHabano , Don Elias and Piloto Cubano and took an Olivero's LTD and a La Flordita
    Pics as promised: (sorry for the delay..... camera issues)

Thanks for the pics Marty! Man o man look at alllll that crap!
    kingjk729:
    Ok so I rvcd the package yesterday and am waiting on an addy for the next person Absolutjer?? I put in a GranHabano , Don Elias and Piloto Cubano and took an Olivero's LTD and a La Flordita
    Absolutjer hasn't been on in 6 days, let's go ahead and skip to lcpleel and I'll plug absolutjer back in later
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    lol wish that sherpa had been in there when I got the pass, other than that seems to be a lot of "crap" towards Puros Indios and Fumas...
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Thats some nice crap there...
    Ok anyone got an addy for icpeel
    kingjk729:
    Ok anyone got an addy for icpeel
    incoming
  • long_asheslong_ashes Posts: 166
    Honestly looking at those pics; yes there is definitely a lot of crap in there, but there are also some definite smokable/"diamond in the rough" sticks in this pass. Interesting...
    long_ashes:
    Honestly looking at those pics; yes there is definitely a lot of crap in there, but there are also some definite smokable/"diamond in the rough" sticks in this pass. Interesting...
    Which is awesome, that was really what I was hoping everybody would find in this. Unload some sticks that aren't your thing and then find a few that are diamond's in the rough.
    Thanks Brother the pass will be back in motion later today.....
    Happy to help brother, gotta keep the crap flowin. Don't wanna get backed up and need an enema to get it goin again.....
    OK so hit the sh!tter hard and sent one flying dc# 9405 5036 9930 0160 9367 67
    kingjk729:
    Ok well I see it was delivered yesterday so hopefully he will pop in, he's been mia, and will keep this thing moving.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    kingjk729:
    Ok well I see it was delivered yesterday so hopefully he will pop in, he's been mia, and will keep this thing moving.
    he has the full bodied pass there too
    jj20030:
    ENFIDL:
    kingjk729:
    he has the full bodied pass there too
    Oh my, that's not good. Hopefully everything is ok with him!