Sunshine Bear - killed
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Luko:
    Care Bears the Movie - movie

Care Bears the Book - book

Sunshine Bear - killed
    Neh
    OK another hint. Its loosely based on real events ...
    Still no guesses? The person killed was a real life famous person.
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Movie - The Joy of Cooking

Book - The Joy of Cooking

Killed - Julia Child in a freak flour and napalm accident.
    Garen B:
    Movie - The Joy of Cooking

Book - The Joy of Cooking

Killed - Julia Child in a freak flour and napalm accident.
    Hahaha
    Is this really that hard or does no one want my package?
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    considering all the @ss man talk, I think people may be a bit wary about receiving your package
    dutyje:
    considering all the @ss man talk, I think people may be a bit wary about receiving your package
    I regreted that post right after I made it ... I knew you'd come along behind it ... dammit.
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    I regreted that post right after I made it ... I knew you'd come along behind it ... dammit.
    hell of a lot better than coming along in front of it :D
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    Maddy ..First of all that last statement is soooo flawed, it has to be intentional.
    the answers are as follows in no order. The Book that killer, Mark David Chapman carried was "Catcher in the Rye". The movie based on the murder of John Lennon, was" Chapter 27" with Jared Leto and My girl Lindsay Lohan. Chapman was obsessed with the main character of the book Holden Caulfield. He also gained 60 pounds in order to play the part and suffered numerous ailments as a result of that rapid weight gain.
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:
    Maddy ..First of all that last statement is soooo flawed, it has to be intentional.
    the answers are as follows in no order. The Book that killer, Mark David Chapman carried was "Catcher in the Rye". The movie based on the murder of John Lennon, was" Chapter 27" with Jared Leto and My girl Lindsay Lohan. Chapman was obsessed with the main character of the book Holden Caulfield. He also gained 60 pounds in order to play the part and suffered numerous ailments as a result of that rapid weight gain.
    It was quite intentional :)

Second sir you are correct. Great movie I thought. Good to know that you like the child star gone coke sl*t type. So are you looking forward to my package?
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    madurofan:
    Good to know that you like the child star gone coke sl*t type.
    Who isn't?
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    They call me William Holden Caulfield...It was no accident (sorry couldn't resist these song lyrics).
    urbino:
    madurofan:
    Who isn't?
    I am eager to see what comes my way from the beach..Thanks for the "heads up " on that one. I heard from squirrel that you have a sense of humor lately, I will have the package x-rayed before opening. My question.. This movie, in my opinion should be required viewing by every high school freshman. And no, it's not" Fast Times at Ridgemont High".
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    nice one Kas, and yes the squirrel speaks the truth
    Guessing it's the movie Heat because every kid should know how to rob a bank to pay for college.
    Garen B:
    Guessing it's the movie Heat because every kid should know how to rob a bank to pay for college.
    good guess, but not exactly what I had in mind.
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    madurofan:
    Who isn't?
    I am eager to see what comes my way from the beach..Thanks for the "heads up " on that one. I heard from squirrel that you have a sense of humor lately, I will have the package x-rayed before opening. My question.. This movie, in my opinion should be required viewing by every high school freshman. And no, it's not" Fast Times at Ridgemont High".
    I don't know that I could package up a coke *** and send it but I may try. :)
    Dead Poets Society
    dutyje:
    Dead Poets Society
    no joe.. I would equate this movie to watching an airplane crash. It is impossible to look away, and you know it is going to have a very bad ending for everyone.
    Rambo for teaching self defense against seniors or invading asian armies.
    damn.. hmmm Requiem for a dream
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Is it 'Kids'?
    phobicsquirrel:
    damn.. hmmm Requiem for a dream
    ... and the winner is Squirrel. Anyone who saw Requiem would know why. This is a hard movie to watch, but a great lesson to be learned about addictions, drugs, and the impact of involvement with them. The theme music will haunt you forever. PM me your information again squirrel and I will send something out on Monday. Thanks for wrapping this one up quickly.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    "American Pie 6: The Flutist from Outer Space"?
    lol, that's catchy urby. I did think of kids but requiem was a bit more disturbing.. pm will be sent shortly..
    urbino:
    "American Pie 6: The Flutist from Outer Space"?
    Another good guess but squirrel already pick the winner. I get the feeling that some of 'ya all are just being funny here, as I never heard of your choice. :}
    phobicsquirrel:
    lol, that's catchy urby. I did think of kids but requiem was a bit more disturbing.. pm will be sent shortly..
    I immediately thought Kids and actually Pm'd Kas since I didn't want to actually win the package right after he won mine.
    I'll get a question up soon..