• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    AF brevas maddy
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ave maria Crusader
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Cuba Libre Epicure. The last of A box I bought A year ago. These cigars seem to loose something after about eight months. The flavors meld well but don't retain the depth of flavor they had when fresh. Still A great smoke. A new box is on its way as I type.
  • Options
    MOW PA
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    H Upmann Mag 46, MoW Ruination corona and finished with a Johnny-O! Behique 52. Good cigar day, now I'm ready for the weekend...too bad I've got a couple days standing in my way.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    MOW SE. My first MOW other then a virtue.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Undercrown
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    The griffins
  • Options
    Nica libre
  • Options
    RP Rosado
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rocky patel edge lite with over a year in the humi ,update,7:40, pm, so far this is great, smooth and creamy, fired up at 7:20 image
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I haven't had a smoke since Sunday! :-(
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Partagas Short (SEP 08)... was awesome. Spicier than other Shorts I have had.
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    5 Vegas Gold Maduro Robusto
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    Gurkha Signature '101' Maduro . One of my favorite Gurkhas.
  • Options
    Perdomo Lot 23
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    first was an ab fine and rare. then an opus love story
  • Options
    415:
    first was an ab fine and rare. then an opus love story
    Whats your thoughts on the AB? scale 1-10
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Donkey droppin,, These used to be fantastic,, was less than impressed with this one, hope the ones i sent arent smokin like this one did
    smoked another tonight all is well much better
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    As the first winter blast of the season is blowing through my area, I have a La Aurora Preferido Robusto burning slowly in the ashtray while I surf the site.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    Donkey droppin,, These used to be fantastic,, was less than impressed with this one, hope the ones i sent arent smokin like this one did
    PHEW!!! I was worried! I've been holding on to the one you gave me waiting for the right moment. I have high hopes for it!
  • Options
    BigT06:
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    PHEW!!! I was worried! I've been holding on to the one you gave me waiting for the right moment. I have high hopes for it!
    Burn it NOW, as I am beginning to think they are more flavorful the younger they are..I can always send another if you like!!!!!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    BigT06:
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    Burn it NOW, as I am beginning to think they are more flavorful the younger they are..I can always send another if you like!!!!!
    1st thing in the morning, it's gettin lit! I'm at my brother's house tonight, so I don't have it, or I'd smoke it now! I will let you know what i think about it.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    The Kid:
    BigT06:
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    1st thing in the morning, it's gettin lit! I'm at my brother's house tonight, so I don't have it, or I'd smoke it now! I will let you know what i think about it.
    lol, I didnt mean right this sec... ok I got about 10 or so left..let me know, been varying from med to med full, if it goes south just stick with it
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Just finished a Perdomo Habano with Maduro wrapper.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Just finished this LaDC. It was delicious!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

btw... that's Teege in the background with a Park Ave. that he nubbed to less than an inch. lol
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Park Ave 44

I'm glad I bought a box I love these esp late at night
  • Options
    Always enjoy these.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Fonseca serie F