Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    fuente curley head that I got from BigT. Thanks man, these were my first box purchase way back so firing one up is like a trip down memory lane.

Just a warm up for an LFD double Ligero with over a year on it though.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cain F habano
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Perdomo cuban parejo
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Perdomo cuban parejo
    howd u like the fonseca?
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    boydmcgowan:
    fuente curley head that I got from BigT. Thanks man, these were my first box purchase way back so firing one up is like a trip down memory lane.

well the LFD double Ligeros are definitely not my thing. I can taste the quality, but just not for me. I've had two now and . . . . eh. Gotta try some more from this line because of the reputation, but so far I'm 0 for 2.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    boydmcgowan:
    boydmcgowan:

well the LFD double Ligeros are definitely not my thing. I can taste the quality, but just not for me. I've had two now and . . . . eh. Gotta try some more from this line because of the reputation, but so far I'm 0 for 2.
    Boyd, perhaps the LFD Premium line would be more to your liking, they are not strong like the DL. Also, maybe the Airbender might agree with you as it is considerably less potent. This of course is assuming that the strength was the turnoff.
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Padilla Black Bear............not as good as mostBlack Bears I've smoked.....but decent

Finished with a Perdomo Lot 23 conny robusto........my first..........pretty good.......bit of a one-trick pony....................should have smoked it in the morning with coffee......a bit too mild for a Friday night after a long week (and after a Black Bear!).
    That was simply poor cigar selection on my part...................

• Options
    Obsidian
  • Options
    jkallen83jkallen83 Posts: 142
    Sol Cubano Artisan,.......man these things are good!!!
  • Options
    jkallen83:
    was just reading the thread about these,,they are good, sometimes have some burn issues,lets us know how yours does
  • Options
    jkallen83jkallen83 Posts: 142
    The Kid:
    jkallen83:
    was just reading the thread about these,,they are good, sometimes have some burn issues,lets us know how yours does
    So far so good....no issues at all...the first half inch of the cigar after lighting is a sweet dark chocolate flavor..there is no harsh burn in the mouth, no bitter tastes. Just very enjoyable...wish they were cheaper..got a few from another auction site because I wanted to try them....I LOVE them.
  • Options
    jkallen83:
    The Kid:
    jkallen83:
    So far so good....no issues at all...the first half inch of the cigar after lighting is a sweet dark chocolate flavor..there is no harsh burn in the mouth, no bitter tastes. Just very enjoyable...wish they were cheaper..got a few from another auction site because I wanted to try them....I LOVE them.
    appreciated,,,,,glad to hear it
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first MOW Armada and it is yummy!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Aging room from Oliveros. While better than the SWAG in terms of flavor the burn is problematic.

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    stephen_hannibal:
    Aging room from Oliveros. While better than the SWAG in terms of flavor the burn is problematic.

really been wanting to try those. I assume it's less full bodied than the swag?
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    MOW box press
  • Options
    A punisher, much better than my first.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Having a Gran Habano Siglos, and I'm cold!
  • Options
    hamlet custom roll, very nice so far
  • Options
    Kinky Friedman Lonestar,, pretty good!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    chemforever:
    stephen_hannibal:

really been wanting to try those. I assume it's less full bodied than the swag?
    Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Yeah not really full bodied kinda medium full at best.

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I enjoyed another Undercrown.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Gurkha Centurian, one of there better smokes.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Had my first Man O War tonight.. very enjoyable
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    BigT06:
    I enjoyed another Undercrown.
    Those JDN Antano Dark Corojo must be gettin jealous
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Nope. Have one in my herf-a-dor for the ride home.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    y2pascoe:
    Having a Gran Habano Siglos, and I'm cold!
    I'm with ya there well at least the cold part. had a GH V2002 and so far I think I have to get more.
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    had a GH V2002 and so far I think I have to get more.
    bang for buck - they are hard to beat - especially after they have some time on them (3+ months) - also - they seem to smoke better (for me) at slightly reduced RH - so I usually give them a dry box for a day - awesome $2 stick (even $1.50 sometimes)
    Think I'll have to smoke one today..........it's been a few weeks

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Had a H.Upmann sungrown lastnight that Enfidel hit me with. Nice flavor and burn. Got a bit bitter @ the end. Needs a little age I think.
  • Options
    Greycliff g2 double happiness with a cup of Joe.