San Lotano Habano

Comments

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    replied.
  • Options
    grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Alex Svenson:
    They are opening it up for trips for their customers at some point and end consumers as well. If we can nail down this CCOM customer trip for spring, we will stay there assuming it is finished.
    Anyone have information on the trip? Cost, possible dates, etc?
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    damn... you know im in to go back to nicaragua.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    granneja:
    Alex Svenson:
    They are opening it up for trips for their customers at some point and end consumers as well. If we can nail down this CCOM customer trip for spring, we will stay there assuming it is finished.
    Hell Yeah!!!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    granneja:
    Alex Svenson:
    Hell Yeah!!!

I would go, heck yea....
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    So My local B&M is holding a special AJ Fernandez event next month. He also said that Mr. Fernandez "might" be there or one of the acct mgrs .. I dont want to doubt the man, but how probable is it that Mr. Fernandez will attend? I know this question is an unknown, the reason I am asking is, I have very little experience with these type of events.. So I dont know if that rarely happens or if its more of a common occurrence.. thanks, Yea Im going regardless.
  • Options
    Don't know about AJ, but Rocky had one in STL months back and was touted on being there but did not come. Dunno why but I was bummed.
  • Options
    granneja:
    Don't know about AJ, but Rocky had one in STL months back and was touted on being there but did not come. Dunno why but I was bummed.
    I was at a Rocky Event for the release of the 1961 and Patel Bros. Rocky himself split a box of torpedos for me (I couldn't decide on which of the torpedos to buy, so he just opened two of them and split the difference with me, then signed my box in silver sharpie! Freakin' SWEET!
  • Options
    That's a great story. Maybe he will come back and I will get to meet him then.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    granneja:
    That's a great story. Maybe he will come back and I will get to meet him then.
    Yep, that really is a great moment
  • Options
    The same B&M is having Pete Johnson of Tat hold an event on Sept. 1st... I don't think I can make it :/
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Just lit up another. Great stick

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Krieg:
    Just lit up another. Great stick
    +1 All the way to the nub.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    wife went shopping, kids are at a bday party...

time for daddy's quiet time with a San Lotano!

oh yeah.
  • Options
    napalmnapalm Posts: 50
    How can I get my hands on some of these? Can't seem to find em. Drooling for the oval as well.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Just call, live chat, or email the friendly staff here at Ccom. They will hook u up with a nice price.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just passed halfway though this and frickin fabulos!
  • Options
    jj20030:
    I am trading a couple with BigT. Can't wait to get one and light it up.
  • Options
    Marker:
    jj20030:
    i have about 8 left and doubt they will be on my trades list, now, till i get more,lol
  • Options
    +1 there. It is a great cigar.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Just had my first, and I have to agree: great cigar. Super smooth, flavorful, and burned perfectly. I'm very very impressed and glad I picked up 10 of these and 10 of the maduro.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    Marker:
    jj20030:
    i have about 8 left and doubt they will be on my trades list, now, till i get more,lol
    I only have 8 now also. I need to slow down cuz my wife will kill me if I buy more cigars this month, lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Krieg:
    jj20030:
    Marker:
    jj20030:
    I only have 8 now also. I need to slow down cuz my wife will kill me if I buy more cigars this month, lol
    she will be saying , lol > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8H2FIf1oH4
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    I need to see about getting a few more of these as well. Got one in a deal not too long ago and was impressed. Smooth, tasty, and construction was great and over all was a good 1st impression. If anyone out there might want to part with a few shoot me a PM.
  • Options
    we gotta stop posting this thread... every time I see it, I go fire another one up. lol

here we go again...

I'm running out dagumit!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    BigT06:
    we gotta stop posting this thread... every time I see it, I go fire another one up. lol

here we go again...

I'm running out dagumit!
    I know for a fact that the beard has a very nice price on the Lotano boxes. ;)
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    BigT06:

here we go again...

I'm running out dagumit!
    thanks for the heads up. I will be emailing him in about 30 seconds...
  • Options
    BigT06:
    t_evan50:
    BigT06:

here we go again...

I'm running out dagumit!
    thanks for the heads up. I will be emailing him in about 30 seconds...
    I agree you should get a box so I can get another 5 or so from you :)
  • Options
    Awesome interview Alex. AJ is truly a humble man. Question: Have AJ and Pepin ever collaborated on a blend? I feel the pairing would make an awesome cigar...AJ's complexity with "Pepin's Pepper".
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Herfin'' Chef:
    Awesome interview Alex. AJ is truly a humble man. Question: Have AJ and Pepin ever collaborated on a blend? I feel the pairing would make an awesome cigar...AJ's complexity with "Pepin's Pepper".
    Herf, have you had the Puro Authentico? I'm a DPG fan all the way, but the PA has the peppery spice to stand up to any Pepin.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb