Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    Back to ya....Tony Stewart. :)
    Thanks...Hope Smoke can pull out a win this weekend. That will be reason for me to pull out a Nording.
    hmm, I have one in the humi, are they suppose to be fantastic..?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    Back to ya....Tony Stewart. :)
    Thanks...Hope Smoke can pull out a win this weekend. That will be reason for me to pull out a Nording.
    hmm, I have one in the humi, are they suppose to be fantastic..?
    Well I've been trying a lot of singles over the past six months and the Nording is the first one in a long time to make me buy a box that same day. That's my rating system. forget it, maybe later, fiver next time, or get a box NOW !
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    thats quite an endorsement Kas
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    It's quite a cigar Gene.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    i 've liked all the Rocky's i;ve had so looks like another to add to the list .......
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    The combined endorsements of kas, j0z3r, and maddy made me buy a box, site unsmoked. I don't think I've ever seen a cigar get an effusive recommendation from all 3 of those guys.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    gmill880:
    It's quite a cigar Gene.
    I must agree with the uber generous Jozer, who send me a few of these beauts. I'm an RP fan to begin with, the Nording delivered the goods. I'm not a buy-a-box kinda guy, but I'm gonna try to pick up some more singles of these.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    The combined endorsements of kas, j0z3r, and maddy made me buy a box, site unsmoked. I don't think I've ever seen a cigar get an effusive recommendation from all 3 of those guys.
    Hey Urbi, I keep a Dictionary close at hand for a reason, YOU ! What a great word ... That one is new to me, used in the context it would be easy to figure out but thanks for keeping us on our linguistic toes !
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    Hey Urbi, I keep a Dictionary close at hand for a reason, YOU ! What a great word ... That one is new to me, used in the context it would be easy to figure out but thanks for keeping us on our linguistic toes !
    And with that, Kas, I'm feeling capernoited, and so will go off to bed ;)
    dutyje:
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    Jeesh, someone's being a little somnolent.
    Luko:
    dutyje:
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    Who doody? Nah, he's just sleepy. :)
    j0z3r:
    Luko:
    dutyje:
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    Says you...like any burro worth his salt, I'd say his defining quality is his contumaciousness.
    Luko:
    j0z3r:
    Luko:
    dutyje:
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    Says you...like any burro worth his salt, I'd say his defining quality is his contumaciousness.
    Is there a possible avenue for me to traverse that would persuade you to relinquish your thesaurus?
    j0z3r:
    Luko:
    j0z3r:
    Luko:
    dutyje:
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    Is there a possible avenue for me to traverse that would persuade you to relinquish your thesaurus?
    Thesaurus? Preposterous! I have a veritable plethora of em.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    And how many is in a plethora?
    let's just say I'm turgid.
    OK, since there have been no guesses, I'll offer up a hint. The three men are in sales.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Check your inbox j0z3r.
    Kinda forgot about this one. Since nobody has ventured a guess, I'll make this one a gimme...One of the stars was Kevin Spacey.
  • cheymancheyman Posts: 157
    ooppps...I'm not on the Good traders list...I retract my answer.
  • The Big Kahuna.
    Thank you...I thought nobody was even going to guess. So do the do, pm me your address and I'll hopefully get something in the mail tomorrow.
  • Ok so I might have to give some hints on this one, but it was kinda hard to google proof it. This movie takes place in Utah in the mid 80's.
    Ummm...SLC PUNK!!!
  • Dayum that was fast. Great movie. PM me your addy and I will get something out to you.
    agctribefan:
    Dayum that was fast. Great movie. PM me your addy and I will get something out to you.
    You've been PM'd...I'll post a question later today....and I google proof it!
    Ok...my turn...
    The plot: breaking down group think.
    AND GO!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    was that the hint? sounds like gibberish...
    phobicsquirrel:
    ok...how about : changing/persuading groupthink.
    and GO!
  • cheyman:
    phobicsquirrel:
    ok...how about : changing/persuading groupthink.
    and GO!
    Yeah I would say that is google proof!