Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    The newb may have just been F@#@ED out of his job, but he can still find ways to demolish said residence if it be necessary... Just saying us Irishman have never been intelligent. Proof is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sT44mFrtr0

No offense is meant, I just ain't all that bright and never freakin' learnded how ter count. Ur d@mn lucky I can evan typ!!-- Irish
    Well looks like this is one Irish that may not be fighting anymore.

• MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    wwestern:
    Mephisto:
    I'll play. Anyone want to trade?
    PM BigT06 he'll be your sponsor.

PM away.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game on brother... oh... **** I think I just lost... lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Mephisto:
    wwestern:
    Mephisto:

PM away.
    PM replied. Trade accepted! Let the games begin...
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Just got my end of the trade from kevin1323! I'll have pics up tonight. You'll be impressed everyone! Once I get my end out to him sometime today, I'll be available to sponsor again.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Ok...my wife just come back from the post office and they said they wouldn't ship cigars because it is considered traffiking,,,WTF....what do I do now...been up all mornin to make this work...
  • Just box them up and take it to the post office pre packaged and pre labeled. They dont need to know whats in it but if they ask them them literature, or toys.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    dopeyferree:
    Just box them up and take it to the post office pre packaged and pre labeled. They dont need to know whats in it but if they ask them them literature, or toys.
    I send 2-5 boxes a week through usps........ i take a handfull of the small shipping boxes and have them ready to go when i get there. Then just say "no" to any of the questions ;)
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    firetruckguy:
    dopeyferree:
    Just box them up and take it to the post office pre packaged and pre labeled. They dont need to know whats in it but if they ask them them literature, or toys.
    I send 2-5 boxes a week through usps........ i take a handfull of the small shipping boxes and have them ready to go when i get there. Then just say "no" to any of the questions ;)

+1 and you wont have a single issue. >=)
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    wwestern:
    greg2648:
    Alright, lets get this party started. I need a sponsor. Who is up for it. I must warn you in the last 3 weeks, I have done 17 trades. I am getting pretty good at, so prepare your self. I learned from the Beckom Brothers.
    MTucceli is your guy pm him
    Me likey Mikey. Mike, sending PM now. Seeing that Mike is my sponsor, you can blame him for all of the bombs that I will be sending out in the near future. Talk to the hand.
    Mike- The CC Number is 03111660000032178261. Thank you, Sir. You may have another.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    BigT06:
    Mephisto:
    wwestern:
    Mephisto:

PM away.
    PM replied. Trade accepted! Let the games begin...

It's on its way. DC 0311 0820 0000 4872 4851
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    The PO asks.. anything liquid, flamable, hazardous,restricted, or perishable...( check out United States Post Offie Publication 52 ) Cigars don't fall into any of those categories... in my opinion.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Alright guys. Pics are being put up in the Good Traders thread. You may want to check it out. I think you'll be impressed.
    firetruckguy:
    dopeyferree:
    got it...guess you can just add this to one of my noob F*** Ups...i really didn't think about it...
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I just walked in went to the kiosk with all the priority things and put the box together and sealed it right there. Then just say no no no no no.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    firetruckguy:
    dopeyferree:
    got it...guess you can just add this to one of my noob F*** Ups...i really didn't think about it...
    its all good brother, whenever they get here it will be fine.
    firetruckguy:
    Marker:
    t_evan50:
    CvilleE:
    Sign me up as a noob lookin for a sponser....
    Pretty sure FireTruckGuy is your man.
    FTG is going to WTF BBQ you. FYL.

Its going to hurt a little........
    Finally got my home computer working half way again and wanted everyone to see a pic of beauties that arrived Monday from FTG.....

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    So, there's no newbie that wants to trade with me. Wow, no problem. Wwestern you have a PM Sir.

RCY Cigars:
    So, there's no newbie that wants to trade with me. Wow, no problem. Wwestern you have a PM Sir.

I already traded with Wes, but if you're dying for another newb trade then I'm your man my friend.... lets see if you can finish off the foundation of my house... seems there still may be a concrete wall or two standing ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:

I already traded with Wes, but if you're dying for another newb trade then I'm your man my friend.... lets see if you can finish off the foundation of my house... seems there still may be a concrete wall or two standing ;)

Thanks but no thanks Sir. I have a trade in the works. As a matter fact since posting that. I made multiple trade offers. Maybe once this is done.

RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:

Thanks but no thanks Sir. I have a trade in the works. As a matter fact since posting that. I made multiple trade offers. Maybe once this is done.

No worries my friend, just didn't want you to feel left out of the action so I figured I would offer you an in. Glad you found one on your own, and yeah Wes is a great guy and I'm glad he set you up my friend :)
    RCY Cigars:

Rick look at the first post. You're on the list just waiting for more noobs to need a sponsor. I just put the noobs with the next sponsor in line. You're next in line I believe.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Can I get on the noobs list or the sponsor list? Am I still a tweener?
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Is that "tweener" or "twinkie"? lol.
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    Is that "tweener" or "twinkie"? lol.
    BWHAHAHA
    FTG get ready....03102640000043554713.....
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725

Package from Scarlin. Feel free to trade with guy any time.
    Ok everybody PM me your newbs info asap...
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Can I get in on this? I can be a sponsor...
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    wwestern:
    Ok everybody PM me your newbs info asap...
    Ha! Info sent.