Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Zeebra, lcpleel, Hayblet...It Happened Again...

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
I am still bleeding from the triple threat from yesterday's epic bombings, so I was looking forward to coming home and dressing my wounds. Problem is, when I got home there were three more packages waiting for me. I guess there's no rest for the weary.

The first package I opened was a 6 stick trade that I worked out with Zeebra. We all know that Z is a pro. I have been lucky enough to deal with him on a few occasions. I have really been looking forward to trying the LP-40. Knowing that, Z sent me 3. I am pretty fired up about trying them. He also included 3 premium stragglers. I really look forward to more trades with Zeebra.

The second package I opened was a Blind Trade that I made with Hayblet. This BOTL flat b!itch-slapped me. I thought there was a chance that I could be in trouble on this trade, and this brother really hooked me up. He's been around here for a couple of years now and obviously he's learned from the best. Thank you for the sticks, Spencer.

The last bomb that I received had two warheads in it. I want to give the brethren a word of caution: lcpleel is a walking, talking Bear Trap. Just when you think that you might be on a level playing field he shifts gears and leaves you sucking dust. I have been lucky enough to do several trades with Isaac and every time, I mean every time, he blows me away. The first warhead was a simple MAW. I was thinking 3 to 5 cigars, yeah right. Now the second warhead was an interesting trade that he proposed. His idea was to try to put a blind trade together of sticks that neither one of us had ever tried. I know Isaac is a cigar guru, so this would be a very difficult challenge for me and I hope my package lives up to his expectations. His package, however, totally blindsided me as he kicked me in the gonads. I can't wait to try the cigars that he sent. Isaac, you are one crazy MF'R. Next time, maybe you will let me win one. Thanks for the sticks.

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW, that looked as if it hurt so good!!!!

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    you got some great sticks. hope you enjoy the ones i sent and have a great new year~
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Dang, I suppose we better let you heal for a while...seems this triple-threat technique is working quite well
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man, you know some high class people bro, introduce me, lol, AWESOME
    jj20030:
    Hi Jimmy My name is... nvm you said high class..
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:

They don't have a name for you, Super Star...

RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:

says the guy that was bombing the *** out of people from Germany.... as himself and as the young gun....
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:

says the guy that was bombing the *** out of people from Germany.... as himself and as the young gun....
    yea, i ow him another one, lmao
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:

No no no, I was just saying hi from afar. Besides, according to all these posts. What I did alone and with Bandyt09 was nothing. I'm the small fry now that just pops in and says hi and post a review every now and then. Which reminds me, I will probably post another today.

Back to the topic, not me....

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Now that Isaac has taught me mathematics. I have to get together something for him
    Direwolf:
    Now that Isaac has taught me mathematics. I have to get together something for him
    Its the asian in me that failed my parents... I hate math
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:

No no no, I was just saying hi from afar. Besides, according to all these posts. What I did alone and with Bandyt09 was nothing. I'm the small fry now that just pops in and says hi and post a review every now and then. Which reminds me, I will probably post another today.

Back to the topic, not me....

well, ok, hurry up and post that reveiw or its on again, i have new smokes in the supply line!, lmao , happy new years guys,lol
    jimmy you smoke that 150 yet? im waiting for a review... I might have one last one in my humi with your name on it.... LOL
    lcpleel:
    jimmy you smoke that 150 yet? im waiting for a review... I might have one last one in my humi with your name on it.... LOL
    nope as matter of fact i just set my coolidor up for agers and its in there,lol
    any older and itll turn to dust my man. lol
    lcpleel:
    any older and itll turn to dust my man. lol
    ok bro, ill dig it out and will be one on my new years smokes, i promise!
    I take that back... dont smoke it yet... I cant find my last one. lol
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Wow!! Great hits!!! Your mail man must be gettig pi$$ed!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nice Work guys!!!, I like these strikes, One would think that this was a well coordinated assault!!! Love it when great minds think alike!!!!!Damn Greg see what happens when you keep poking at the hornets nest,,,,
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Nice Work guys!!!, I like these strikes, One would think that this was a well coordinated assault!!! Love it when great minds think alike!!!!!Damn Greg see what happens when you keep poking at the hornets nest,,,,
    I am starting to feel the Pain. lol.
    Greg likes that painful stuff...
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    great hit on a very generous guy...done by some of the best on the forums...love it!!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Great way to start the new year Greg!!

But before Greg gives too much credit, I do want to say that this was a trade we made and his part should be arriving to me Monday or Tuesday, which I'm sure is nothing but premium dog rockets! LOL.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Whoa. What a bomb!