Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    boydmcgowan:
    boydmcgowan:
    Teege:
    I smoked a Morro Castle today it was a great cigar! Great draw and loved the taste.
    Good pick Teege, I'm smoking one as we speak, whilre getting some work while the little one naps (he's home sick today, so I am too). Great way to spend an afternoon. Origen Original to follow . . . .

if he sleeps long enough . . .
    And he's stil lnapping, time for the Origen

Man Morro Castles have got to be my favorite AJ stick not named Diesel.
    love those origen originals.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    MOW Armada corona...... gotta say this is one that I'm a fan of the bigger size, not to say it was bad but it wasn't as good to me.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    on tap a san lotano maduro toro
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Vegas 5 classic and a Room 101 Conjurn edition (fricken fantastic, think its my new fav.) Thanks Greg!
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    JDN DC. Good stuff.
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    2007 GOF first one dam nice smoke.
  • Options
    La Aurora Maduro........
    Not bad but might need more than a week to smooth out.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Padilla Dominus,,Thanks JJ20030
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    I'm "virtually" smoking a Gurkha Titan......that is.............I have decided that I will smoke that first on Friday after work...............but I'm enjoying it in my mind already......................(still hanging in there on the Fri-Sun only smoking deal)......but I did have a few mid-week exceptions in the last few months.......virtual smoking kinda sucks though

• Options
    Cusano LXI habano sun grown
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Just smoked another Undercrown. Gotta save my last, but I cound't help but smoke another today. They are incredible!
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve and it was a very sweet smooth smoke. Loved it!
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Teege:
    Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve and it was a very sweet smooth smoke. Loved it!
    Only had the OWR a couple times and never had a good one. Though the maduro was way better than the corojo for me. Next up a Cubao maduro toro. Man I love these especially the churchill, really to bad Cubaos are now a lost cause.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Padron maddy churchy next. Man the wrapper smells like candy, can only imagine what the Anny maduros are like. Have only had this and the natty in the 000's series as far as Padron goes.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    la perla habana morado, my first cigar since being sick, trying to test out the palate
  • Options
    top o the hour will be a la perla habana maduro toro - cello is turning brown,yum
  • Options
    Cubao belicoso
  • Options
    bdmauk24bdmauk24 Posts: 74
    big chunks:
    la perla habana morado, my first cigar since being sick, trying to test out the palate
    Rocky Patel Connecticut, my first one this week too due to being sick. Funny, the LPH Morado was my last one. I loved it.
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Cohiba Esplendidos, circa 2008. 1 inch into it and loving it!

• Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    just finishing up the esplendidios. great cigar. If you get a genuine one, I highly recommend it!! A perfect way to end a stressfull week of college.

• Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    rocky patel connecticut is gonna be my morning smoke with coffee, palate felt ok, thank god have some good weekend smokes lined up
  • Options
    Arturo Fuente Brevas Maduro, tasy little stick
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Just finished another JdN DC.
  • Options
    almost that time, tonight a rp gran vida habano toro image
  • Options
    yep,,Arturo Fuente Brevas maduro
  • Options
    About to spark up a 5 Vegas AAA
  • Options
    spokspok Posts: 35
    big chunks:
    rocky patel connecticut is gonna be my morning smoke with coffee, palate felt ok, thank god have some good weekend smokes lined up
    I had one of those a few days ago. I really liked it
  • Options
    flayankee:
    About to spark up a 5 Vegas AAA
    Let us know what you think of that.
  • Options
    I just tried a 5 Vegas Gold Maduro. It was Really good. Fired up kinda spicy for the first inch then really mellowed out for a nice smoke all the way to the end. image
  • Options
    spok:
    I just tried a 5 Vegas Gold Maduro. It was Really good. Fired up kinda spicy for the first inch then really mellowed out for a nice smoke all the way to the end. image
    have some ive been resting for awhile, might be about time to try one