Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Reviewing a Padron 45th Natural... Mother of God.
    lol thats what I was thinking when I tried a 64 maddy.. I can only imagine,,,
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    At the TW party yesterday, I smoked a MUWAT, Undercrown, Avo Heritage, LFD Airbender, and a Room 101 connie. NOT A BAD DAY!
    please post or pm me your thoughts on the 101 connie and the undercrown..
    The Kid:
    will do. It'll be tonight when I'm at work before I have time. All I can say right now though, is that the Undercrown is the best new cigar I've smoked in years. Top 5 all time, easily. Maybe better than the no.9 and T52. Simply amazing.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    The Kid:
    If you have ever been turned off, or underwhelmed by a Connecticut wrapper, try the 101 Connecticut. It is a delicious medium bodied example of what a Connecticut can offer.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    docbp87:
    The Kid:
    If you have ever been turned off, or underwhelmed by a Connecticut wrapper, try the 101 Connecticut. It is a delicious medium bodied example of what a Connecticut can offer.
    Agreed it's one of the better ones this year.

BigT06:
    The Kid:
    will do. It'll be tonight when I'm at work before I have time. All I can say right now though, is that the Undercrown is the best new cigar I've smoked in years. Top 5 all time, easily. Maybe better than the no.9 and T52. Simply amazing.
    I absolutely loved the first two thirds then it went south on me,,must of been a bad stick as nobody else has mentioned this..It was a belicoso...
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    stephen_hannibal:
    docbp87:
    The Kid:

I'm gonna have to pick one up and try it. I do know that The Beard mentioned that right now all they have is the Original Room 101 but he'll be getting they others soon
    stephen_hannibal:
    docbp87:
    The Kid:

Ok I'll give it a shot as soon as me and Jhewey wrestle em away from BigT,,I love mild/med connies usually my first stick of the day
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    stephen_hannibal:
    docbp87:
    The Kid:

Ok I'll give it a shot as soon as me and Jhewey wrestle em away from BigT,,I love mild/med connies usually my first stick of the day
    anyone tried the san lotano conny?
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Having an Ashton Cabinet thanks to Russ!
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    stephen_hannibal:
    docbp87:
    The Kid:

anyone tried the san lotano conny?
    It's brilliant. It and the room 101 connie are the best connies I've had. Maybe ever.
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Camacho Diploma to celebrate my Broncos victory. Gotta say the corojo wrapper on this reminds me of a natural version to the JDN DC. lots of similar characteristics.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Just finished up An AF Anejo 77 Shark . What can I say ? One of my top 3 all-time .
    Last up for the evening: an Illusione 2.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    La Vieja Habana (from Troy) - don't even know what it is really, a maduro, 7 inches long....very nice cigar.....TONS of smoke and good burn............one trick pony.....but it's a good trick!
    soon im going to fire up a gurkha blue steel toro i got in a trade dated 12/29/09
    KingoftheCove:
    La Vieja Habana (from Troy) - don't even know what it is really, a maduro, 7 inches long....very nice cigar.....TONS of smoke and good burn............one trick pony.....but it's a good trick!
    only one i had was pretty good> http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=272
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 9,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had my first Gurkah beauty. I was really surprised by the flavor, I thought it was supposed to be mild but it was more med. loved it gonna have to keep an eye out on sprint for them.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    KingoftheCove:
    only one i had was pretty good> http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=272
    thanks JJ - that's what it was, the Celebration Natural....solid stick!
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Bolivar Belicosos Finos..... wowowow for the price I may have to make this a regular.
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    La Perla Habana Cobre...nice even burn and plenty of smoke made for a very nice hour tonite
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
    JdN DC...

y'all might get -or already be- tired of me talking about this cigar... but for the money (can be had for $3.50-$4 on the sprint!), there is simply not a cigar that can compete with this one IMHO. Especially if you love full body, full flavored cigars. And I do!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Don Carlos Lancero. Been smoking a lot of good stuff the last few days since Cigar Hibernation season is quickly approaching (too cold to smoke time)... This is easily one of the best cigars I've ever smoked.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    docbp87:
    Don Carlos Lancero. Been smoking a lot of good stuff the last few days since Cigar Hibernation season is quickly approaching (too cold to smoke time)... This is easily one of the best cigars I've ever smoked.
    I have never had a DC in that size. Now I will have too! As a matter of fact, I haven't had a DC in a long time and I don't have any of the regular line. Only the DC 30th. Maybe next year I can rectify that.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I've had a few somes recently. I got to smoke the new V Maduro. I liked it much better than the last two years. Wasn't as bitter. Next up was a Nub Dub which was ok. Also had a Davidoff maduro that was my least liked cigar that I have had. My favorite of the bunch believe it or not was the new Legend 2001. It was really tasty and appealed to my taste buds.

Well, I lied. Actually the cigar I liked the least was the Java Mint I had yesterday. Forgot I had that one.
    Tat 7th Reserva
    liga privada #9 toro, 7pm fire time
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Mephisto:
    Tat 7th Reserva

One of my absolute favorite sticks. Perfect IMHO after only a few weeks rest.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Gurkha Legends shaggy. Just got it Thursday and couldn't wait any longer. My first Gurkha and I have to say, not a bad smoke.