Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    MTuccelli:
    Sponsored scarlin with a trade and received his end today. Some very nice sticks I might add. Thanks Spencer

Very nice, sir!
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Western, put me on the list to destroy a newb......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    I haven't met lilwing88, can I have a crack at this????? If not is there another sponser willin to exchange??
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Any high rollers wanna dance with this noob? (Assuming Cville got a sponsor already)
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    Any high rollers wanna dance with this noob? (Assuming Cville got a sponsor already)
    I'll play with you... I'm gonna hug you and squeeze you and call you George! Gosh it's hot out here, the tropics were not meant for us Abominababable Snowmen... PM me your addy and I'll send a little arctic bomb blast your way my b**ch, er Noob.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    I haven't met lilwing88, can I have a crack at this????? If not is there another sponser willin to exchange??
    Eric, if no one has picked you up yet, then I'll tangle A-Holes with you as well my friend :) Get ready to feel the pressure ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Got MTuccellis package but my camera on my phone broke so I can't post a pic atm >_<.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I posted this on the good traders thread, but thought I'd add it here as well. Got my newb trade from JHewey yesterday. Dude sent me 8 stellar sticks when I thought we were trading a fiver.

Photobucket

Another awesome BORK joins the table.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    CvilleE:
    Eric, if no one has picked you up yet, then I'll tangle A-Holes with you as well my friend :) Get ready to feel the pressure ;)
    haha...my A$$ still hurts from the last package u sent to me....congrats on the early christmas humidor by the way...now we have to help you fill it :-)
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    90+ Irishman:
    CvilleE:
    haha...my A$$ still hurts from the last package u sent to me....congrats on the early christmas humidor by the way...now we have to help you fill it :-)
    Thanks a lot for the kind words buddy, so is that a yes????
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    CvilleE:
    90+ Irishman:
    CvilleE:
    Thanks a lot for the kind words buddy, so is that a yes????
    Yes indeed...
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Well I'll still trade with a newb if anybody is game.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    Well I'll still trade with a newb if anybody is game.....
    If im allowed to do another one as a newbie. Im game.
  • Options
    Both of your Newb Trade packages are put together and go out tomorrow morning, enjoy fellas I know I will after I read your reactions ;)
  • Options
    Irishman : 0311 0820 0002 0447 0066

Enjoy.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I love this, I never want to grow out of my 'noob' stage! Thanks for the UNREAL package today Greg!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    bump
  • Options
    I PMed lilwing88 to see if he wanted to do a trade with me.. but he hasnt got back to me yet.. So i will wait for him.. See if he wants to.. just wanted to give heads up with that..
  • Options
    Didn't get a chance to post yet but I got my trade from firetruckguy and he destroyed me. 8 awesome sticks. I'll post pics soon, but today I smoked the nub dub and cohiba red dot he sent. Both were terrific.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    StrongStyle:
    Didn't get a chance to post yet but I got my trade from firetruckguy and he destroyed me. 8 awesome sticks. I'll post pics soon, but today I smoked the nub dub and cohiba red dot he sent. Both were terrific.
    Awesome, im glad you liked them. Ill post yours once i get them.
  • Options
    Still no reply from the guy.. so anyone wanna trade with this noob?
  • Options
    JHewey:
    Did you get my end of our trade?
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    JHewey:
    yup got it today.. i thought i posted in here but i think i did in the what did you get today and the some other thread.. lol.. thanks again
  • Options
    JHewey:
    y2pascoe:
    JHewey:
    yup got it today.. i thought i posted in here but i think i did in the what did you get today and the some other thread.. lol.. thanks again
    Awesome...hope you you enjoy them! Thanks for the trade!
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    We need more noobs.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    They are all scared or dead.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    am up for another trade who wants trade with a noob!
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    pbchevo:
    am up for another trade who wants trade with a noob!
    You're looking for a sponsor, yes? If so, PM me and we'll set this up.
  • Options
    JHewey:
    Justin totally showed me up in the trade we just had. Sent me 8 great sticks. Can't more highly recommend picking up a trade with him guys. You won't be disappointed!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    I'll take a shot at it.......