Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

carpet bombing!!!!

I'm heading out on Sat and would like to shoot out a few sticks before hand. I haven't spent a lot of time on this forum yet so am thinking that you all should be the ones to decide on whom to send some out to. I already have a few names but am looking for 5 more. I want to send the sticks out by Thurs. The 5 names that the most people send me will be it. Please pm me with the name.

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    PM incoming.

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    PM sent Sir Bip
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    Have checked out all pms so far and responded
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    PM incoming
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    PM incoming
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    PM to you good sir.

• Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    PM to you.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    pm bip
    Received all pms so far and I think replied to all of them. Thanks you very much and I'll keep this open for names until tomorrow night 2359 pacific time
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    PM sent
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I see this thread come up and I think hmmmm...there are some people I could nominate for this. But no, I only nominated one person and I don't even know if they were chosen. But, I will say whoever nominated me---Well, you had better hope that I don't find out who you are.

Great hit Morgan. Some very nice sticks that will be greatly enjoyed.

Lakota72:
    I see this thread come up and I think hmmmm...there are some people I could nominate for this. But no, I only nominated one person and I don't even know if they were chosen. But, I will say whoever nominated me---Well, you had better hope that I don't find out who you are.

Whoever nominated you picked a great BOTL...and, no it wasn't me.

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    Lakota72:

NICE! Morgan is goin big!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Looks like I got hit as well... I dropped a nomination and this is how I get repaid!
    no Idea who nominated me, but I wanted to thank whoever it's was... Morgan hit me with QUALITY FOR SURE!!! I love the Ave Maria and have been really interested in trying this Vitola... Thanks Morgan!!!

Photobucket
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Another casualty here. An Illusion, Black Pearl and LHC.
    Gentlemen, I'm an old hippy from the 70's. A real peace-nic. I shoot photographs, not weapons. I make love, not war. But, now I'm afraid that this might be hampering my ability to stay calm. I'm already feeling a little uneasy in my TM meditations. Don't get me wrong, I'll scratch a man's eyes out to protect your second amendment rights, I have just chosen to remain unarmed.
    TILL NOW!
    I plan on consulting with my new found military friends here on the forum and determine the correct weapon to use. Surely, there was quite a bit of fire power emanating from the PNW this week. We must return in kind. I once lived close to this particular target. Such a beautiful place to destroy.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    bip has been worried about all the sticks I have been pushing out and obviously someone else does. Whoever nominated me Thank You. The only ones from this batch that I have smoked are both the Padilla's and the Perdomo. Looking forward to trying the others.

Thanks Morgan and whoever nominated me. The un-banded one is a my uzi weighs a ton

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i too got hit with a few, including one of my favorites LFD DL Maduro and a Fuente Short story. fantastic. thank you very much.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    MTuccelli:
    bip has been worried about all the sticks I have been pushing out and obviously someone else does. Whoever nominated me Thank You. The only ones from this batch that I have smoked are both the Padilla's and the Perdomo. Looking forward to trying the others.

Thanks Morgan and whoever nominated me. The un-banded one is a my uzi weighs a ton

That's a nice little haul right there!!!
    I'm hit! BIP hit me hard Diesel Shorty, Cain F, Padilla Single Batch, My Uzi Weighs a Ton and a Liga Privada No 9! Thanks Morgan and to whoever nominated me! Blown away by this!!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Bip nailed me too! AND he got me with two sticks I absolutely love (San Cristobal and Padron) and one Ive been looking forward to trying (Morrow Castle)! Thanks a ton man... I would have posted pics (and may tomorrow) but right now I am WAY too stoney (valium for a blown up back) to even attempt it! Bip da man! Great new BOTL! :-D

• AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Add me to this list...dont know what I did to deserve this but THANKS man!! MOW Armada is a HUGE favorite of mine as well as LHC. The Trinidad is on my "must try" list....thanks BIP!!

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Grats to all!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I assume I got punched in the balls by bip today. came home to these lil nuggets of awesomeness

such a generous gift from someone who doesn't even know me. Thanks!!!!

AJGARLETT:
    Add me to this list...dont know what I did to deserve this but THANKS man!! MOW Armada is a HUGE favorite of mine as well as LHC. The Trinidad is on my "must try" list....thanks BIP!!

BIP hit you good! I have a Trinidad Maduro I'll throw in next time I'm sending something your way.

To everyone I hit:
    You either got hit because someone nominated you or because you nominated someone else or both. I was able to get almost everyone on my list except 3-4 of them due to not being able to get an address. Enjoy and have a good one!!!
    To the others I didn't hit: Sorry brothers. I just didn't have the time left, I'll get you another day
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Fun contest. Having bombs sent out this way seems right somehow. The recipient is some deserving BOTL that doesn't even see it coming. Thanks for the contest bip, it was fun to see if your candidate won anything.
    laker1963:
    Fun contest. Having bombs sent out this way seems right somehow. The recipient is some deserving BOTL that doesn't even see it coming. Thanks for the contest bip, it was fun to see if your candidate won anything.
    I agree! Every brother that received a bomb was very deserving of a hit...especially the one I nominated :)