Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    finished a Sol Cubano maduro, few minor burn issues, pretty good flavor down to the nub. Next Up 601 green
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Ryj viejo
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Cohiba Puro Dominicana Toro...............really really good.....good way to end a tough week
  • Options
    My first T52
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Get back to us on that and let us know what you think about it.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    Get back to us on that and let us know what you think about it.
    Not done smoking yet. But I have to say it ranks up there with #9. Definitely top 3 for me right now. Will be picking up more when I get a chance.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starting the day with a diesel shorty
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Cohiba Maduro5. Burn issues with this....my fault for not 'dry-boxing' this stick, but it kept me awake long enough to study "file sharing" in Windows Server 2008R2. That chapter would put me to sleep in the first 2 pages, but the cigar was good enough to keep me going!

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Rocky Patel Fifty. Will post review later tonight. Sort of surprised by it at this point...
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    docbp87:
    Rocky Patel Fifty. Will post review later tonight. Sort of surprised by it at this point...
    In a good or bad way?
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    docbp87:
    In a good or bad way?
    Both. Tough to explain without going too far into it. You'll have to check out my review in a bit when I finish smoking it. I loved it at the beginning, then I hated it by the 2 inch mark... We'll see where it goes from here.
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    i had a brickhouse robusto last night, pretty good, uneven burn though, had to retouch a few times. nice woody and toasty flavor.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Father El Hijo. So far so good.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    docbp87:
    ENFIDL:
    docbp87:
    In a good or bad way?
    Both. Tough to explain without going too far into it. You'll have to check out my review in a bit when I finish smoking it. I loved it at the beginning, then I hated it by the 2 inch mark... We'll see where it goes from here.
    Interesting. Def looking forward to reading the review
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    on the menu, a san lotano habano toro
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Vengeance Maduro Ligero. Very tasty cigar that kept me interested the whole way despite plummeting temperatures.
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    Vengeance Maduro Ligero. Very tasty cigar that kept me interested the whole way despite plummeting temperatures.
    Thats welcome news, Ive tried the regulars and have one of these waiting in the wings..
    Smokin a Xikar HC
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    bigharpoon:
    Thats welcome news, Ive tried the regulars and have one of these waiting in the wings..
    Smokin a Xikar HC
    If by regular you mean the serie 98 than the maduro ligero is waaaaaaaay better!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    I've been very interested in the Vengence line specifically the maddy, notes?? Anyone point me towards where or how I can find or trade for em
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    The Kid:
    bigharpoon:
    Smokin a Xikar HC
    If by regular you mean the serie 98 than the maduro ligero is waaaaaaaay better!
    Yep thats the one believe it has abrazillian wrapper..I am fond of the brazillian sticks..
    I only ave the one maddy Irish...;o(
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    bigharpoon:
    I've been very interested in the Vengence line specifically the maddy, notes?? Anyone point me towards where or how I can find or trade for em
    pm sent
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Though it was late last night/this morning, I hopped in the hot tub after work, while warming up the old bones I had to revisit the ccom Cameroon Corona..tasty
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finish off the night with an 1844.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Just fired up a 5 Vegas Classic Fifty Five
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Opus #4
  • Options
    San Cristobal,,and this thing is rolled tighter than a &&@##
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Enjoying a 10th Champagne Figurado after Notre Dame win.
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Cohiba Maduro Genios 5. Think Tat Verocu #5 for flavor profile.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    smoked a Padilla Signature 1932 with 14 mo of age and followed by ccom blue label
  • Options
    Reviewing a Padron 45th Natural... Mother of God.