Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    FireTruckGuy absolutely obliterated me. We were trying to work a trade for some of his V-Maddys and I couldn't produce anything worthy of a trade with him...WELL HE SENDS THEM ANYWAYS! This man is an unbelievable BotL/BORK as everyone knows and he bombs with military force!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    Something to take a nap for a long time:

Wtf you too? damn....
    I love this underrated "island" line and since they decided to discontinue this size I figured now was the time to pick it up. It is box dated 2007 so I should be able to visit my little friends in about another two years.
  • Options
    The day is starting off good. Walked into the office and a co-worker handed me one of these. Never had a real cuban before: image
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    bandyt09:
    Something to take a nap for a long time:

Even though I just ordered some Opus X Maduro that I have been wanting to try for a few years this just made me loose my load. DAMN!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I got 4 Java Mint, 2 ION and 4 Opus X Maduro El Scorpion. Should have 4 Opus X Maduro Super Belicoso tomorrow or the next day.
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 Oliveros Eight Zero Preferidos just landed in the humidor.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Stopped by a b&m today and picked up a couple things.
    Photobucket
    Haven't had the Kristoff Kristania yet so I'm looking forward to firing that up.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    wwestern:
    that is litterally the 2 boxes of cigars that I want more than any other... I kinda hate you now. lol
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    BigT06:
    wwestern:
    that is litterally the 2 boxes of cigars that I want more than any other... I kinda hate you now. lol
    Big T, just PM'd him about the pigs. Great minds I guess!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wes, beautiful buys, and truly a brilliant move! Way to go brother, and that presentation is just absolutely gorgeous too. When you light one of those up next would you PM me with tasting notes? Just looks mighty tasty and interested in hearing what you get from them to see if I need to locate some as well :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Wes, beautiful buys, and truly a brilliant move! Way to go brother, and that presentation is just absolutely gorgeous too. When you light one of those up next would you PM me with tasting notes? Just looks mighty tasty and interested in hearing what you get from them to see if I need to locate some as well :)
    If you find em buy em lol. I've already had a few offers of people trying to trade off their spare kidneys for a few.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Nothing today, but I did get junk mail. lol.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

• Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Damn DD that is just gorgeous.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:

52's?
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I really hope in 10yrs I can afford to attend a herf sponsored by you DD. I'm sure you'ld rather spend your $ on the sticks but I really hope u are planning on building a walkin humi to display these beauties.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    52's?
    56's
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    I really hope in 10yrs I can afford to attend a herf sponsored by you DD. I'm sure you'ld rather spend your $ on the sticks but I really hope u are planning on building a walkin humi to display these beauties.
    Yes, a walkin is in the cards one of these days...
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    image sorry crappy pic.. but i got a Aruhiba, Pinar Del Rio Liga Cubana no 2, Cifuentes Paratagas, Montecristo, and 2 BOTL small batch 2010
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    My end of a trade with Diamondog.
    This was my firts real trade and I am very pleased with the results. Thank you DD for your trust and speedy closure to this deal.

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    camgfs:
    My end of a trade with Diamondog.
    This was my firts real trade and I am very pleased with the results. Thank you DD for your trust and speedy closure to this deal.

what did you give him?... your soul? lmao
  • Options
    Darn, I gotta start trading
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Mr. E92 theres a thread that would help you get started on that. :)
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saturday I got my first package from the Sprint Sale:

10 MOW Virtue Solomans
    10 5 Vegas Cask Strength II

On Monday I got bombed by firetruckguy. Brett hit me with 5 delicious sticks that I can't wait to smoke.

Today I got hit hard by Heavy. We had a deal worked up, but this fine BORK went over the top!

The Joker finished me off with a 20 stick bomb!

I also hit a couple B&M's today with my brother and picked up a few sticks:

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    got this acouple days ago thanks to the sprint sale image
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    Photobucket
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got these in today:

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jbraslins:
    Darn, I gotta start trading
    Check out the Newb Trading thread... I'm sure Wes can hook you up with a sponsor!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    415:
    Photobucket
    Whats inside the cookie jar?? LOL. Very nice pickup Kevin!