Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I love horror flicks. I am actually doing my lower leg in a horro movie/movie monster theme. I have a werewolf and Predator on there now, and a chest burster from Alien, Freddy Kreuger, and a Critter are all in the works.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    I love horror flicks. I am actually doing my lower leg in a horro movie/movie monster theme. I have a werewolf and Predator on there now, and a chest burster from Alien, Freddy Kreuger, and a Critter are all in the works.
    nice... Okay so I guess it's up to me to come up with a question.... well that is if more people participate!!!! okay so this is a film that was made in the 90's, it has zombies in it and it's also a comedy. Came from Overseas. I want the original name and it's American name along with the director.
    The only zombie movie I can think of that fits that would be Braindead, or Dead Alive for its American release. I believe that was also directed by Peter Jackson. Is this the one you are talking about? Lol, I think I remember reading somewhere that it used to hold an actual record for most fake blood blood used in a single scene or in a movie or something. Man, that is a classic.
    ah, good guess but nope. was thinking about that one though...
    Hmm, you've got me stumped then, and I won't cheat and use google, lol. I know a couple other comedy zombie pics from the 90's, but the ones I am thinking of weren't foreign first (Army of Darkness, Idle Hand). I am eagerly anticipating the answer.....
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    EDIT: Nevermind....thats not it...:)
  • Just when you think you know a lot about zombie movies someone comes along and completely outdoes you.
    so another clue...?
    please....
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Guessing it might be Cemetery Man. Came from Italy and was known as Dellamorte Dellamore.
    need the director but other than that good job, send me your addy garen!
    Michael Soavi be the director.
    yeah but have you seen it..?
    Sadly Pheebs, I have not seen it, the mysterious voodoo spirits of google gave me the answer.

Had a busy week, so it took me a bit to come up with a new question. One of my favorite films and books here. So without further adieu:
    The production team of this film had to import 100 rangers, a dozen Humvees and 4 helicopters to Morocco for filming and because of the large military presence, the king of Morocco became considerably uneasy about having a large foreign military presence on his soil. The director even joked about being able to take the country over if they wanted to.
    In the Valley of Elah was filmed in Morocco, it is the only military related movie I can think of (know of really) that was.
    Sadly, nope, there was another military related film filmed there.
    Black Hawk Down?
    Dang, thought I was going to be able to throw up another trivia question, you got it! Shoot me your addy.
    Awesome, PM sent. Okay, now to think of a question......
    Okay, this is a horror movie from the mid-90's. It was nominated for a Saturn award for best horror film, and my personal favorite line from it is, 'You know this "Hell on Earth" business? Big **** deal - I've got hemmorhoids.'
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Uh-oh...you didn't google-proof it. The movie is Tales From the Crypt: Demon Knight.
    Lol, damn, that was quick. Shoot me your address and I'll get some sticks to you. Really cool movie by the way, if you dig camp.
    Ok, pm sent. For future reference, quotes are insanely easy to google...I just popped the whole quote in google and away it went. It did, however, look very familiar and when I realized what movie it was from, it all made sense. I really liked this movie quite a few years ago, I think I first saw it when I was about 10 or so.

I'm gonna get a question up possibly tonight guys...I'm gonna try and think up a doozie.
    Alright, here goes.

I'm thinking of a movie made in 1999. The bulk of this film is the interaction between three men in a hotel room. And go!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Joe check your PM. No guess here.....
    Back to ya....Tony Stewart. :)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Back to ya....Tony Stewart. :)
    Thanks...Hope Smoke can pull out a win this weekend. That will be reason for me to pull out a Nording.
    As if you really need a reason? :)
  • StoogeeStoogee Posts: 157
    I know wha this is but I just got a pack from Joe so I will let it sit for a couple days.
    Damn, maybe more people have seen this than I thought....I was under the impression it was somewhat of an obscure film.