Home Non Cigar Related

Herman Cain Smoking Add?

Anyone know what is up with this add? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6VnTqpTqvQ

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    djbeenie:
    Anyone know what is up with this add? What is Herman trying to do? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6VnTqpTqvQ
    It's cool up until the end.
    Then it turned all 80s closing film credits...

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    djbeenie:
    Anyone know what is up with this add? What is Herman trying to do? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6VnTqpTqvQ
    It's cool up until the end.
    Then it turned all 80s closing film credits...

+1, the music at the end kind of took away from the message.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭

IN HIS WORDS

interesting ad. but like most political ads, i dont give a *** about it.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:

IN HIS WORDS

You know I haven't paid much attention, like usual, to the presidential debates so far, but when I do hear Herman Cain talk I like it. I don't know his policies but I liked his response to this, "Mark is smoking because Mark smokes! It's his personal decision! I don't smoke... he does... I believe in letting people be who they are and not trying to change them into who I want them to be!"

One of the best things I've heard a politician say in years!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    clearlysuspect:
    kuzi16:

IN HIS WORDS

You know I haven't paid much attention, like usual, to the presidential debates so far, but when I do hear Herman Cain talk I like it. I don't know his policies but I liked his response to this, "Mark is smoking because Mark smokes! It's his personal decision! I don't smoke... he does... I believe in letting people be who they are and not trying to change them into who I want them to be!"

Amen!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    clearlysuspect:
    kuzi16:

IN HIS WORDS

HOLY CRAP!!!! Suspect, man glad to see you're still alive.

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    clearlysuspect:
    kuzi16:

IN HIS WORDS

HOLY CRAP!!!! Suspect, man glad to see you're still alive.

+1 to Stephen. Good to see ya, and +1 to what Herman Cain said.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    clearlysuspect:
    kuzi16:

IN HIS WORDS

I've been listening to Herman Cain on the radio in ATL for years and he has had this position the entire time I've followed him. He believes in personal freedom, plain and simple. I can't wait for the chance to vote for him in the GA primary.

"Long ashes my friends."

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Letterman had fun with it last night
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    Krieg:
    clearlysuspect:
    kuzi16:

IN HIS WORDS

I've been listening to Herman Cain on the radio in ATL for years and he has had this position the entire time I've followed him. He believes in personal freedom, plain and simple. I can't wait for the chance to vote for him in the GA primary.
    I am voting for him in the GA primary as well. I just didn't get the guy blowing smoke into the camera. HA!