Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Crap Cigar Pass

Comments

• letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    My wife came up to me today, with an extremely red face. She told me "someones playing a practial joke on you", I asked her why she thought that and she said, "cause it smells like someone **** in a box and mailed it to you". So gentlemen, I have the crap cigar pass, I will list takes, puts tomorrow night. and I will attempt a few pictures as well. What a great idea this was.
    Oh yeah, can I get the addy of the next individual in line? I believe its smokysuit, but i know there have been some changes along the way.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Smokysuit hasn't been on in awhile I believe so let's go with beatnic next. beatnic can you pm letsgowithbob your addy please? Thanks guys!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    letsgowithbob ! a pm is awaiting.
    Its' August and I'm getting a box of crap. Yipeeee!
    package is on its way yesterday, I have a tracking number I will post tonight
    It was bad enough that marsh fire smoke was passing through the neighborhood all day. Then I get home from work and the wet dog tries to climb onto my lap. By the time I made it inside, I could smell it. It was emanating from my front porch. I knew what it was instantly. A quick peak confirmed my suspicions. I took it out to the shed and spread the contents out on an old desk. I took a picture, made the exchange and quickly boxed it up before the neighbors got home. Swhew!
    I took an Indian Tobac Natural, Gran Habano Azteca, and an unbanded, box pressed, Habano? wrapped surprise. I replaced them with a Cusano 59, Rock Patel fusion, and an Aspira maduro. I'll put a picture up tomorrow and get the box back in the mail. You ready for this JL?
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ready as I'll ever be.... I've been learning ways to desensitize my nose for short periods of time. Once I pass the load of crap on, I'll be able to forget all I've learned.
    The package is now back out in the open.
    Well, it is and it isn't but it will be again, shortly. Confused? Me, too. Both passes landed on me today (crap cigar and Krieg's 4000th) so I've sorta been meeting myself coming back trying to manage puts and takes and not get the passes mixed up. I'll post DC's as soon as I can.
    Hokay. Dennis has the crap cigar pass enroute. DC 03103200000032190529. And as we say in the crap cigar world, Rotsa Ruck and Keep Smiring.
    jlmarta:
    Well, it is and it isn't but it will be again, shortly. Confused? Me, too. Both passes landed on me today (crap cigar and Krieg's 4000th) so I've sorta been meeting myself coming back trying to manage puts and takes and not get the passes mixed up. I'll post DC's as soon as I can.
    Geez....I hope you dont mix the two passes up....although the look on the face of the next krieg4000 pass guy would be fun to watch...LOL
    letsgowithbob:
    jlmarta:
    Geez....I hope you dont mix the two passes up....although the look on the face of the next krieg4000 pass guy would be fun to watch...LOL
    hahaha I can only imagine expecting to get some nice pass in the mail only to be assaulted by this thing
  • I'm already getting my *** bomb prepared. It's going to be a little of this, a little of ass... jj20030, I feel sorry for ya man!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    long_ashes:
    I'm already getting my *** bomb prepared. It's going to be a little of this, a little of ass... jj20030, I feel sorry for ya man!
    let the crap fly,lol , ive been holding onto some real crap for this,,lol , debeckom, im not going to let this sit even a hour, i got your addy, i think your next,lol
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I am typing this while taking a dump and I gotta tell ya, I would light my own **** before most of the sticks in this pass. I took an LHCOF corona, a 5vegas Classic, and an Oliva G torp. Literally the only good sticks in there. I left 3 Paul Vato churchills. You are so welcome.......
    dennisking:
    I am typing this while taking a dump and I gotta tell ya, I would light my own **** before most of the sticks in this pass. I took an LHCOF corona, a 5vegas Classic, and an Oliva G torp. Literally the only good sticks in there. I left 3 Paul Vato churchills. You are so welcome.......

Whatinhell is a Paul Vato Churchill???
    dennisking:
    And Dennis, Why exactly were you aging 3 Paul Vato churchills?LOL
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    That was quite a visual,, one that I absolutely didnt want. All I can say is Wow.../
    The Kid:
    That was quite a visual,, one that I absolutely didnt want. All I can say is Wow.../

Right! Can you just see him lighting a ****? And I still don't know what a Paul Vato is.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    here comes the poop box, on it's way to Justin. tracking info 9405510200882150992680
    he outta be able to smell it soon,lol
  • oh god.. what a way to possibly bring on the weekend, with a box of turds. Just wait until it hits my collection of *** sticks. It's not here yet, but I can already smell it.
  • The turds have been transferred, the *** sticks have surfaced, the dog poo as popped in.. you get the point. The crap cigars were very nasty and some of the cellophane have a sticky residue on it... someone maybe got too excited about smoking a crap cigar? We do have people in their bathrooms when talking on this forum...
    Anyways, without further ado... here are the pictures, what I took, and what I put in.
    First I want to comment on the box. Damn man, you put so much tape on it I felt like I was uncovering some kind of indana jones secret treasure:

Next, here is the entire haul before my puts:

This is what I took:
    2 Flor Del DooDoos, Two Rocky patel ITC 10ths, 1 Puros Indios Viejo, 2 professor silas

Here is what I put back:
    2 avocados, 1 thompson factory throwout, 2 AYCs (better known as grenadier), 1 Bell's Ugly Duckling (local B&M house blend), 1 reposado habano, and 1 La Floridita Fuerte

I already shipped this *** out as I couldn't bear to have the smell and monstrosity stick around. It literally made me have to take a *** as well, so it has that kind of effect on you. Have fun with the crap bomb jj!!
    trying to prepare myself and find some crap to add and let it fly towards georgia asap,lol
    That big, unwrapped Indios Puros isn't gonna make it. LOL
  • There were quite a few sticks that were severely damaged when they came to me. When the BOTL of the forum were asked to bring out their crappiest stuff, they weren't playing around.
    im starting to smell something, mail comes around 1 pm, will see if im right,lol
    here it comes dbeckon, wheeew, 03110820000248509203 , takes paul vato, aspira, la floridita fuerte, j-r , puts, puros indios toro, la vieja hacienda toro, la compina toro,la differencia cubana toro, couple of those look like dried up turds
    I'm really hoping this gets to me before the NOVA herf on the 24th. If so I'm totally bringing it and making everybody smoke something out of the box! lol

On another note if anybody wants another go at it or to sign up for the first time or are in the pending section and want to be made active please post up and I'll get you put in the line. As of now there's only 1 person after me.

Gotta give a huge thanks to you BORK's for making this a fun pass!