Home Non Cigar Related

Soulja Boy disses U.S. Army.

Listen to the video, enough said....People like him deserve to die. 0:39 is the part that pisses me off http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGUGiK_DAEY someone from the military replied with this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvtzCxTwq-M

Comments

• MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I don't think anyone ever accused rappers of being smart and considerate. I would love for Soulja to go make a career in a communist country. For the 14 seconds he was alive anyhow.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Love the tag line Marker . Big Ron White fan .
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I am very pleased to report I have never listened to any of that (C)rap!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    This guy really sucks, his music is horrible. About dissing the army, well I don't really care. Sure the Army has been made out to be very evil as is every part of our military so I understand why people hate it. Also I understand how people can enjoy it, as I did -well for the most part while in. Though I had serious problems with it going to war.

I don't like how he disses the troops though, they just follow orders which I guess could be the problem. If enough people in the armed forces stood up and said no to these war fanatics and no until they got paid what these crappy contractors get paid then I think things would start changing. In truth the troops while not to blame for wars, they are partly. The military needs a union.
    fla-gypsy:
    lol, nicely worded..
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Do people really listen to this **** music? He did this on purpose to get attention lol. God knows his "music" wasn't going to get any.
    wwestern:
    Do people really listen to this **** music? He did this on purpose to get attention lol. God knows his "music" wasn't going to get any.
    lol, yeah.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:

And a BIG amen to that, Brother Gypsy.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Who the f*ck is "soulja boy"? Isnt he the b@stard child of Tootsie Wiggins and Machmood Bejanayi Aliakbi BooBoo Queefart?
  • didn't even listen to what he said, but I think the army can take him. wonder if he would have said whatever he said if he was at a FOB with a bunch of people putting their lifes on the line for *** pay.

the ground pounders and teachers should get more money. Thats what I know.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Gee, maybe he ought to rethink his nickname, huh?
  • Knoxca1Knoxca1 Posts: 148 ✭✭
    A union would be the end of our military.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Wow. The YouTube comments are great. Pure idiot move right there.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this idiot realized he stepped on his dauber big time. Apparently he apologized for what he said. Too late, it's like putting toothpaste back in the tube!
  • zoom6zoom:
    Gee, maybe he ought to rethink his nickname, huh?
    i concur the boy is a idiot maybe someone will shoot him?
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Am I the only person that laughed out loud when watching this?

wow
  • Guess we should stop using his music…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fywH5akg5E