Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Nothing tonight, long week at a new job, but tomorrow I think I'm gonna try the Undercrown!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Having a Gurkha Cellar Reserve 15 years aged. I'm at the half way point and I have to say. It's a winner. Hope this isn't a fluke.
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Started with a Padilla Black Bear...rolled a bit tight...had a few issues, but still good.
    Finished with a JdN Antano Dark Corojo Peligroso.........can you say "FIRECRACKER"!
    Wonderful stick.....wonderful vitola....highly recommended to those botl who like med to full sticks like I do..........amazing little bomb.....I'll be getting more of these REAL soon.

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Ab Tempus, damn this is a good one
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Just fired up a Gurkha Black Dragon Imperial Presidente with some Lancaster Brewing Company Milk Stout
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Room 101 namakubi. Pretty good. Now I wanna try all the other Room 101's
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Partagas Serie D No. 4. Not my bag
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    JHewey:
    Room 101 namakubi. Pretty good. Now I wanna try all the other Room 101's

It's a tasty little stick that Nakamoobi! Glad you liked it.
  • Options
    spok:
    flayankee:
    About to spark up a 5 Vegas AAA
    Let us know what you think of that.
    My first one and was impressed.Enjoyed it alot more than expected.
  • Options
    dennisking:
    Interesting.....I've only had one Partagas (Aristocrat)...and I didn't like it at all.........bad stick maybe
  • Options
    bdmauk24bdmauk24 Posts: 74
    flayankee:
    spok:
    flayankee:
    About to spark up a 5 Vegas AAA
    Let us know what you think of that.
    My first one and was impressed.Enjoyed it alot more than expected.
    I agree. I'm a noob, but I totally loved that one. Any of the experts here know of sticks that would be similar to the 5 Vegas AAA?
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Opus X **** from 01. Feel a cold coming on and want to make it a good last cigar for the next few days.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Tonight I'm gonna sit out on the porch with a nice brew and the Oliva V I picked up last night. Had been wanting to try one for awhile.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    I just finished a Diesel Shorty on the front porch. Tonight I will probably light up a Diesel Unlimited or a La Aurora Cameroon Robusto with a glass of good bourbon.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    dennisking:
    I'm assuming that is an ISOM. I really like ISOM Partagas.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    lcpleel:
    Opus X **** from 01. Feel a cold coming on and want to make it a good last cigar for the next few days.
    How was it? I haven't had an Opus from 2001 in a long long time! WHen I first found out about them I got a few but they weren't my cup of tea back then. I wonder how good they must be now. I am extremely jealous. The oldest I have are from either 2004 or 2005.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Having a San Lotano Oval in my garage. I miss the sun at 5:00 pm.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    The Kid:
    Having a Tempus now myself. ROTT they arent that great but a few months rest make a big difference. Mine came in looking dull and dry. Now they look darker and have a nice oily sheen.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    gaberox:
    The Kid:
    Having a Tempus now myself. ROTT they arent that great but a few months rest make a big difference. Mine came in looking dull and dry. Now they look darker and have a nice oily sheen.
    The Tempus maduro is one of my favorite maddies.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    y2pascoe:
    gaberox:
    The Kid:
    The Tempus maduro is one of my favorite maddies.
    Same here only got 1 maddy left to rest for the winter. Same as the natty not good ROTT but great with some rest. Some cigars I enjoy ROTT some not at all.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    dennisking:
    I'm assuming that is an ISOM. I really like ISOM Partagas.
    I believe this is the very first time in recorded history, that someone commented that they did not like the PSD4. It must be a fake ! (jk)
  • Options
    Was gonna a Oliva V tonight, but changed and tried the Nub Connecticut instead. Was surprised how heavy that lil dude was. Great smoke all the way through with no relighting needed and a great flavor. All in all a great way to spend and hour and ten.
  • Options
    Arturo Fuente Brevas Maduro
  • Options
    This thread is great for giving me sticks to keep an eye out for.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Im smoking a CAO Black, my first cigar in several months and oh how i missed it so!
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    Im smoking a CAO Black, my first cigar in several months and oh how i missed it so!
    good stick!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    The Kid:
    taythegibs:
    good stick!
    its the reason im here, i got the "CAO stocking stuffer" and kept browsing, eventually making my way here to the forum!
  • Options
    Starting with a R&J Viejo C - looking forward to it.....last one I had was awesome

• Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Had an undercrown a little earlier. It was everything I thought it was going to be. I should have bought more.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    top of the hour ill put the fire to a cohiba puro dominicana toro