Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2000th Post History Contest/ Winner Rhamlin

Okay, my 2000th post is around the corner. I have one heck of a package assembled already. It's for one person only. Whoever gets or guesses all my history questions correct, wins. Very simple and this is a open book test. All the answers are in the forum. None of my posts have been deleted. I know I will have two thousand posts by tomorrow. You will have until Wednesday at 2200hrs/10:00pm to post your answers. Anytime after that, your answers will not count. So, let's get this going and thanks for particpating. One last thing, have at least a 100 post and on the good traders list...

1. Who was the first person I contacted and bombed on here?

2. Who is in the military and I herfed with for the first time?

3. Who is the person that I claimed helped me learn how to detect flavors in my cigars.

4. When did I leave Germany? And it was a contest on that too.

5. What two people that are in the forum was with me in Germany?

6. What is my favorite cigar?

7. What is my favorite cigar to smoke in the morning?

8. What is my favorite cigar company?

9. Name 5 people that helped Lakota72 in gifting me a cabinet.

10. Who has a blog that posts comments in the non cigar related section that I like and I wish he would keep it going?

Bonus: If there is a tie, this question will be the deciding factor.
Who do you think I talk to the most through PM's?

Good luck and thank everyone for helping me get here....

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Congrats on 2k! I can't even begin to answer those questions, but I can say you're an awesome contributor to the Forums and I've enjoyed all our dealings... thanks for all that you do!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Rick on your 2000 posts. Like Rob I too couldn't even begin to answer these question. I do know that you are one heck of a brother and always enjoy reading your posts. I look forward to reading your next 2000 and trading with you.

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys but you might want to reconsider. All questions can be found in all my posts. Nice package for the winner. All you have to do is get some of them right.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    1. Who was the first person I contacted and bombed on here? DSWarmack

2. Who is in the military and I herfed with for the first time? Lakota72

3. Who is the person that I claimed helped me learn how to detect flavors in my cigars. Kuzi

4. When did I leave Germany? And it was a contest on that too. 5 July, 2011

5. What two people that are in the forum was with me in Germany? Lakota72 & jsnake? (complete guess on the second one)

6. What is my favorite cigar? Fuente Anjeo Shark

7. What is my favorite cigar to smoke in the morning? Man O War Virtue

8. What is my favorite cigar company? Camacho

9. Name 5 people that helped Lakota72 in gifting me a cabinet. ENFIDL, 415, AJGARLETT, Alienmisprint, Amz1301, DSWARMACK, FireTruckGuy, HEAVY, Laker1963, Jsnake, Lakota72, lcpleel, Lilwing88, MTuccelli, PsychoSJG, PuroFreak, The Sniper, Wwhang, DustoffDan and CabinetMaker

10. Who has a blog that posts comments in the non cigar related section that I like and I wish he would keep it going? dennisking

Who do you think I talk to the most through PM's? jsnake

Thanks for the contest brother!!!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the 2K approach Rick! I know all the answers, but I'll let the other members play...LOL.

Great contest btw and I'm sure the prize will be one hell of a package!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Rick on closing in on 2k post....your a great BOTL..nice contest!!
    skweekz:
    1. Who was the first person I contacted and bombed on here? DSWarmack

2. Who is in the military and I herfed with for the first time? Lakota72

3. Who is the person that I claimed helped me learn how to detect flavors in my cigars. Kuzi

4. When did I leave Germany? And it was a contest on that too. 5 July, 2011

5. What two people that are in the forum was with me in Germany? Lakota72 & jsnake? (complete guess on the second one)

6. What is my favorite cigar? Fuente Anjeo Shark

7. What is my favorite cigar to smoke in the morning? Man O War Virtue

8. What is my favorite cigar company? Camacho

9. Name 5 people that helped Lakota72 in gifting me a cabinet. ENFIDL, 415, AJGARLETT, Alienmisprint, Amz1301, DSWARMACK, FireTruckGuy, HEAVY, Laker1963, Jsnake, Lakota72, lcpleel, Lilwing88, MTuccelli, PsychoSJG, PuroFreak, The Sniper, Wwhang, DustoffDan and CabinetMaker

10. Who has a blog that posts comments in the non cigar related section that I like and I wish he would keep it going? dennisking

Who do you think I talk to the most through PM's? jsnake

Thanks for the contest brother!!!

Thanks Sweekz for playing, this is to easy. You are hot on a some of these. That's all I'll say for now....

Thanks Smoke'em and Zeebra.

Shawn, I don't think you know them. Try and see. I don't think you will get more than 7 right.

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats on the 2 grand bro, im not even gonna try,lol, wheres dbeckom? lol
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Rick congrats brother! 2000 post in that short of a time means you need to sleep more and post less. Great contest you have going on.
    RCY Cigars:
    Thanks Sweekz for playing, this is to easy. You are hot on a some of these. That's all I'll say for now....

