Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    spindrift:
    Blind trades out... - 3010 0480 0002 8224 3535 - CA 0310 0480 0002 8224 3542 - IL 0310 0480 0002 8224 3559 - WA One is not a trade, but a pay back...Hope the boys enjoy...
    Paul doesn't mess around, I know these packages are packing heat!
  • Options
    howtobass:
    I'll be ready to do my FIRST TRADE on Saturday (I'll be out of town for the holiday) Any vet wanna pick me up now?
    No takers? I think i'm next in line? Not sure if there is anyone in front of me. I'll be able to send out a package on Sat.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    howtobass:
    howtobass:
    I'll be ready to do my FIRST TRADE on Saturday (I'll be out of town for the holiday) Any vet wanna pick me up now?
    No takers? I think i'm next in line? Not sure if there is anyone in front of me. I'll be able to send out a package on Sat.
    I'll take you on
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    howtobass:
    howtobass:
    I'll take you on
    PM sent.
  • Options
    howtobass:
    PM sent.
    and replied to

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    howtobass:
    PM sent.
    and replied to

Replied. Done deal. Thanks again! I'll do my best!
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    buckeyecigar:

newbie here looking to trade

have some excess of mow puros and some padillas looking to get rid of for something i havent tried yet (there are many of those out there)

pm me if interested or however this thing works

willing to send first

thanks

Sure will, PM sent sir.
  • Options
    thanks. pm sent
  • Options
    buckeyecigar:
    thanks. pm sent

Me and buckeye have a trade in progress..... will report back.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Pm Sent
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Have a trade going with Mr. Buckeye. Felt sorry for the OSU fan. We'll see how he works out.LOL
  • Options

pm'd both back

thanks

• Options
    Hey all, this is my first post in the forums. I figured that this was the best place for a Newb to post. I am currently deployed on what will ending up being the second longest Navy deployment in history, and I have been bitten by the bug. The idea of trades sounds really interesting, I am just looking to get a handle on how it works, so maybe when we finally get home I can get in on some of the community trading action.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Jiffy78:
    Hey all, this is my first post in the forums. I figured that this was the best place for a Newb to post. I am currently deployed on what will ending up being the second longest Navy deployment in history, and I have been bitten by the bug. The idea of trades sounds really interesting, I am just looking to get a handle on how it works, so maybe when we finally get home I can get in on some of the community trading action.
    WelcomeJiffy78. Thank you for your service. You have found a great group of guys here, with many Veterans. You will feel welcome here. So how long... 10 months? Closer to a year?
  • Options
    At the end it's going to be 10+ months. It's a really long time to be on the ship. This is my first deployment, so I figure that if I can make it through this one, the rest of my life in the Navy won't be too bad. Fortunately I have had this new hobby to keep me sane and give me some time to bond with the friends I have made onboard.
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Received my end of a trade from Greg (2648)...Nice shot...Out of town for the weekend, pictures will follow...
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    buckeyecigar:

have some excess of mow puros and some padillas looking to get rid of for something i havent tried yet (there are many of those out there)

willing to send first

thanks

Sure will, PM sent sir.

Sent out, you should see them monday my friend.
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    Bubba3650:
    I am a newbie looking to start trading. I am also new to trying different cigars thanks to Deejmemixx!
    OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS I havea stick or 2......... PM to you.

On the way, look for them monday ;)
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    I would very much like to be on the noob list
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    I got ya Ric PM to you buddy.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    spindrift:
    Received my end of a trade from Greg (2648)...Nice shot...Out of town for the weekend, pictures will follow...
    I received my end of the trade with spindrift. All I can say is WOW. He totally blew me away. I have pictures of the carnage in the "Trade Section". Definitely put him on the "A" List.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    firetruckguy:
    Bubba3650:
    I am a newbie looking to start trading. I am also new to trying different cigars thanks to Deejmemixx!
    OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS I havea stick or 2......... PM to you.

On the way, look for them monday ;)
    LOL! I just noticed I made your signature line, Brett!

I am honored, sir.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    howtobass:
    PM sent.
    and replied to

Trade is out. 03111660000134912725. Hope you like it!
  • Options
    howtobass:
    MTuccelli:
    howtobass:
    PM sent.
    and replied to

Trade is out. 03111660000134912725. Hope you like it!
    I am sure i will, working on my end to send you
  • Options
    buckeyecigar:

willing to send first

thanks

Brian sent his end of the trade today, just like he said he would. Sticks came well packed and look great! The BORK even threw in a few extra's! Thanks sir, ill get you on the good traders list asap.

Photobucket
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Looking to do a 5 stick blind trade Vet or Noob doesnt matter.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Teege:
    I am out. Already blindsided you :).
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Marker:
    Teege:
    I am out. Already blindsided you :).
    Yeah I know dont worry you have yours comming, just when your forget then BAMM! (While im at it anyone who has bombed me you are not allowed in this trade as I already have plans for you!!)
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Teege:
    I'd definitely like to do one at some point but just don't have a great selection of stuff to trade yet.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723:
    Teege:
    I'd definitely like to do one at some point but just don't have a great selection of stuff to trade yet.
    I don't mean to be so blunt here but that doesn't matter. This noob trade isn't about not having good stuff or a great selection, it should be about what each person smokes and enjoys and is proud to share with others.

I am involved in a trade right now but if you are interested in a blind trade PM me and lets get your feet wet.