Comments

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    lcpleel:
    michaelharvey:
    szeliga:
    I would be interested if anyone would like to trad with me
    I would be willing to pick you up if its good with all the other folks....me still being a newbie and all.
    How about I take both of you?
    I said that once.... Then I was slapped.
    Lol.
  • Options
    From Tapewormz.

• Options
    szeligaszeliga Posts: 32
    sounds good to me
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    lcpleel:
    michaelharvey:
    szeliga:
    I would be willing to pick you up if its good with all the other folks....me still being a newbie and all.
    that works for me
  • Options
    michaelharvey:
    lcpleel:
    michaelharvey:
    szeliga:
    that works for me
    Good deal guys. Pmme and we will work it out
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:
    GreenMachine:
    Looking to get on the good traders list. Willing to shoot out my end first if needed. Please send PM for listing of what I have. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Avatar, one of my favorites. I'm your guy, PM incoming.....

Rick, let's not scare people off...
    Rick is a one man wrecking crew.

You can't scare the Hulk. Thought this would be perfect....

Got GreenMachine's blind in yesterday. Have to say the guy lived up to his avatar. I will have pics up this evening. Thanks and here is your DC Sir.
    0311 0820 0002 5117 1121

GreenMachine Blind 5 and he sent me a extra. Here is the sticks, thanks.

Photobucket
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    So I keep losing and getting blown out..Who can I trade show I am fo real!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a couple of us on here tha just don't have the reserves or firepower due to lack of funds... I'm sure your day will come my friend, be patient ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    scarlin:
    Are you looking to get some trading cred? If that is what you are after PM me. I will be away for a couple of weeks but I will trade with you. You also have to send to Canada but if you are willing to do that as well... let's do this.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    scarlin:
    Are you looking to get some trading cred? If that is what you are after PM me. I will be away for a couple of weeks but I will trade with you. You also have to send to Canada but if you are willing to do that as well... let's do this.
    Anyone else notice that trading with Canadian borks are always a win situation?
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    lcpleel:
    laker1963:
    scarlin:
    I like shipping candles and collectibles.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Marker:
    lcpleel:
    laker1963:
    scarlin:
    Candles eh? That's a new one.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Marker:
    lcpleel:
    laker1963:
    scarlin:
    You sir, have it coming. The "it" shall be of epic proportions!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    scarlin:
    Scarlin, keep in mind that it's not always an amount you send, it's just that you send something the other person enjoys. I enjoy the MoW's and you sent me two. And there's two I have not had before. So I feel I got a good deal. You're doing fine bro.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    There's a couple of us on here tha just don't have the reserves or firepower due to lack of funds... I'm sure your day will come my friend, be patient ;)
    ya I did a trade with lcp, and well very short on what I could send him. Hope to get a some what of a stock pile up and get some decent trades out.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Count me in on the newb list. I have a "decent" amount with recent box purchases that I would be willing to trade out a few with someone.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    OchoZacho:
    Count me in on the newb list. I have a "decent" amount with recent box purchases that I would be willing to trade out a few with someone.
    pm me what you have to trade
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Marker:
    lcpleel:
    laker1963:
    scarlin:
    I always send scrapbooking material, isn't that what the bands are for anyway.............
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    ya I did a trade with lcp, and well very short on what I could send him. Hope to get a some what of a stock pile up and get some decent trades out.
    It takes time to build up a hefty supply especially if you got a cigar budget like myself and there's months when I can't order any and all I can do is look at everyone else's sticks. Don't feel bad noone starts out with a huge collection of high end sticks.
  • Options
    Oops double post.
  • Options
    szeligaszeliga Posts: 32
    lcpleel dc 0311 0820 0001 0930 7757
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    kevin1323:
    Lakota72:
    You package is out for delivery. Hope you like it.
    I got the package on Saturday and am still sorting through the box! I will be posting pics soon. So many new selections for me to sample *maniacal laugh* I have been swamped with work and the kids since last week, so sorry about the delay in response. Thanks man!
    Finally getting to upload my half of the blind n00b trade with Lakota72
    imageimage
    Thanks again and I can't wait to try these! My first CCOM house blend, first Nub, first Alec Bradley, etc.
  • Options
    pm'd firetruckguy
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    kevin1323:
    kevin1323:
    Lakota72:
    I got the package on Saturday and am still sorting through the box! I will be posting pics soon. So many new selections for me to sample *maniacal laugh* I have been swamped with work and the kids since last week, so sorry about the delay in response. Thanks man!
    imageimage
    Thanks again and I can't wait to try these! My first CCOM house blend, first Nub, first Alec Bradley, etc.
    your half???? how many was on the table???? that is a lot of sticks....nice hit...
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    remember this is ur way to rubb elbows with the veterens of the forum...it took me a couple of trades to feel like I had made my mark...hell I'm still a noob for that matter, and i'm still workin to earn respect...hang in there...
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    scarlin:
    remember this is ur way to rubb elbows with the veterens of the forum...it took me a couple of trades to feel like I had made my mark...hell I'm still a noob for that matter, and i'm still workin to earn respect...hang in there...
    Post count wise, still noob status (not all can be the master post blaster like me lol) but in terms of how you carry yourself and cat on here, sure as heck ain't a noob in my book bro. And in terms of respect, you've got that in spades from me man.... truly one helluva BORK and someone I personally call friend as well brother! Don't worry and get bogged down in that... you've already proven yourself for quite some time and are a valued member of this brotherhood Eric!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Hey, sorry for the delay on getting these photo's up. Had to get program to be able to do my photos. Got these smokes from RCY Cigars from a blind trade.
    Photobucket

Thanks for the great trade!!!!!! Would love to do another anytime!!!!
  • Options
    GreenMachine:
    Hey, sorry for the delay on getting these photo's up. Had to get program to be able to do my photos. Got these smokes from RCY Cigars from a blind trade.
    Photobucket

Very nice
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    GreenMachine:
    Photobucket

Very nice
    You sir have just been gifted spectacular smokes!
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    kevin1323:
    kevin1323:
    Lakota72:
    imageimage
    I can't believe I forgot to mention that. The first pic represents the return for the 7 cigars I sent to Lakota72....the second picture was him losing count and his mind!