Home Ratings & Reviews

Smoking Hot Chick Review

Just found this smokin' hot chick. I'm in love. Got Dibs. http://smokinghotcigarchick.com/

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Am I the only one who's mind is in the gutter when she's describing a cigar as "creamy, hint of spice, lots of body, and a good texture"?
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    lol. I've been to her site many times - I like her reviews. ...and of course I secretly wish my wife smoked cigars like she does.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    num num num num
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    OMG I thought I was the only one.
    I was looking for a review on youtube awhile back and stumbled on her channel.
    yes...

• Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    All I can say is, damn!
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    I am a fan. She is on Facebook as well.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    As much as I'd love to date a girl that looked like that AND smoked cigars... I just don't find her reviews to be that informative or interesting compared to say, Mr. Glynn at Cigarobsession.com, who really dissects the experience of smoking the cigars he does. She just seems to be like "Look at how cute I am, watch me suck on the 60 gauge stick... I LOVE this cigar, etc. etc. etc."

That said, muted, she isn't bad image
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    (.Y.) hehe...
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    She's actually a really nice girl; a little wordy sometimes but I've spoken to her and exchanged a few emails. That said, I'd prefer my girlfriend, who also smokes cigars like she does. The only problem is, it started with a few puffs off a cigar now and then, and now she'll smoke entire cigars. And unfortunately, she has good taste, so I can't pawn my Gurkha's off on her.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    betasynn:
    she has good taste, so I can't pawn my Gurkha's off on her.
    Ha...so does mine, I have to keep at least a few Ashton Cabinets around for her. Maybe I'll try pawning a Gurkha off to her one day...see if she catches it.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    bbc020:
    betasynn:
    she has good taste, so I can't pawn my Gurkha's off on her.
    Ha...so does mine, I have to keep at least a few Ashton Cabinets around for her. Maybe I'll try pawning a Gurkha off to her one day...see if she catches it.
    Mine's favorite so far is a tie between the CAO America and the Cask Strength II.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    As much as I'd love to date a girl that looked like that AND smoked cigars... I just don't find her reviews to be that informative or interesting compared to say, Mr. Glynn at Cigarobsession.com, who really dissects the experience of smoking the cigars he does. She just seems to be like "Look at how cute I am, watch me suck on the 60 gauge stick... I LOVE this cigar, etc. etc. etc."

just watched one of her reviews,,I have to agree... she's allright...lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-TQYskMxkc&feature=related

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    docbp87:

Looks like someones using the way back machine today.? but what can I say, I do love watching this girl smoke a stick.
    Rhamlin:
    The Kid:
    docbp87:

Looks like someones using the way back machine today.? but what can I say, I do love watching this girl smoke a stick.
    Well its workin out that way, wanted to post on two subjects but before creating a new thread I always try to do a search on the subject and sometimes I get lucky, A bonus by doin a search, is finding these old threads and then reading the way back posts..I enjoy em,
    Wow... thread-necromancy like whoa. I have to say, my opinion has changed of her videos, as they have become far more informative, and her interviews are great.
    docbp87:
    Wow... thread-necromancy like whoa. I have to say, my opinion has changed of her videos, as they have become far more informative, and her interviews are great.
    Dont you get a kick out of these old threads? I know I do, plus some have lots of info....Recently I saw one of her interviews with Jaime Garcia and I believe his Sister, (Also easy on the eyes) which I found to be pretty good.
    docbp87: } I have to say, my opinion has changed of her videos, }

What did she recently get a boob job????
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The Kid:
    docbp87: } I have to say, my opinion has changed of her videos, }

What did she recently get a boob job????
    Wheres the boob job? I'm not seeing it.

• djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    I think she hit the nail on the head with the review of RP 15 Ani. http://smokinghotcigarchick.com/rocky-patel-15th-anniversary-cigar-review
    The Kid:
    docbp87:
    Dont you get a kick out of these old threads? I know I do, plus some have lots of info....Recently I saw one of her interviews with Jaime Garcia and I believe his Sister, (Also easy on the eyes) which I found to be pretty good.
    Yeah... Janny is a beauty.
  • howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    she is very nice..... when is DD gonna get her up in the daily hottie?