777 Maduro Corona by J. Fuego
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    CAO La Triviata Habano. Cant go wrong.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    t_evan50:
    +1, Damn good stick!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arturo Fuente Hemmingway Work of Art Short Story Maduro... Geez that's a mouthful to say, but incredible stick. Rivaling the VSG Enchantment!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    90+ Irishman:
    Arturo Fuente Hemmingway Work of Art Short Story Maduro... Geez that's a mouthful to say, but incredible stick. Rivaling the VSG Enchantment!
    Sounds like the B&M trip was successful! Enjoy!
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Padron 64 Imperial...Didn't wand to put it out...but it was burning my fingers.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    On the porch, perfect weather smoking a Camacho Triple Maduro paired with a Sprecher Root Beer (Made in Wisconsin BABY!)
  • Diamond Crown Maximus courtesy of a good friend. Nice GA fall afternoon.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    An EP Carrillo to smooth the way into a meeting. It is tasty.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Mephisto:
    An EP Carrillo to smooth the way into a meeting. It is tasty.
    I love that cigar.
    I will be getting a box at some point.

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    t_evan50:
    +1, Damn good stick!
    .. La Triviata is my favorite in the CAO line. Could smoke those everyday.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    RampMonkey:
    t_evan50:
    +1, Damn good stick!
    .. La Triviata is my favorite in the CAO line. Could smoke those everyday.
    Its by far my favorite of the CAO line!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    90+ Irishman:
    did u smoke a Short Story and a Work of Art in one sitting? That would be a damn nice couple hours of smoke.
    No the Short Story is a size of the Work of Art line I believe... got the box right next to me and its in the Hemmingway line-up called the Short Story Work of Art Maduro. It still was a killer couple of hours smoke but just one cigar.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    No the Short Story is a size of the Work of Art line I believe... got the box right next to me and its in the Hemmingway line-up called the Short Story Work of Art Maduro. It still was a killer couple of hours smoke but just one cigar.
    The short story and work of art are two differnt vitolas in the Hemingway line. The short story is a bit smaller and more rare. Both are excellent smokes tho. As a matter of fact any time the word Maduro is in front of Hemingway its gunna be good.
    Gotcha, that's weird, cuz like I said I have the box sitting in my lap, and on the front it says Work of Art, and the stick was the Short Story Maduro? Not arguing at all, quite the opposite I would rather learn and become smarter instead of being a dolt lol. Thanks for the assist my friend :)
  • DelanDelan Posts: 4
    I smoked a Java Latte robusto.
    Delan, if you like flavored cigars but are looking for some high quality tobacco flavored ones, check out any of the ACID brand ones, or the Java By Drew Estate. They also do a Java Mint as well.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, if you favor flavored/infused cigars, Drew Estates does have plenty to offer. These I have smoked and will again on occasion. A step away from flavored, my favorite is the Clean Robust from their Natural line.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Yeah, if you favor flavored/infused cigars, Drew Estates does have plenty to offer. These I have smoked and will again on occasion. A step away from flavored, my favorite is the Clean Robust from their Natural line.
    Good pick there Kas! The Natural Clean Robusto is a nice smoke. I hit The Kid all my infused stuff in a great big Stink Bomb a couple months ago, but I think I might have one more Clean Robusto left that I'll take him.

We're gonna take him to one of our local B&M's tomorrow afternoon so he can pick out a few more goodies.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    90+ Irishman:
    Gotcha, that's weird, cuz like I said I have the box sitting in my lap, and on the front it says Work of Art, and the stick was the Short Story Maduro? Not arguing at all, quite the opposite I would rather learn and become smarter instead of being a dolt lol. Thanks for the assist my friend :)
    Ha, I just noticed the work of art script on the box. I guess they reuse the work of art boxes since they are similar? Not sure, but I do know they are two different vitolas. If u ever wanna trade some short stories for WoA let me know.
    I should probably clarify lol, I have a box of the Work of Art and the Anejo... JUST THE BOX, no cigars in them lol. Using them to start a coolidor soon, sorry if that was misleading lol didn't mean it to be :) I picked up the LAST one they had so they threw me the box for sh!ts and giggles.
    No problem. Those are some nice boxes to use in a cooli.
    Just got lucky was all, but yeah... they are gorgeous boxes and will be fun to look at when I open up the lid :)
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Had a CAO OSA Sol this afternoon, very nice.
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    This afternoon I lit a Padilla Habano Torpedo. Nice stick.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    smokin a La Floridita premium ,,schrapnel from a Mtuccelli Bomb
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Oliva Serie O Toro...nice mild stick.....with a mild kick
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Gran Habano Habano
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    What's a habano habano??? =p. I'm having an Ave Maria corona. Damn good but bad beer choice.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky