Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    90+ Irishman:
    I can't say for certain, but it would make sense that it normally takes people months to reach 500 so it is obvious you are here to stay and a stand up citizen. Could be way wrong, just throwing out my guess is all. -- Brett
    Mentioning 500..... Looks like you are only two away. What do you have in store.
    I do have something in store, just need to play it safe for a few days until the job interviews I have lined up are over and make sure I have a job before I lay the smack-down on said targets.... More of a cover my a$$ barrier period and then the hits will go out :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    0307 1790 0003 9850 2219 shipped
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Where did you got to school? 1..2..3...4..and so on, damn do we need a thread for counting? Anyway nice hit....I might need to take a step back and take a look at what I've gotten myself in to....I've been had.....

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Glad they got there in good condition. Hope that works out for you. Sent you a few cigars with different wraps and flavor profile. As for the ten, I can count. Just, I got a bomb from someone name JG. So I figured I'd return the favor to you. See how that works. So thank JG, lol. Also thanks for stepping up and having some fun being sponsored. Enjoy....
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I see you passed on the hit. I was just merely taking example from your signature my friend, not withholding acts of good when it was within my power to act, and I see your are ultimately passing it on. I am good with it.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Glad they got there in good condition. Hope that works out for you. Sent you a few cigars with different wraps and flavor profile. As for the ten, I can count. Just, I got a bomb from someone name JG. So I figured I'd return the favor to you. See how that works. So thank JG, lol. Also thanks for stepping up and having some fun being sponsored. Enjoy....
    Thanks JG whoever u r...feel like i let Rick down now....hope the pups arrived ok....
  • Options
    Bombay:
    I see you passed on the hit. I was just merely taking example from your signature my friend, not withholding acts of good when it was within my power to act, and I see your are ultimately passing it on. I am good with it.

I don't pass on any hits my friend. If anything you know, it's coming. You just made every trade and bomb that's in the air more devastating for the person on the recieving end, lol. Your day will come, trust me.

• Options
    CvilleE:
    Where did you got to school? 1..2..3...4..and so on, damn do we need a thread for counting? Anyway nice hit....I might need to take a step back and take a look at what I've gotten myself in to....I've been had.....

You Sir, are no noob. Got my end of a trade with this so called noob. And I come home to a pissed off wife. A trade gone a rye, lol. Blew up my mailbox. This was suppose to be a five stick trade. Thanks for the trade and I think I came out on the winning side just for what you sent.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Got my trade with Todd today. Thanks, man! Quite a few of these are among my favorites:

• Options
    Wassup guys just posted that I'm a newb on the general forum... sign me up for the newb trades....
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    TapeWormZ:
    Wassup guys just posted that I'm a newb on the general forum... sign me up for the newb trades....
    If noone has this person. Ill take him. PM me if interested.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    TapeWormZ:
    If noone has this person. Ill take him. PM me if interested.
    Isaac, Please don't hurt this poor fella. Remember the last noob?? He still doesn't walk straight.
  • Options
    I have no idea what your talking about...
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    I have no idea what your talking about...
    Thats just how it starts......
  • Options
    I'm suprised with as many noobs that has recently signed up there is no more than there is lookin for sponsers....don't be scared...lol....this is a great way to get you foot in the door with so great folks....that being said, I don't know who I was next in line to trade with, but give my slot to the next noob in line. I'm in on a few passes, got some bombs/gifts comin to a BOTL near you, and a couple other trades I hope in the works so i want to get those settled then I shall return....Eric
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    MTuccelli:
    pbchevo:
    MTuccelli:
    pbchevo:
    hey was up guys ive only traded with robbyras but i would like to get more of a rep if thats cool with you guys.
    I can't figure out who is next or on deck with all the current requests so if no one minds I will sponsor you pbchevo
    pm'ed you
    Reply sent
    shipped usps 03111660000209065806
  • Options
    Noob ready for another trade, who is next on the sponsor list. Other than RCY, I am going to get him personally here very soon......
  • Options
    Just letting you guys know I'm working with tapewormz
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I hope you aren't gettin too sick while working with those tapewormz! They are nasty parasites.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    My trade with Memphisto is complete and successful. I'm ready for a new noob.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    michaelharvey:
    Hey everyone i havent done a trade on here, but im looking at becoming more ative on this forum.
    If you up to a trade pm me your likes and we will get it going.
    So mike got his end to me yesterday......... sweet jesus on a popsicle stick! Way over the tope my friend. Your end will be there this week!

Photobucket
  • Options
    dopeyferree:
    Noob ready for another trade, who is next on the sponsor list. Other than RCY, I am going to get him personally here very soon......

Huh, personally what gives. This is crazy, wait tell I see you. I'll show you personal....

• Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 201 ✭✭
    I'm still a noob...well under 500 post, I'm up for a trade
  • Options
    michaelharvey:

I'll be that guy, what are you trying to trade for. Send me a PM...

• Options
    I need a ruling in the field, but if I have graduated to Sponsor then I'll take you Michael :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    michaelharvey:

Just notice you offered Jimmy a trade. I will get the next person in line.

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    michaelharvey:

Rick you are very generous, but I'm waiting for a ruling from Wes and also your post hit before mine, so if you like I'd be more than willing to refer to you brother. Just lemme know ;)
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    michaelharvey:

Rick you are very generous, but I'm waiting for a ruling from Wes and also your post hit before mine, so if you like I'd be more than willing to refer to you brother. Just lemme know ;)

Neither one of us can, he offered Jimmy a trade on another post.

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    michaelharvey:

Neither one of us can, he offered Jimmy a trade on another post.

Hahaha yeah just noticed that as well. Damn, I was hoping to trade with him too lol, but Jimmy beat us to it lol
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Can you do only one trade at a time? I'm willing to work three trades at once if that's ok with everyone