Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    slickric:
    Undercrown! I finally got to light one. It's definitely a liga, just a little milder. My favorite is still the t52 but seeing as how they are scarce nowadays, this is a suitable substitute
    Smoked my first one last night. Loved it, I'm hooked! I agree with ya as it's a bit ,more mild than the other Liga stuff. But a fine stick for the availability and the price.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Gran Habano Azteca Aguila
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    BOTL Small Batch 2010 by PDR...best smoke I have had in weeks.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Nestor Miranda Special Selection (From Dopey) I really enjoyed it alot I didnt even notice the freezing temps. I would say its med/full it had great flavor,tight ash and good draw.
  • Options
    Nub Maduro. Not too bad. A little weak.
  • Options
    RampMonkey and GreenMachine breaking in the "New" ash tray!!!!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a Murcielago Robusto on the back porch sunning myself and having a caramel latte. Life is good ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finished off the Murcielago and was a great one trick pony, now moving on to the Camacho Triple Maduro ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    90+ Irishman:
    Finished off the Murcielago and was a great one trick pony, now moving on to the Camacho Triple Maduro ;)
    That should be a great transition, nice mild maddie to super powered maddie. Enjoying my 1st ever GH 3 Siglos. Got this in a PIF and it had the old band and really dark yellow cello. Pretty good all around smoke.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    5 Vegas A. Fast becoming my favorite affordable smoke.
  • Options
    I just finished a Kristoff Ligero Criollo. It was good enough, but I was under a time constraint and had to smoke the whole thing while I was standing. Note to self: Next deployment, bring a large collection of coronas and a collapsible chair.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    gaberox:
    90+ Irishman:
    That should be a great transition, nice mild maddie to super powered maddie. Enjoying my 1st ever GH 3 Siglos. Got this in a PIF and it had the old band and really dark yellow cello. Pretty good all around smoke.
    I found one in my humidor today.. The old ones were pretty tasty. I was thinking about getting it out of the way soon.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    up tonight a partagas black label maximo that i picked up at the b&m today
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    OchoZacho:
    And God Bless Don Pepin Garcia!
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Oliveros XL Double Corojo "For Men" courtesy AJGARLETT.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Kinky Friedman the willie....
  • Options
    wwestern:
    let us know what ya think..smokin a cusano maddy pretty good
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    About an inch in.... this just reminds me why it's neat to smoke cigars you have low expectation for, it's a decent smoke but I expected it to be a dog rocket so decent becomes great lol.
  • Options
    wwestern:
    wwestern:
    About an inch in.... this just reminds me why it's neat to smoke cigars you have low expectation for, it's a decent smoke but I expected it to be a dog rocket so decent becomes great lol.
    thanks.. my cusano tunnelled badly had to cut over an inch off and start over
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    First Cohiba Red dot, besides the extremely tough draw on the first half, was a really good cigar.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    I like the red dot Cohibas too.

I had a MY Father robusto with an 18 year old Irish Whiskey.
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    Illusione mi12
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    MoW Puro, Gurkha Blue Steel and finished with a Padron 3000 natural that is just shy of three years old.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    started with a Bahia maddy and now am going to start Partagas black
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    MoW Puro, Gurkha Blue Steel and finished with a Padron 3000 natural that is just shy of three years old.
    Nice night there Joe.. To bad it's 30 degrees here or I'd be out there too.
  • Options
    Donkey droppin,, These used to be fantastic,, was less than impressed with this one, hope the ones i sent arent smokin like this one did
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Trinidad Reyes... too cold out to smoke anything larger, but boy was it good.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    5 Vegas Gold Maduro
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    J. Fuego 777 maddy. It was good, but a little one dimensional. Will def revisit another at some point. Now that I know what to expect, there are def certain occasions that would fit this stick perfectly.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App