Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Fuente short story maduro...... and turkey ;)
    Love that little stick-even without the bird..
  • Options
    bdmauk24bdmauk24 Posts: 74
    MoW Virtue
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the nica libre was pretty good, a couple burn problems but smoked to the nub, one more for tonight is a Avo Purito
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Fuente short story maduro...... and turkey ;)
    Nice brother! Best wishes to you and the family and a Happy Turkey Day my friend! Didn't get to enjoy a stick myself, can't smoke indoors at the moment, and too cold out for me tonight.... plus I have to be BACK at work (after working from 8am today until 2pm) at 2 AM in a handful of hours.... not fun... at all.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    CAO OSA robusto. I was impressed.
  • Options
    i dont remember who sent the little bitty avo Purito but is great and im smoking to the nub, lol image
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Had some awesome fried, and also roasted turkey. And then ended with a padilla black bear. Tasty good maduro!
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Cu Avana
    It was very good but very mild.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Hey everybody, I'm new to this forum, but it looks like a great place to discuss the leaf. I'm going to savor a San Lotano Oval that Tim set me up with. I can hardly wait! In fact, I don't think I will wait.....later!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Enjoying an El Caridad del Cobre lancero. Id never heard of it so when I saw them @ my b&m I thought I'd give em a try. Damn fine smoke. Tons of smoke, nice draw and excellent flavors. If u see these, id give em a try.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    First Oliva v... very nice
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Cusano 59 RC. Always a good smoke.
  • Options
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    i lit that bolivar up around 6pm and just finished it, wow, great smoke,,,next up a graycliff edicion limitada 2010 toro
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Padilla Miami toro after some turkey leftovers
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    i dont remember who sent the little bitty avo Purito but is great and im smoking to the nub, lol image

I sent you a AVO XO in that vitola. If that's it, those are great. I usually get to smoke those and the Cohiba Red Dot in the morning or at lunch when I have a short period of time....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:

I sent you a AVO XO in that vitola. If that's it, those are great. I usually get to smoke those and the Cohiba Red Dot in the morning or at lunch when I have a short period of time....

yup, only one i had like that, was great , a small vitola with plenty flavor and smoke , thanks !!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Special holiday blend of pipe tobacco "Wenselas" from my local b&m. Great for the ride home from work.
  • Options
    Olvia conn reserve and it is a fantastic end of the evening stick.
  • Options
    Yesterday was my birthday smoke ( didn't get a chance to smoke on my birthday which was Thanksgiving) and I had my first Opus X with a year on it. Man, what a great cigar. Now I get it. Just wish they wernt so had to find and afford. I hope to find one to put away for next year. Also had an AVO XO later in honor of Occupy the Humidor with Stephan Hannibal. Good times.
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    late post
    last night had a LGC Serie R - excellent!
    Then followed up with an Ave Maria Knights Templar - was really looking forward to it as the one I had previously was awesome..........but.............this one had serious wrapper issues.
    The cap came unraveled after cutting, two spots in the middle came undone as I was holding the stick to snip it, and the foot was unravelling as well........wtf?!
    Then I noticed the wrapper was unusually thin.......almost see-thru............no matter......I two handed it and had to hold it like a flute to minimize the air leaks, and smoked that high-maintenance stick almost to the nub......still tasted great............but this one was a construction dud for sure.

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Last night I smoked a My Father Special and a Oliveros, King Havano Oscuro both were very good smokes.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    DPG Blue, always a pleasure.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I had a LP Undercrown a little bit ago. It was great, as usual.
  • Options
    Pinar Del Rio Classico
    I usually love these and it still had the same taste but had lots of issues burning and drawing today.
  • Options
    top of the hour will be a san lotano oval
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    Excellent choice my friend. I too shall partake in this, as Ive been wanting to try this one for quite a while. !!!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    Excellent choice my friend. I too shall partake in this, as Ive been wanting to try this one for quite a while. !!!

Just had an E.P Carillo Maduro and going to finish off with a San Lotano Oval. It's an online herf!
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:

Just had an E.P Carillo Maduro and going to finish off with a San Lotano Oval. It's an online herf!
    im over half way and these are just great!
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Mephisto:
    DPG Blue, always a pleasure.
    good choice man, I love these