Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I'm a noob here...semi noob to cigars, but I have a little experience, just not into peppery maduro's yet. My collection is starting to grow, and since I am a big karma guy, i figured I should bomb a vet for no reason. You know...someone who deserves it on this forum because I honestly see some ridiculous bombs around here... Honestly, I do not go far out of my comfort zone in the buying cycle, but pretty much got bit about six months ago for good and now I have no control. Since I am a natural consumer, I figure I'll have plenty of extra's around...as I cannot turn down a good deal. I've honestly added 100+ in the last two months from Ccom, frefilled my old humi, and am looking at coolidor's... So I'll let you guys nominate someone, because when this weeks delivery arrives I'll probably be out of room!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    PM sent
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Salem:
    Ummm.....should I be scared for some reason??? lol!!
    Maybe yes. But you should also feel very excited. You have been sponsered by one of the best BOTL we have around here.

Rick has some VERY NICE milder sticks. You should be taken care of very well.

He has been known to inflict some damage when sending out to people, that was what the concern for you was in this case. Let's just say he likes to make an impression :)
    Never traded with him but I've seen the carnage, err I mean, welcome packs he sends out. Salem, you are in good hands. Rick, play nice :)
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Salem:
    Ummm.....should I be scared for some reason??? lol!!
    Maybe yes. But you should also feel very excited. You have been sponsered by one of the best BOTL we have around here.

Rick has some VERY NICE milder sticks. You should be taken care of very well.

He has been known to inflict some damage when sending out to people, that was what the concern for you was in this case. Let's just say he likes to make an impression :)
    Never traded with him but I've seen the carnage, err I mean, welcome packs he sends out. Salem, you are in good hands. Rick, play nice :)
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    PM sent
    Ditto I am guessing there is no PM notification lol...
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Got my end of the newb trade with Toombes yesterday and he really knows how to put a sweet package together. This my 2nd mailbox destroyed by so called Newbs in the past week so the new wave is here...get ready vets! Thanks for the trade Daniel...look forward to more in the future!

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    Got my end of the newb trade with Toombes yesterday and he really knows how to put a sweet package together. This my 2nd mailbox destroyed by so called Newbs in the past week so the new wave is here...get ready vets! Thanks for the trade Daniel...look forward to more in the future!

Glad you liked the box. Looking forward to more destruction!
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    I can definitely take another noob, so should anyone need a sponsor, PM me and we'll get this going. :)
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    bump
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only done 1 trade so far, with Bucking_W (Chris) and am looking to do another. Chris vouched for me on the good traders list, here
    I'd be in for 5-6 cigars. PM me if you're interested and let me know what you have in mind.

Thanks

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    I've only done 1 trade so far, with Bucking_W (Chris) and am looking to do another. Chris vouched for me on the good traders list, here
    I'd be in for 5-6 cigars. PM me if you're interested and let me know what you have in mind.

Thanks
    Bump
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    I'm a newb to the forum but by no means a newb to cigars. I work with joshvoight we talk and smoke cigars all the time. I'm looking to get started doing some trading and he lead me hear and said that you guys rock. So im looking to be sponsored. I like a wide a variety from mild to full bodied. It really doesnt matter I dont set limits when it come to cigars. Thanks in advance and I look forward to getting to know some of you guys and hearing what you think and like. Smoke Em' if you got Em"
  • Options
    joshvoigtjoshvoigt Posts: 325
    Lol even though he spelled my name wrong he's a stand up guy. It would be nice if a heavy hitter blew up his mailbox. He's got a good selection and deserves a good sponsor.
  • Options
    stowggie:
    I'm a newb to the forum but by no means a newb to cigars. I work with joshvoight we talk and smoke cigars all the time. I'm looking to get started doing some trading and he lead me hear and said that you guys rock. So im looking to be sponsored. I like a wide a variety from mild to full bodied. It really doesnt matter I dont set limits when it come to cigars. Thanks in advance and I look forward to getting to know some of you guys and hearing what you think and like. Smoke Em' if you got Em"
    You work with Josh??? You have our sympathy.......
  • Options
    Lol good call Paul. Those poor poor golfers. I'm already down with the neck of that hot sauce. Good stuff. I believe a stork should be dropping something on your door tomorrow. Hopefully it's cigars ;)
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    stowggie:
    If nobody has a problem with it, I will sponsor you James. At your covienence, send me a PM.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    stowggie:
    If nobody has a problem with it, I will sponsor you James. At your covienence, send me a PM.
    Looks like you passed over "jgibv"...If I weren't a noob myself, I would pick him up........You might have to do two here Greg.....lol.......
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:

Thanks
    Johnny- I got you on this. Buckle up. I will send you a PM.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    jgibv:

Thanks
    You are wacked aren't you????? How many posts before one is considered unnoobified????
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    spindrift:
    greg2648:
    jgibv:

Thanks
    You are wacked aren't you????? How many posts before one is considered unnoobified????
    I don't think you are a noob anymore. Lol
  • Options
    J and Paul are definitely not newbs. Have you the bombs you boys have been sending!?
  • Options
    JHewey:
    spindrift:
    greg2648:
    jgibv:

Thanks
    Oh really? That is good to know ;^)...Who's next???????????
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    spindrift:
    greg2648:
    jgibv:

Thanks
    Response to your PM, Greg.
    And ok, its good to know I'm not a noob anymore then, hah.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    You boys are like Vultures lol!
  • Options
    spindrift:
    JHewey:
    spindrift:
    greg2648:
    jgibv:

Thanks
    But going by rules. You need 28 more posts to be a sponser.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    I'm a newb to the trading forum and am looking for a sponsor and to get on the good traders list so I can start getting in on some of the trading that goes on around here. Seems like it would be alot of fun! I have been shying away for some time now from trading because I was concerned I didn't have enough good sticks that were worthy of trading. I've been around for a little over a year now (recently changed e-mail accounts) and I have alot more recently but for sure would need some help to make sure I am on the right track.
  • Options
    JHewey:
    spindrift:
    JHewey:
    spindrift:
    greg2648:
    jgibv:

Thanks
    I thought there were some guidelines, wasn't sure....I guess I'm still a noob... :o(
  • Options
    spindrift:
    JHewey:
    spindrift:
    JHewey:
    spindrift:
    greg2648:
    jgibv:

Thanks
    I thought there were some guidelines, wasn't sure....I guess I'm still a noob... :o(
    Yeah check first post.
  • Options
    JHewey:
    spindrift:
    JHewey:
    spindrift:
    JHewey:
    spindrift:
    greg2648:
    jgibv:

Thanks
    Yeah check first post.
    That's too much work....I think I'll just take out my disappointment on one of my vets......lol.......
  • Options
    spindrift:
    JHewey:
    spindrift:
    JHewey:
    spindrift:
    JHewey:
    spindrift:
    greg2648:
    jgibv:

Thanks
    Yeah check first post.
    That's too much work....I think I'll just take out my disappointment on one of my vets......lol.......
    Glad I'm not a vet. Just a noob. Lol.