Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    spindrift:
    FOOLS..........Both of you.........
    Oh man. I can't wait to see how this plays out. Should be good.
    Ater the last spankin I got from Greg I sucked my thumb and wouldnt let go of my teddy for a week!!!!
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    haha...I'm still a noob per post i guess...I want to f*** up The Kid...I'll even throw in a Teddy or a Glow Worm......want to trade?
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    haha...I'm still a noob per post i guess...I want to f*** up The Kid...I'll even throw in a Teddy or a Glow Worm......want to trade?
    Oh Snap! Not very many guys call out The Kid and survive to trade again. I barely escaped, myself.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Man I love this forum. Us noobs aren't scared to take on anyone. Btw Greg give me 2 weeks and we can do round 2. I will try and hang with you.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Man I love this forum. Us noobs aren't scared to take on anyone. Btw Greg give me 2 weeks and we can do round 2. I will try and hang with you.
    Sounds good, Justin. PM me when you are ready. That is, if I haven't been blasted away by a Noob.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    CvilleE:
    Oh Snap! Not very many guys call out The Kid and survive to trade again. I barely escaped, myself.
    I hope he takes me up on this...my wife got excited and is up in the attic right now lookin for the glow worm...lol
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    greg2648:
    CvilleE:
    I hope he take me up on this...my wife got excited and is up in the attic right now lookin for the glow worm...lol
    I used to have one of those. And im sure the kid will. Another one I can't wait to see go down. Lol
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    Noobs these days...Guess I shoud change my name to Chip
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-gOx94BWgk&feature=related,,,
    Ok PM sent
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    greg2648:
    JHewey:
    Sounds good, Justin. PM me when you are ready. That is, if I haven't been blasted away by a Noob.
    A sign of concern, that's what I'm talkin' bout.......
  • Options
    The Kid:
    CvilleE:
    Noobs these days...Guess I shoud change my name to Chip
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-gOx94BWgk&feature=related,,,
    Ok PM sent
    OK PM replied....
  • Options
    And we are off. Lol. Who will go down first. The noobs or the vets.
  • Options
    bdmauk24bdmauk24 Posts: 74
    Gonna be fun watching this one play out. I see nothing but smoke and shrapnel flying!
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    I did a noob pass a month or two back and would like to do another to get more experience and street cred. Don't know if this is against the rules or not though. If it's possible I need a sponsor.
  • Options
    Pm sent
  • Options
    got these yesterday as part of my n00b trade with FireTruckGuy, sorry the pictures are kind of crap, he def hooked it up.

• Options
    Bubba3650Bubba3650 Posts: 84
    I am a newbie looking to start trading. I am also new to trying different cigars thanks to Deejmemixx!
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Bubba3650:
    I am a newbie looking to start trading. I am also new to trying different cigars thanks to Deejmemixx!
    OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS I havea stick or 2......... PM to you.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    I am working 2 trades outside of this but I think I need to do a trade in here so I can get on the GTL if anyone is looking for a Noob to trade with please let me know. Thanks!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teege:
    I am working 2 trades outside of this but I think I need to do a trade in here so I can get on the GTL if anyone is looking for a Noob to trade with please let me know. Thanks!
    I ain't looking to do a trade but I do have a nice "little" Welcome Bomb with you name and address on it already...................Don't worry too much all I got is a little 20 count myself...............
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Teege:
    I ain't looking to do a trade but I do have a nice "little" Welcome Bomb with you name and address on it already...................Don't worry too much all I got is a little 20 count myself...............
    *cough*bullsheeeeet*cough
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    bandyt09:
    Teege:
    *cough*bullsheeeeet*cough

Jesus Todd......... its almost like they all know you.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Teege:
    You guys are destroying me here!
  • Options
    Teege:
    bandyt09:
    Teege:
    You guys are destroying me here!
    How much destruction can a 20 count do????????
  • Options
    Bandyt09 may only have a 20 count but his alter persona "The Young Gun" can wreak some serious Havoc!
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Teege:

Todd, have the brother send you a few sticks so he can get on the good traders list by the time the holiday gift exchange gets going. I think he still has a few days left.
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    bandyt09:
    Teege:

Todd, have the brother send you a few sticks so he can get on the good traders list by the time the holiday gift exchange gets going. I think he still has a few days left.
    I'm good with that. PM tp Teege sent.
  • Options
    Thanks! Responded and will ship in the AM
  • Options
    I'll be ready to do my FIRST TRADE on Saturday (I'll be out of town for the holiday) Any vet wanna pick me up now?
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Blind trades out... - 3010 0480 0002 8224 3535 - CA 0310 0480 0002 8224 3542 - IL 0310 0480 0002 8224 3559 - WA One is not a trade, but a pay back...Hope the boys enjoy...
  • Options

newbie here looking to trade

have some excess of mow puros and some padillas looking to get rid of for something i havent tried yet (there are many of those out there)

pm me if interested or however this thing works

willing to send first

thanks