Thank you for hosting the contest! I did a lot of searching old posts to come up with most of these answers. A couple of them are complete guesses (my searching was cut short due to my wife needing the computer for work). I listed all the names in #9 since each and every brother played an important role in that gift.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    God knows I'd love to win this thing, Rick. But I haven't been around long enough to know some of these answers. So, out of respect for those who have, I'll sit this one out and let one of the real vets get this amazing win!

congrats on 2k brother!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    1. DSWarmack

2. Lakota72

3. Kuzi

4. 5 July, 2011

5. Lakota72 and dopeyferree

6. Fuente Anjeo Shark

7. Avo Classic

8. Camacho

9. ENFIDL, 415, AJGARLETT, Alienmisprint, Amz1301, DSWARMACK, FireTruckGuy, HEAVY, Laker1963, Jsnake, Lakota72, lcpleel, Lilwing88, MTuccelli, PsychoSJG, PuroFreak, The Sniper, Wwhang, DustoffDan and CabinetMaker

10. dennisking

Bonus: zeebra

1. DSWarmack

2. Lakota72

3. Kuzi

4. July 5th 2011 at 1915hrs

5. Lakota72 and Dustoffdan

6.Titan Redemption Maduro - El Titan De Bronze

7. Avo Classic

8. Camacho

9. ENFIDL, 415, AJGARLETT, Alienmisprint, Amz1301, DSWARMACK, FireTruckGuy, HEAVY, Laker1963, Jsnake, Lakota72, Lilwing88, MTuccelli, PsychoSJG, PuroFreak, The Sniper, Wwhang, DustoffDan and CabinetMaker

10. dennisking

Bonus: zeebra

What did I WIN?
    BigT06:
    God knows I'd love to win this thing, Rick. But I haven't been around long enough to know some of these answers. So, out of respect for those who have, I'll sit this one out and let one of the real vets get this amazing win!

congrats on 2k brother!

Some of these are easy and like Swkeekz said. He found them in my posts. Let's go BigT06. You'll be upset with yourself if you didn't try and you see the winnings afterwards......

1. DSWarmack

2. Lakota72

3. BlueRings

4. 5 July, 2011

5. Lakota72 and dopeyferree

6. Fuente Anjeo Shark

7. Avo Classic

8. Camacho

9. ENFIDL, 415, AJGARLETT, Alienmisprint, Amz1301, DSWARMACK, FireTruckGuy, HEAVY, Laker1963, Jsnake, Lakota72, lcpleel, Lilwing88, MTuccelli, PsychoSJG, PuroFreak, The Sniper, Wwhang, DustoffDan and CabinetMaker

10. dennisking

Bonus: MTuccelli
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats brother! As a multiple time target of yours I'm in no way answering these questions....lol
    ENFIDL:
    Congrats brother! As a multiple time target of yours I'm in no way answering these questions....lol
    don't be a wuss, E. You can handle it.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Rick you are a great example of what this forum has grown into. We are all glad to have you with us. Congratulations on the milestone P2K !
    Kespera79 and ENFIDL thanks for the Congrats. Just a little heads up. There is at least three questions that all the guys have gotten wrong. It's wide open guys. They may have missed more. But for now, three of them they have all missed.
    Thanks Robbyras and Jimmy.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Jsnake
    2.Lakota72
    3.Kuzi
    4.july5,2011
    5. Lakota72,dopeyferre
    6. Anejo Shark
    7. AVO
    8. MOW Virtue
    9.Enfidel,AJgarlett,Sniper,Mtuccelli,Cabinet maker,Lakota
    10. DennisKing
    Enfidel
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Hey Rick congrats on the 2000 mark thats a lot of typing!
    Here are my guesses.....
    1. DSWARMACK
    2. Lakota 72
    3. Kuzi
    4. July 5, 2011
    5. Dustoffdan and Lakota 72
    6. Fuente Anejo shark
    7. 5 Vegas Classic
    8. Camacho
    9. 415, FTG, Heavy, Sniper and AJGarlett, etc.
    10. Dennis King
    Bonus: Lakota 72
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats on 2000 posts and all that you have contributed to this forum. I'm home sick so I'm a little fuzzy in the head right now.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Congrats RCY. 2000 posts in 10 months. Impressive.
    Thanks James40 and Beatnic for the congrats. I plan to be here for a while my friends...

Rick is there a limit on how many times we can try our answers? Or are we one shot and done?
    Sorry my friend, everyone is neck to neck with this. One shot at it. But PM me what you think you may have gotten wrong and if you see something in the mail. You were right, that goes for anyone else too. If you think you have the answer after you post. Send me a PM and if you get something in the mail. You were right.
    Wow, that's it. No one else, come on guys. Okay, I won something at my B&M and I'm giving it up. Something really nice, all it takes is a little research in the forum. You guys are making it easy for the few that have put something up already....