Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    JHewey:
    Still no reply from the guy.. so anyone wanna trade with this noob?
    I'll take a shot at it.......
    Me and bandyt09 have a trade in works. Will try to get my end out Monday or Tuesday.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    JudoChinX:
    pbchevo:
    am up for another trade who wants trade with a noob!
    You're looking for a sponsor, yes? If so, PM me and we'll set this up.
    pm'ed you
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    Sadly...still a noob I suppose I'm looking for a sponsor?
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    pbchevo:
    JudoChinX:
    pbchevo:
    am up for another trade who wants trade with a noob!
    You're looking for a sponsor, yes? If so, PM me and we'll set this up.
    pm'ed you
    Back at ya. Let the games begin!
  • Options
    This is what i got from FTG. Awesome group of sticks. I htink I should have let the RP decade sit a little longer in my humi to get adjusted after traveling and dealing with home temp changes based on my power being out when i first got em. though noticed it was unwrapping a little bit when i took it out to smoke so i put it back in and gonna see what happens in a week or so. but so far ive had the cohiba and the nub, loved both! thanks again!
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    StrongStyle:
    This is what i got from FTG. Awesome group of sticks. I htink I should have let the RP decade sit a little longer in my humi to get adjusted after traveling and dealing with home temp changes based on my power being out when i first got em. though noticed it was unwrapping a little bit when i took it out to smoke so i put it back in and gonna see what happens in a week or so. but so far ive had the cohiba and the nub, loved both! thanks again!
    Nice sticks! Makes me want to test the waters with FTG haha.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    StrongStyle:
    looks like the nub dub,, any more info?..nice hit FTG
  • Options
    Nub dun it is. Really enjoyed it. Solid two hour smoke.
  • Options
    JHewey:
    bandyt09:
    JHewey:
    Still no reply from the guy.. so anyone wanna trade with this noob?
    I'll take a shot at it.......
    Me and bandyt09 have a trade in works. Will try to get my end out Monday or Tuesday.
    9405 5036 9930 0275 4814 28
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    StrongStyle:

Glad you liked brother. I recieved my end of the trade this weekend and this guy came through. Thanks my friend, ill get you posted on the good traders thred.

Photobucket
  • Options
    scarlin:
    StrongStyle:
    Nice sticks! Makes me want to test the waters with FTG haha.

Let me know if you want to set something up brother. Im game.......
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    I posted this on the good traders thread, but thought I'd add it here as well. Got my newb trade from JHewey yesterday. Dude sent me 8 stellar sticks when I thought we were trading a fiver.

Photobucket

Another awesome BORK joins the table.
    Some great lookin sticks you got there..WTG JHewey
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, sorry for the slight delay, as you all know its been a busy past week, but CvilleE is: DC#: 9405 5036 9930 0275 3832 89

Scarlin, yours is: DC#: 9405 5036 9930 0275 3832 96

Thanks guys!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Eric's end of our "newb" trade even though I don't think he is considered newb status at all at this point... 2 Cohiba's, a Nub Maduro, CAO Soprano (Tony Soprano's size), 5 Vegas Gold Maduro Lancero, and an Ave Maria Reconquista!!! Check this out:

Brother you are absolutely amazing and I have been wanting all of these bad boys for quite some time, this is awesome and thank you so much!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Eric's end of our "newb" trade even though I don't think he is considered newb status at all at this point... 2 Cohiba's, a Nub Maduro, CAO Soprano (Tony Soprano's size), 5 Vegas Gold Maduro Lancero, and an Ave Maria Reconquista!!! Check this out:

Brother you are absolutely amazing and I have been wanting all of these bad boys for quite some time, this is awesome and thank you so much!!
    Thanks for the kind words my friend...glad they made it....
  • Options
    bump, comon newbie newbie newbies
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    im a newbie....
  • Options
    michaelharvey:
    im a newbie....
    from what i seen you sure dont trade like one..lol
  • Options
    Just another n00b hoping for a sponsor to make his first trade with...
  • Options
    y
    jasonusa1:
    your mine.... pm me
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    firetruckguy:
    y
    jasonusa1:
    your mine.... pm me
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNXmKiEqVx4 - Seriously. But now it's time to kiss your ass goodbye.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    I suppose I should get one of these done officially.... this nub needs a sponsor.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    I suppose I should get one of these done officially.... this nub needs a sponsor.
    Are you ready for Round 2 from me?? Lets do this. I will take it easy on you, I promise. lol. PM me.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    greg2648:
    deejmemixx:
    Are you ready for Round 2 from me?? Lets do this. I will take it easy on you, I promise. lol. PM me.
    Done
  • Options
    Got my end of the trade from 90+ Irshman.

I'm a free noob with a vengeance!
  • Options
    Got my end from The Irish One as well....it never fails me the generosity of this guy. Brett thanks a ton these are some really killer sticks my friend.

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    looks like Irish spanked y'all both pretty hard! Nice work!
  • Options
    BigT06:
    I felt the pressure that's for sure...lol
  • Options
    BigT06:
    Hahaha Thanks Todd! Eric and Spencer, I'm just glad that ya'll like me and thank you both for the kind words :)
  • Options
    This noob is looking for a heavy hitter, ready to take a hit!

Irishman I gotta hand it to you, I have only had one of those cigars. More to try, love it!