• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Gran Habano Corojo
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    La Riqueza #2 box press
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    uppman noella then a anejo shark, topped off the evening with a don carlos lancero
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    415:
    uppman noella then a anejo shark, topped off the evening with a don carlos lancero
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7RRLC5slLo
  • Options
    Just finished a Padilla Single Batch.
  • Options
    spokspok Posts: 35
    image Just lit up a 5 Vegas Miami Torpedo. Its a bit more stout than I'm used to at this point of my journey but I'm game to give her a go.
  • Options
    spok:
    image Just lit up a 5 Vegas Miami Torpedo. Its a bit more stout than I'm used to at this point of my journey but I'm game to give her a go.
    I'm sitting in my garage in front of the same heater!
  • Options
    Tonight its my first Brick House. Very nice solid cigar. Not super exciting, but solid.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Had a Punch Uppercut yesterday afternoon while raking leaves out of the gutter and it was solid. Had some nice flavors (bit of spice, bit of sweet and bit of tang in a good way) a bit of strength too, a real short finish, and I do like sumatra wrappers, but I think so far my favorite punch is the original line double maduro. Great experience though, and all thanks to the beard on this one. Thanks Tim
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minutes away from lighting up the Emilio AF1 that Amz was so gracious to get to me! Very excited about this one, and will be doing my review on it as I smoke, so I should get it posted up in the thread about 2 hrs or so. Thanks brother!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Gonna go with a Padron original tonight..
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a MOW Armada corona last night...loved it!!
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Just lit up a MOW x2 corona. I wish they made the Ruination in this 7.5x52 size. That would be fun to smoke.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished off the Emilio AF1 and was floored! Now, a few minutes into the Diesel Unholy cocktail shorty belicoso.... great stick, and a great second after the AF1!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    fixin to fire up a Guillermo Leon belicoso
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    90+ Irishman:
    Just finished off the Emilio AF1 and was floored! Now, a few minutes into the Diesel Unholy cocktail shorty belicoso.... great stick, and a great second after the AF1!!
    Love the AF1! Having a Quesada Sel. Espana corona now.
  • Options
    jj20030:
    fixin to fire up a Guillermo Leon belicoso
    well that one just didnt hit me the right way, so i ditched it and fired up a aj fresh rolled torpedo , perfect so far
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    H Upmann Mag 46, then a Bolivar Belicoso Fino.
  • Options
    bdmauk24bdmauk24 Posts: 74
    nica libre. good stick, good flavor, especially for the price. Paired really well with a dr. pepper.
  • Options
    Ave Maria
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    MOW Ruination during some down time at work.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Est. 1844 one of my new favorites.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Fuente 858 ... I got pear and later butterscotch...I must be going crazy. Maybe am just hungry.
  • Options
    Tatuaje El Triunfador
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    obsidian has to be my favorite at the moment. lost in cribbage tonight though 2 out of 3
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Not Sure, unbanded little figurado that I got from JJ,, pretty good
  • Options
    Just finished a 5 Vegas Miami.... that stick has some pep in it's step! Very enjoyable!
  • Options
    CharlieCordusCharlieCordus Posts: 84 ✭✭
    Ave Maria Reconquista and Man O War Special Edition Perfecto... Happy Thanksgiving!
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    La Aroma de Cuba Monarch