Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Crap Cigar Pass

Comments

• I see a pattern here. Indios Puros. Those cigars suck in my opinion. I did a review on them and they got a dog **** status, then someone left a comment going off of me saying they were excellent cigars. This just proves those most people on here seem to agree with me. ;)
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Long_Ashes is now officially vindicated. I agree with him whole heartedly.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    btw, if dbeckom picks one of those puros he better pick mine there is a hell of a difference in the 2, lmao
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a big fan of Puros but from the crap I've seen in the pics, it might be the best choice! That's a lotta crap crammed in a small box! My mail lady will hate me for weeks!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    This big **** landed today. I took it in the house while I finished my cigar...big mistake! When I came back in the cat was trying to bury it!

I'll post my takes/puts after I get this crap outta my house!

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    dbeckom:
    I'm not a big fan of Puros but from the crap I've seen in the pics, it might be the best choice! That's a lotta crap crammed in a small box! My mail lady will hate me for weeks!
    She won't walk the same again for a week.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Take the Indios Puros.
    beatnic:
    Take the Indios Puros.
    the one with all the battle scars, lmao
    yall make sure that peice of crap ships asap so they can herf on those aged smokes, lmao
    I let the **** fly! Lakota, ready or not here it comes!

DC# 0311 0820 0000 6651 4564

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    jj20030:
    yall make sure that peice of crap ships asap so they can herf on those aged smokes, lmao
    I can't wait. They won't know what hit em lmao! They're gonna kill me
    dbeckom:
    I let the **** fly! Lakota, ready or not here it comes!

DC# 0311 0820 0000 6651 4564
    Yes! Thanks for the quick turnaround man
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Oh boy, this ought to be good. I think I see a green fog building on the horizon.
    It's out for delivery. Oh man I can already sense the crap I'm gonna pass out Sat at the NOVA herf.....muahahahahahahahaha
    Ok, so I just got home today from being out of town. My house smells terrible thanks to the crappy cigars. I will try and get the box out tomorrow. Try being the key word. I'll post an update later with what I pulled and what I put in.
    Fingers crossed this gets here before the nova herf sat!
    Lakota72:
    Ok, so I just got home today from being out of town. My house smells terrible thanks to the crappy cigars. I will try and get the box out tomorrow. Try being the key word. I'll post an update later with what I pulled and what I put in.
    Any luck on getting it out today brother?
    ENFIDL:
    Lakota72:
    No sir, I apologize. I am going to see about overnighting it to youmso you have it on Saturday. There will be something extra in there for you. Thought I'd turn this into a crappy bomb. Lol
    Ok, pulled a few crappy sticks out and replaced with a Pirates Cove, Flor del Todo, Indios, liga IV.

Elijah, there's a few others in the bag for you.
    Lakota72:
    ENFIDL:
    Lakota72:
    No sir, I apologize. I am going to see about overnighting it to youmso you have it on Saturday. There will be something extra in there for you. Thought I'd turn this into a crappy bomb. Lol
    No need for the extras or the overnight action brother. That'd be mad expensive. It's all good!
    ENFIDL:
    Lakota72:
    ENFIDL:
    Lakota72:
    No need for the extras or the overnight action brother. That'd be mad expensive. It's all good!
    Too bad, yes it was expensive but I know that you were hoping they would be there tomorrow by 3 pm. There is an extra bag in there for you buddy. You'll know which one it is.
    Lakota72:
    ENFIDL:
    Lakota72:
    ENFIDL:
    Lakota72:
    Too bad, yes it was expensive but I know that you were hoping they would be there tomorrow by 3 pm. There is an extra bag in there for you buddy. You'll know which one it is.
    Lakota buddy, you're a first class BORK!

dbeckom:
    Lakota72:
    ENFIDL:
    Lakota72:
    ENFIDL:
    Lakota72:
    x1000, frinkin awesome! you know you will be rewarded for this un( hammered) lmao, pictures of the herf with the crap sticks please , specilly if that puros indios is still in there? and id bet it is, lmao Lakota buddy, you're a first class BORK!

Tracking number is USPS ei057371777us
    Lakota72:
    Tracking number is USPS ei057371777us
    Guaranteed By: September 24, 2011, 3:00 PM ,,, f in " A "
    Lakota72:
    ENFIDL:
    Lakota72:
    ENFIDL:
    Lakota72:
    Seriously? You are too much brother! Thank you so so much from not just me but all of the NOVA BORK's! Ok well maybe not from them having to smoke the crap but for me getting to watch it, it'll be epic! Again thank you that is ridiculously generous of you my friend!
    jj20030:
    dbeckom:
    Lakota72:
    ENFIDL:
    Lakota72:
    ENFIDL:
    Lakota72:
    x1000, frinkin awesome! you know you will be rewarded for this un( hammered) lmao, pictures of the herf with the crap sticks please , specilly if that puros indios is still in there? and id bet it is, lmao Lakota buddy, you're a first class BORK!

Oh there will be pictures lol I figure that's the least I can do. And you guys are right Lakota is one helluva bork!
    Delivered September 24 , 2011 12:05 pm yeaya! , damm that crap went on a 6 month trip, lol , was jus curious if anything that came back from the start? lol
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    GOT DANG IT!!!.... not looking forward to this tonight.

lol
    Hope the NOVA herf goes well with all those crappy cigars. Let me know how it goes Elijah.