Home General Discussion

2/26 Deal

I love the daily deals but this is going to get me in trouble. I just got engage a few months ago and we've been saving every extra penny so we can get married on the beach in Maui. If cigar.com continues to rock with these sweet deals I may spend all the wedding money and end up single. Oh and yes I did jump on the Gurkahs.

Comments

• cheymancheyman Posts: 157
    Really??? Maybe if I keep buying my wife will leave me...heh...

She wouldn't leave me. She a former Marine....she's would simply rip off my uni-ball.
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    you have to buy your wife?
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Ok I'll bite...uni-ball?

Yes, intentional.
    Luko:
    Ok I'll bite...uni-ball?

Yes, intentional.
    Uni meaning one
    Ball meaning ****.

It's pretty straight forward.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Jdorais:
    I love the daily deals but this is going to get me in trouble. I just got engage a few months ago and we've been saving every extra penny so we can get married on the beach in Maui. If cigar.com continues to rock with these sweet deals I may spend all the wedding money and end up single. Oh and yes I did jump on the Gurkahs.
    there were gurkhas? wtf, I missed em.. I thought this started on monday.. oh man. yeah Ccom is going to bleed me dry. I already have no room or money.. lol
    I just looked it up cause I didn't rememer the Gurkhas either. There haven't been Gurkha's....Here's the run down.

Monday: Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet
    Tuesday: Padilla Habano
    Wednesday: 601 Green Oscuro
    Thursday: Carlos Torano

Jdorais what are the Gurkhas you are referring to?
    It's the 1 day deal, damn cigar.com, I'm going to have to get this thing....
    cheyman:
    Really??? Maybe if I keep buying my wife will leave me...heh...

She wouldn't leave me. She a former Marine....she's would simply rip off my uni-ball.
    lol....
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    For the price you can't beat friday's deal. I can't wait to sneak these into the humidor without the misses seeing :)
    dwayne3307:
    For the price you can't beat friday's deal. I can't wait to sneak these into the humidor without the misses seeing :)
    lol, yeah it's a damn good one!
  • I'm fairly new to cigars, but intrigued by this deal.  I couldn't find much on the forums about the Titan II -- any opinions out there?  Also, with so many different cigars, is it possible that this is just a repackaging of a differently named Gurkha?  Thanks.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    cheyman:
    Luko:
    Ok I'll bite...uni-ball?

Yes, intentional.
    Uni meaning one
    Ball meaning ****.

Alright Lance. Is it really more aerodynamic, whats your 40 time?
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    The Padilla Habanos showed up today.... damn they look good. Alex is sure stimulating his economy, but it's gonna kill me! I've gotta cure this OCD of buying cigars when my storage is already overflowing with more cigars than I'll smoke in the next three years!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    cheyman:
    I just looked it up cause I didn't rememer the Gurkhas either. There haven't been Gurkha's....Here's the run down.

Monday: Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet
    Tuesday: Padilla Habano
    Wednesday: 601 Green Oscuro
    Thursday: Carlos Torano

Jdorais what are the Gurkhas you are referring to?

I think what happened (c.com can confirm maybe) that yesterdays sale sold out and they put on the Gurkha Titan 2's on for like 8 hours or so.I did see it last night, but the clocks was at 6 hours and running. I guess you have to check it just before the end of the day too now LMAO.
    madurofan:
    cheyman:
    Luko:
    Ok I'll bite...uni-ball?

Yes, intentional.
    Uni meaning one
    Ball meaning ****.

Sorry Man, I can't properly measure a 40 yard dash as the extra weight on my left side makes me run in circles.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Funny stuff the economy being in the crapper must be affecting ccom as they are offing super sweet deals!
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    cheyman:
    Sorry Man, I can't properly measure a 40 yard dash as the extra weight on my left side makes me run in circles.
    Ha!
    cheyman:
    madurofan:
    cheyman:
    Luko:
    Ok I'll bite...uni-ball?

Yes, intentional.
    Uni meaning one
    Ball meaning ****.

Heh, I'dve figured it woulda been in the center, not chilling on its original side. Dammit you have me thinking about your balls ... BRAIN BLEACH PLEASE!
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    you guys are friggin hysterical! i'm still laughing my ass off from all the chuck norris posts. but don't tell chuck.
    Jdorais:
    you guys are friggin hysterical! i'm still laughing my ass off from all the chuck norris posts. but don't tell chuck.
    Welcome aboard we only ask that you don't share too much from here with your significant other ... it could be catastrophic for us all.
  • smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    Going back to a previous topic.....WoooHoooo It was a long fought battle but I finally convinced the wife to let me purchase todays deal. My Gurkhas case and lighter should be here on the 3rd!!!
    whew, got in on those titans.. also had to order a box of nubs...
    madurofan:
    Jdorais:
    Welcome aboard we only ask that you don't share too much from here with your significant other ... it could be catastrophic for us all.
    this coming from a guy with a mushroom cloud as his avatar.... =p
    madurofan:
    cheyman:
    madurofan:
    cheyman:
    Luko:
    Ok I'll bite...uni-ball?

Yes, intentional.
    Uni meaning one
    Ball meaning ****.

Heh, I'dve figured it woulda been in the center, not chilling on its original side. Dammit you have me thinking about your balls ... BRAIN BLEACH PLEASE!
    wow... maddy walking off that straight line... opening the closet are we?
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    Jdorais:
    Its a pic of the nut house(aka the squirrel's nest).
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    cheyman:
    madurofan:
    cheyman:
    Luko:
    Ok I'll bite...uni-ball?

Yes, intentional.
    Uni meaning one
    Ball meaning ****.

wow... maddy walking off that straight line... opening the closet are we?
    Nope no closet. I'm a flaming heterosexual.
    madurofan:
    Dammit you have me thinking about your balls
    Correction Sir...Ball.
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    Jdorais:
    Its a pic of the nut house(aka the squirrel's nest).
    lol..
    cheyman:
    madurofan:
    Dammit you have me thinking about your balls
    Correction Sir...Ball.
    Dood ... come on .. I had finally gotten your testicular situation off my mind.