smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buckeyecigar:
    This movie is about vampires!
    LOST BOYS
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    buckeyecigar:
    This movie is about vampires!

How about "Once Bitten". That was about vampires, LOL. I always forget that Jim Carrey was in that movie.

Rob
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great drama, Interview With A Vampire
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    hate to say it.... Twilight
  • Options
    No way.. Buffy all the way.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    The lost boys. going old school.
  • Options
    this movie has a family traveling in a RV
  • Options
    From Dusk Till Dawn
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Near Dark (1986)
  • Options
    "Twilight Xmas Vacation"???? LOL... on a serious note, no clue but had to be a smart-@ss
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    jasonusa1:
    From Dusk Till Dawn
    +1 great flick...

Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a *** how crazy they are!
  • Options
    Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 208 ✭✭
    Hills have eyes
  • Options

Ding ding ding.  Wow, nice guess

pm me your addy

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    buckeyecigar:

Ding ding ding.  Wow, nice guess

pm me your addy

haha...who is the winner?
  • Options
    Yes. Sorry jason was. From Dusk til Dawn
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    buckeyecigar:
    Yes. Sorry jason was. From Dusk til Dawn
    AAHHH, i knew that one too
  • Options
    I'll come up with a new one by tonight..

BTW - maybe this should be renamed the "n00b Movie Trivia Pass?" Just an idea...
  • Options
    we seem to be the only ones playing!
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    It goes in cycles. Sometimes noobs just play sometimes others jump in. The goal is similar to the noob trading thread and this trivia pass predates that. Get to know one another through the trivia via trades. Good times either way.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jasonusa1:

BTW - maybe this should be renamed the "n00b Movie Trivia Pass?" Just an idea...
    Hell naw..noobs cant just come in and try to take over...lol I just think that this thread is really attractive to newbs...the sending/receiving sticks thing..just like a trade but you have to work somewhat harder for it. I can still remember winning my first movie trivia pass.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    smoke em if you got em:
    jasonusa1:

Hell naw..noobs cant just come in and try to take over...lol I just think that this thread is really attractive to newbs...the sending/receiving sticks thing..just like a trade but you have to work somewhat harder for it. I can still remember winning my first movie trivia pass.
    agreed! I remember my first movie pass... the movie was Watchmen...can't remember who was asking the questions but it went on for like 8 days... he threw everyone off when he said that it appears on many top 100 fiction book lists...

anyway, I like to play this one... I guess a lot without playing cuz I don't want to movie-block anyone...
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is one of my favorite threads, I look at it almost everyday. Love to throw out goofball answers.
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay getting a new one going. Been a rough few days, will be up tonight. 4 sho.
  • Options
    Clue #1

Running.
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    run fat boy run
  • Options
    The Rundown... any movie where Sean William Scott gets the CRAP kicked out of him is a fun movie to watch ;)
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    The Fugitive
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forest Gump

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb