Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Bubba3650:
    Newbie looking to do another trade! Only one under the belt so far however would be interested in some more. My wife bought me a humidor that is looking a little empty so I need an excuse to get some more sticks and try some new ones in the process. PM me!
    Empty is it.........

Oops, that was the wrong thing to say, lol....

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    firetruckguy:
    Bubba3650:
    Newbie looking to do another trade! Only one under the belt so far however would be interested in some more. My wife bought me a humidor that is looking a little empty so I need an excuse to get some more sticks and try some new ones in the process. PM me!
    Empty is it.........

Yup, and I have the BORK's addy.......... anyone wana help??
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    RCY Cigars:
    firetruckguy:
    Bubba3650:
    Empty is it.........

Yeah, I want in on this Baptismal by Fire. Hunker Down Noob. Incoming......FTG, send me the "9 liner".
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    greg2648:
    firetruckguy:
    RCY Cigars:
    firetruckguy:
    Bubba3650:
    Empty is it.........

Yeah, I want in on this Baptismal by Fire. Hunker Down Noob. Incoming......FTG, send me the "9 liner".
    Soinds like I may need to put up a fire wall in-between our houses so the explosion does not consume my house as well. Good luck bubba
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    greg2648:
    firetruckguy:
    RCY Cigars:
    firetruckguy:
    Bubba3650:
    Empty is it.........

Soinds like I may need to put up a fire wall in-between our houses so the explosion does not consume my house as well. Good luck bubba

No style points here, humi will be full with quality cigars :)......

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    deejmemixx:
    greg2648:
    firetruckguy:
    RCY Cigars:
    firetruckguy:
    Bubba3650:
    Empty is it.........

It's done: DC 0310 2640 0000 5039 2384

• Options
    deejmemixx:
    greg2648:
    firetruckguy:
    RCY Cigars:
    firetruckguy:
    Bubba3650:
    Empty is it.........

Funny you should say that, hear that whistling sound getting louder??
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    deejmemixx:
    greg2648:
    firetruckguy:
    RCY Cigars:
    firetruckguy:
    Bubba3650:
    Empty is it.........

Does who hear sirens?
  • Options
    Bubba3650Bubba3650 Posts: 84
    deejmemixx:
    firetruckguy:
    deejmemixx:
    greg2648:
    firetruckguy:
    RCY Cigars:
    firetruckguy:
    Bubba3650:
    Empty is it.........

Does who hear sirens?
    I am gone for one day and there is a plan of attack! CANNOT WAIT! Thank you in advance guys!
  • Options
    Bubba3650:
    deejmemixx:
    firetruckguy:
    deejmemixx:
    greg2648:
    firetruckguy:
    RCY Cigars:
    firetruckguy:
    Bubba3650:
    Empty is it.........

Does who hear sirens?
    I am gone for one day and there is a plan of attack! CANNOT WAIT! Thank you in advance guys!
    The attack is imminent. Now, its all about the destruction. While I am just a punk on here, Firetruckguy and RCY Cigars are expert hitmen. You are, my friend, in trouble. So Sorry.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    Bubba3650:
    deejmemixx:
    firetruckguy:
    deejmemixx:
    greg2648:
    firetruckguy:
    RCY Cigars:
    firetruckguy:
    Bubba3650:
    Empty is it.........

Does who hear sirens?
    The attack is imminent. Now, its all about the destruction. While I am just a punk on here, Firetruckguy and RCY Cigars are expert hitmen. You are, my friend, in trouble. So Sorry.

I've said it one to many times, wolf in sheeps clothing....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    Bubba3650:
    deejmemixx:
    firetruckguy:
    deejmemixx:
    greg2648:
    firetruckguy:
    RCY Cigars:
    firetruckguy:
    Bubba3650:
    Empty is it.........

Does who hear sirens?
    It may be cheaper to just send them too me first... I am one street closer the the post office after all. Why dint you send them too me and I will make sure he gets them :) The attack is imminent. Now, its all about the destruction. While I am just a punk on here, Firetruckguy and RCY Cigars are expert hitmen. You are, my friend, in trouble. So Sorry.

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    Bubba3650:
    deejmemixx:
    firetruckguy:
    deejmemixx:
    greg2648:
    firetruckguy:
    RCY Cigars:
    firetruckguy:
    Bubba3650:
    Empty is it.........

Does who hear sirens?

Actually, I was looking for a picture of a Sheep in Wolf's clothing. Close enough. lol
  • Options
    It may be cheaper to just send them too me first... I am one street closer the the post office after all. Why dint you send them too me and I will make sure he gets them :)....double post sorry I failed on the quote
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    So back in the beginning of november me and Marty (lilwing88) and he got busy which is understandble its life. So i receive his end of the newbie trade today, and man he destroyed me.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    JHewey:
    So back in the beginning of november me and Marty (lilwing88) and he got busy which is understandble its life. So i receive his end of the newbie trade today, and man he destroyed me.

imageimageimage
    WOW. Thats a great hit, Marty.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    whoa! lilwing = manbeast.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    whoa! lilwing = manbeast.

Heck yea he is!!!!

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Every day I am amazed.. That is a first class collection of cigars right there..Nice hit lil W.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    deejmemixx:
    greg2648:
    firetruckguy:
    RCY Cigars:
    firetruckguy:
    Bubba3650:
    Empty is it.........

Also done USPS # 9505 5000 2170 1342 0002 46
  • Options
    Bubba3650Bubba3650 Posts: 84
    firetruckguy:
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    deejmemixx:
    greg2648:
    firetruckguy:
    RCY Cigars:
    firetruckguy:
    Bubba3650:
    Empty is it.........

Also done USPS # 9505 5000 2170 1342 0002 46
    Bomb squad on call! I cannot wait to see what is in store!!
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    ^
  • Options
    you dont say....
  • Options
    Haven't done a trade or anything in a week or two, still under the n00b title. so who wants to go 5 for 5?
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    StrongStyle:
    Haven't done a trade or anything in a week or two, still under the n00b title. so who wants to go 5 for 5?
    I will go 5 for 5...but I won't send 5 :)
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Who wants this noob. You may be dealing with a psycho..
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    StrongStyle:
    I will go 5 for 5...but I won't send 5 :)
    Let's rumble.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    scarlin:
    Who wants this noob. You may be dealing with a psycho..
    I guess no one wants to go with this heavy hitting noob from another dimension *sigh*
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Whatcha got? Worth tradin? want a bind 5-5? PM me. I always have a bunch of dog turds to unload.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Let me stock up a bit and I'm in, as long as one of the fine BoTL are willing to sponsor me. Sadly, I'm down to an Obsidian belicosso and (I hate to say this) a few Thompson Nitro...