Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Blind Trade. 5-8 Sticks???

I would be up for 2 trades. I would like to trade with a "sponsor" level BORK. AND I would like to trade with a NOOB. Blind Trade. 5-8 Sticks. The first 2 PM's to me are in.

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    me me!!!
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    me me!!!
    LMAO. If you want to trade again, you are in.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I'll be your noob...
    lcpleel:
    I'll be your noob...
    I might need a ruling on the field on that. I am not sure if Rudy is just playin or serious. Rules state first PM to me. I have no PM's yet.
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    me me!!!
    LMAO. If you want to trade again, you are in.
    No, Im just playin... Thank You though..Got your shipment Today and Thank you very much Brother some tasty treats for sure..Ill be posting pics in a few ...Very Nice!!!
    The "sponsor level" slot has been filled. Gimme a NOOB. C'mon, dont be skeerd.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Tempting but I'm fully aware of what your capable of doing...I'll ponder this over a smoke..to be continued...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess I'll be your victim... er noob. PM Sent... IS skeerd
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    RampMonkey:
    Tempting but I'm fully aware of what your capable of doing...I'll ponder this over a smoke..to be continued...
    Yes good Idea, Heres what this guy laid on me.. and as like most of the guys round here he cant count..
    Photobucket
    Alright. We are set. The "sponsor" is lcpleel. The Noob is 90+ Irishman. Lets get ready to Ruuuuummmmmble. Naw, just kiddin.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    me me!!!
    ill send you some, lmfao
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    lcpleel:
    I'll be your noob...
    that's funny. I LOL'ed in real life.
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    me me!!!
    ill send you some, lmfao
    Would Those be with or without holes......sorry man couldnt resist.......lol
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I got my package from Greg today... he can't count worth a damn.

not only did he hit me with 9 great sticks (litterally GREAT sticks, either cigars I've never tried, or on my top 25, ALL of em!), but he went so far as to throw in an OpusX that's a sweet mini-corona size that I can't wait to fire up! AND an Armada!

this guy fell off his rocker LONG, LONG ago...!!!
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    OK let me know if there is gonna be Round 2...
    CvilleE:
    OK let me know if there is gonna be Round 2...
    There will be many rounds my young BORK. Don't change the channel.
    I would hate to see what happens when greg2648 get warmed up. HAHA. Dig those bunkers deep gents.
    RampMonkey:
    I would hate to see what happens when greg2648 get warmed up. HAHA. Dig those bunkers deep gents.
    We will find out what hes made of.
    lcpleel:
    RampMonkey:

Sounds like taunt to me...oh this will be great to watch unfold. Stay tuned...
    lcpleel:
    RampMonkey:
    Oh no, he didn't...For your information I am made of: Frogs and Snails and Puppy-dog Tails. I am going to sink your Battleship.
    Isaac- Does the term "carpet bombing" mean anything to you?? I love the smell of Napalm in the morning, it smell like.....like.....Victory.
    greg2648:
    Isaac- Does the term "carpet bombing" mean anything to you?? I love the smell of Napalm in the morning, it smell like.....like.....Victory.

This is suppose to be you.... im scared
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:

This is suppose to be you.... im scared
    LMAO.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    RampMonkey:
    Oh no, he didn't...For your information I am made of: Frogs and Snails and Puppy-dog Tails. I am going to sink your Battleship.
    Greg, FYI.......Even I don't mess with Isaac (lcpleel)........If you chose to do so, well, it was nice to get the 1 trade in with you. May god have mercy on your soul......
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    RampMonkey:
    Greg, FYI.......Even I don't mess with Isaac (lcpleel)........If you chose to do so, well, it was nice to get the 1 trade in with you. May god have mercy on your soul......
    I am not "Tapping Out" just yet. I kind of enjoy being the Underdog. I wonder if Issac can accept freight packages. I am not going to hurt the poor fella, I am just going to play with him a little. However, I do appreciate the heads up and the warning.
    greg2648:
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    RampMonkey:
    I am not "Tapping Out" just yet. I kind of enjoy being the Underdog. I wonder if Issac can accept freight packages. I am not going to hurt the poor fella, I am just going to play with him a little. However, I do appreciate the heads up and the warning.
    L O L! I think im the underdog but I will try my best. I hope my Black and molds with live upto its name.
    The truth be told: I am still bleeding from the hits that I took over the last couple of days. They hit me so hard, I might me shooting blanks. lol. Your Black and Molds will be perfect.
    greg2648:
    The truth be told: I am still bleeding from the hits that I took over the last couple of days. They hit me so hard, I might me shooting blanks. lol. Your Black and Molds will be perfect.
    Is there a Mrs. Greg2648?? If so she may take issue with the whole "shooting blanks" thing partner.... :P On a side note however, poor poor Icpleel and poor poor Greg2648... let the "mexican standoff" begin, I see this as a comically sinister situation :D Oh and Greg... 9405 5036 9930 0237 7584 45..... you're about to finish bleeding out.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    Is there a Mrs. Greg2648?? If so she may take issue with the whole "shooting blanks" thing partner.... :P On a side note however, poor poor Icpleel and poor poor Greg2648... let the "mexican standoff" begin, I see this as a comically sinister situation :D Oh and Greg... 9405 5036 9930 0237 7584 45..... you're about to finish bleeding out.
    That is exactly what I was affraid of. Try to leave a little bit left so Isaac can get a piece. Damn the torpedos, Full steam ahead.
    In this situation I am reminded by CvilleE's sig... "I know I 'ert em' when he said arggh" Nuff Said