Home General Discussion

Super Bowl Smokes?

PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
I was just sitting here thinking about what I might have during the big game and I thought I'd see if anyone else knew what you were gonna fire up during the Bowl. So lets hear it! Which cigar, or cigars, are ya smokin during/before/after the game?

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    well,
    since i dont care about football very much, I am volunteering to work during the super bowl so that people that DO give a ***, can have a good time.

needless to say i wont be smoking while at work.
  • tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    kuzi.. that is sad..especially with you living in ohio....Isn't football everything there? I'll be smoking a 5 vegas classic
  • Everyone knows I'm a Cardinals fan. Win or lose, I'll be enjoying a graycliff 1666 presidente.
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    tankbonnies:
    kuzi.. that is sad..especially with you living in ohio....Isn't football everything there? I'll be smoking a 5 vegas classic
    It's hard to be a football fan in Ohio when they don't even have a professional franchise.
    dutyje:
    tankbonnies:
    It's hard to be a football fan in Ohio when they don't even have a professional franchise.
    yeah, you're telling me.

im not sure if this is true anymore or not but i think the Bengals are the Losing-est team in NFL history.

and the clowns-- i mean BROWNS....

just painful to watch.

what do you call 63 millionaires sitting around watching the super bowl?

the Cleveland Browns.
    there is the safest place to be during a tornado?

End zone, Browns Stadium. Nothing touches down there....
  • cheymancheyman Posts: 157
    I'm planning on a RP Fusion MM
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    cheyman:
    I'm planning on a RP Fusion MM
    AWESOME idea! I'll have to keep the Fusion MM in mind! I've got a couple of them and haven't tried that one yet... Hmm... choices choices...
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    I probably won't have anything on Super Bowl Sunday. I'm going to a pre-Super Bowl party Saturday afternoon (this is what happens when you have kids). I'm also going to the Casa Magna event earlier that day. Not sure if I'll smoke at the B&M (if I do, it'll be a Casa Magna, obviously). At the pre-Super Bowl party, I'll probably fire up the 8-5-8 that BBC sent along in the PIF. I've only ever had one other 8-5-8, and I loved it. I've learned that I don't like trying new things when I'm not relaxing at home alone. I just can't devote sufficient attention to the cigar. So I like going with something I've had before. Very little of that in the humi, and the 8-5-8 will be just perfect.

Kuzi - keep the jokes coming... I love 'em!! My whole family is Browns fans! :)
    How many Cleveland Browns does it take to win a super bowl?

still counting.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Hmmm, my victory cigar will probably be Opus X, one I've had resting and keep meaning to smoke...but a Steelers victory seems like the perfect occasion.
  • Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    tankbonnies:
    Football? What the Hell is football? Here I thought they were just dancing. All my friends love the Bengals. I'll never understand it.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I won't know until it's time to light up. Planning ahead is a form of organization, which is a thing I eschew. And it will partly depend on how the game's going. If the Cards are winning, I might have something celebratory. If it's the Steelers . . . meh, I'll have whatever.
    I'll be at a friends house so I'll have to plan ahead a little so I know what to take with me. He does have a nice stash of the Centurians that he might bust out. I'm planning on having a few smokes throughout the day. We are going to start our celebration early in the day around 1 or 2 so we have lots of time to eat, drink, and smoke.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    I won't know until it's time to light up. Planning ahead is a form of organization, which is a thing I eschew. My sentiments exactly
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Oh, is that this weekend? I'm sure I'll be smoking something but I couldn't give a darn about the game.
    And you call yourself an American?
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    zoom6zoom:
    Oh, is that this weekend? I'm sure I'll be smoking something but I couldn't give a darn about the game.
    Commie.
    I've decided on two of the smokes I'm gonna take with me so far. I'm going to take a RP Fusion MM and a Gurkha Legend that I've had for a while now. WE are probably going to make it a 3 smoke day because we are starting pretty early, so I'm not sure what else I'll take. Might be a 5 Vegas Classic or Gold, just not quite sure yet...
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I'd love to make it a 3 smoke day tomorrow but i still have a cold. Which severley PISSES ME OFF because i want to be able to taste all of my cigar, i.e no smoking good stuff till i'm better. I may chug some dayquil and bring along a few sticks from the lower end of the inventory.
    madurofan:
    zoom6zoom:
    Commie.
    Actually, I'm a Patriot
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    I'd love to make it a 3 smoke day tomorrow but i still have a cold. Which severley PISSES ME OFF because i want to be able to taste all of my cigar, i.e no smoking good stuff till i'm better. I may chug some dayquil and bring along a few sticks from the lower end of the inventory.
    Hey Jet, Just wait it out. or take one you won't miss and keep it unlit. Smoke will only delay your recovery. Sorry to hear about this problem.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    zoom6zoom:
    yeah, I was hoping there was something important happening this weekend, like ice skating championships...
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    zoom6zoom:
    yeah, I was hoping there was something important happening this weekend, like ice skating championships...
    ..or Australian Open Tennis.. That's exciting !!
    yeah, there are some hot looking women in that sport.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947

kaspera79:
    phobicsquirrel:
    zoom6zoom:
    ..or Australian Open Tennis.. That's exciting !!

Midget Croquet free form championships .......36 nations represented by thier little fellers ....."swing them mallets little guys" .....

..eh I get a sense you guys are mocking me....
    There's always the Upperclass Twit of the Year competition. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSqkdcT25ss
  • plaidbanana1plaidbanana1 Posts: 187
    If the cards win, I'l find something to smoke. The Gurkha Legend doesn't sound bad. If the steelers win, probabaly nothing because I'll have to listen to my friends nonsense for weeks.
    zoom6zoom:
    There's always the Upperclass Twit of the Year competition. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSqkdcT25ss
    Warner would win.

I think I'm going to be rooting for the Cards more than I normally would (see above). Why? Because it just struck me how unbelievably boring a Steelers win would be. "Oh, the Steelers won the Super Bowl? yaaaaawwwwn I think I'll go change the oil in the lawnmower."