Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I had a very good perdomo champagne noir, and an awesome est. 1844.
  • Options
    Bubba3650Bubba3650 Posts: 84
    Cribbage with Deej, the wives by our side, having a few beverages and smoking a Tabak Special - Is was great!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Just had a Gurkha Symphony with my brother. It was very nice. They will be great with a little rest.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Smoking my first Tat Brown label right now and loving it. Its a bit over my strength profile, but its so well balanced that I'm really enjoying it. Fantastic Cigar.
  • Options
    Its been crazy the last few weeks so I haven't smoked much. Tonight I think I will fire upa D7 then maybe a A D Cuba tomorrow after dinner.
  • Options
    boydmcgowan:
    Smoking my first Tat Brown label right now and loving it. Its a bit over my strength profile, but its so well balanced that I'm really enjoying it. Fantastic Cigar.
    Nice.. Just tried that one recently too. Good smoke. Pace yourself and you should be fine. I have a bad habbit of smoking fast when it's really good and that is a bad idea when it's a full body.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Tabak red eye
  • Options
    Just really enjoyed a MOW ruinination. It was perfect. Nubbed it til it started to burn my fingers.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oliva v maduro 2010 torp.
  • Options
    beardedcanadianbeardedcanadian Posts: 86 ✭✭
    Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2 (The Real Deal).
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Startin this 4 day weekend off with a stick from my first box purchase LHC Oscuro Fuerte Toro
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Gurka Symphony-6 months rest seems about perfect....
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Palma Real - It was a surprisingly good smoke!
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo.......my first........most definitely not my last.......dang good stick!!

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started off with a Por Larranga Petite Corona and now working on a Gran Habano Shaggy......... A third to come in a bit....................
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I had a CAO Brazilia Gol. Very nice stick!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Right now a Cuba libre. And if i got time later a SL Habano. First for both of these.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Right now while surfing the site I have a St. Luis Rey 98 Lonsdale cuban burning slowly in the ashtray. It's a good stick with 13 years of aging on it.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Carlos torano 50 years followed by a 5v miami. Tomorrow i will get to see how the turkey and gravy complement a few special sticks.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    KingoftheCove:
    Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo.......my first........most definitely not my last.......dang good stick!!

These get knocked a bit by bolt but I enjoy all but the price tag the monticristo name brings to them.
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Smoked a R&J Short Churchill last night. My third since this summer and they've all been great!
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    chemforever:
    KingoftheCove:

These get knocked a bit by bolt but I enjoy all but the price tag the monticristo name brings to them.
    Interesting.......most reviews I saw were positive, but there were some negative ones......a few comments about "ammonia".......I didn't get any of that.......just nice chocolate/coffee...good burn....good smoke.

Mine had 6+ months on it............that may have helped........it appears as though this might be one of those sticks that suffers a bit if smoked rott, or close to rott.

• Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    I'm following up Thanksgiving Dinner with an Ave Maria Reconquista. Oh boy is this good,
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH long time i didn post , anyway smoking a DON LUCAS tonight.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    A San Cristobal De La Habana.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Diesel UHC. It was really good. Might need to pick up some more of these!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nica libre 1990
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    After dinner enjoyment of a Comacho PE with 13 months rest paired with some Woodford Reserve on the rocks-life is good!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Oliveros King Havano Oscuro, very smooth smoke full of coffee/cocoa/espresso. It was like smoking dessert, which after Thanksgiving dinner, was delicious.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Fuente short story maduro...... and turkey ;)