Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    here is the # 03112550000215417447
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    My apologies for this late post, but a few days ago I received my end of a blind trade from pbchevo, and what a trade it was! 10 excellent smokes to be sure. I've since sent return fire and am impatiently waiting for a reaction from this no longer newb. Adding your name to the good traders list now, and for those interested, here's a pic of the damage:

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    JudoChinX:
    My apologies for this late post, but a few days ago I received my end of a blind trade from pbchevo, and what a trade it was! 10 excellent smokes to be sure. I've since sent return fire and am impatiently waiting for a reaction from this no longer newb. Adding your name to the good traders list now, and for those interested, here's a pic of the damage:

Damn, some nice sticks in there noob!
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Nice sticks! When did the Armada corona vitolas come out? All I can find are Toro grandes
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    scarlin:
    Nice sticks! When did the Armada corona vitolas come out? All I can find are Toro grandes

you have to call to get them
  • Options
    scarlin:
    About 1 month ago...call or email a rep to get their pricing. I think they like you to get them in 10packs, possibly 5 if you ask nicely
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Got my end of a trade from the noob JHewey... Nothin "new" about this noob. First he can't count, which seems to be a problem afflicting most botls on this forum, and second, his taste in smokes is definitely more veteran in nature. Nice job, JHewy. Your reward will be well earned......

Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    jasonusa1:
    Just another n00b hoping for a sponsor to make his first trade with...
    USPS #9505-5000-2170-1318-0000-72
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    jasonusa1:

Thank you Sir, and now if you wouldn't mind shooting me a PM with your address. I believe that I have something for you.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Who's next, let it be known here. Then send me a PM, so we can get this thing going......

• Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    RCY Cigars:
    Who's next, let it be known here. Then send me a PM, so we can get this thing going......

MEEEEE!!!! lol ill take a shot
    i believe its scarlin he posted awhile back
  • Options
    I don't consider myself a newb to smoking as I have over 10K posts on the sister, but I'm a newb to this forum. Hit me up....Lets do this!
  • Options
    joshvoigt:
    I don't consider myself a newb to smoking as I have over 10K posts on the sister, but I'm a newb to this forum. Hit me up....Lets do this!
    Lets get you on the good traders list. Give me a PM and we can set a trade up my friend.
  • Options
    joshvoigt:
    ==>Hey Josh, welcome!
  • Options
    jasonusa1:
    firetruckguy:
    jasonusa1:

Thank you Sir, and now if you wouldn't mind shooting me a PM with your address. I believe that I have something for you.

BOOM!

USPS - 03111660000009797105
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    I feel violated. Did a blind trade with greg (my end seems to be getting stuck in every post office from here to him) Was supposed to be 5-8.

Sent me some great looking sticks!

Room 101 Conjurna edition
    La Herencia Cubana Core
    Tat (YUMMM)
    5 Vegas Classic
    one that has a gold band and I still cant read it lol
    5 Vegas A
    Perdoma Reserve 10th anniversary
    A.F Xtra Viejo
    A.F Gran Reserve

Cant wait to smoke these! Thanks again greg, great trade and can't wait to trade again.

Next time I may have to drive them to you as it might get there faster.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Congrats! I know how you feel.... I felt...dirty. Lol. Greg is one great brother that loves to put the hurt on folks. Nice work Mr G, nice work. I have a feeling more like this is to come to the unsuspecting poor souls that follow in our shoes.
  • Options
    jasonusa1:
    jasonusa1:
    firetruckguy:
    jasonusa1:

BOOM!

USPS - 03111660000009797105
    The noob comes through..........
    Photobucket

Thanks a bunch my friend, Ill get you posted up on good traders list.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Jason, and nice pickup Brett! Lemme know what you think of that Quesada... Really interested in that one!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Been spending a little time here and I figure it's time to take the plunge. Anybody willing to take a chance with this newbee?
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Hey Drift did you get that???
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Hey Drift did you get that???
    pm sent
  • Options
    spindrift:
    Been spending a little time here and I figure it's time to take the plunge. Anybody willing to take a chance with this newbee?
    No takers?
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    spindrift:
    spindrift:
    No takers?
    Hail Yeah. If there is an opening, I am in. "Are you ready for this?" Send me a PM with your plan.
  • Options
    Done...I just sent a pm to lcpleel, but your are on as well...sending info in a min....
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    spindrift:
    Done...I just sent a pm to lcpleel, but your are on as well...sending info in a min....
    NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....Oh he was only a noob....lol
  • Options
    spindrift:
    Who in the hail is lcpeel??? He ain't nothin. If you are taking on Isaac and myself at the same time, you had better strap in. Its going to be a little bumby. lol.
  • Options
    FOOLS..........Both of you.........
  • Options
    spindrift:
    Spunkey. I like that. It will give me more pleasure. Its coming.......Its coming for you........It can't be bargained with........It won't be denied.......It won't stop......
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    spindrift:
    Oh man. I can't wait to see how this plays out. Should be good.