NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    kevin1323:
    Lakota72:
    kevin1323:
    I will take a sponsor
    If everyone is alright with it I'll sponsor Kevin1323.

Send me your info.
    PM Sent
    Replied
    K guys how this works is I just use the next in line I'll keep the line on the first post. That way someone who has been waiting doesn't get bypassed just because some else happened to be on right then.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    Oh boy, I think i know where some of those cigars are coming from as well. Didn't someone just empty their humidor out on you Mike? You're not paying it forward to another newbie are you?
    Actually I am smoking them.....for real. Like I said I don't send out anything I haven't smoked
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    Lakota72:
    kevin1323:
    Lakota72:
    kevin1323:
    I will take a sponsor

Send me your info.
    PM Sent
    Replied
    K guys how this works is I just use the next in line I'll keep the line on the first post. That way someone who has been waiting doesn't get bypassed just because some else happened to be on right then.
    Hey Wes, not to cause any problems but if it is ok with every brother in front of me, can I please, please have dopey as my bitc , umm newbie trading partner. I keep reading his tails of woe with what he has tried to smoke and really want to help him out. Besides, Brett (FTG) might just kill this lad and you know me I'll gentle and will make his first experience a memorable one......*wink**wink*
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    wwestern:
    Lakota72:
    kevin1323:
    Lakota72:
    kevin1323:
    I will take a sponsor

Send me your info.
    PM Sent
    Replied
    Hey Wes, not to cause any problems but if it is ok with every brother in front of me, can I please, please have dopey as my bitc , umm newbie trading partner. I keep reading his tails of woe with what he has tried to smoke and really want to help him out. Besides, Brett (FTG) might just kill this lad and you know me I'll gentle and will make his first experience a memorable one......*wink**wink*
    Roger that sorry about that. Kevin your going to be assigned someone. You tracking that?
    Hey man sorry about that. I sent him a pm and told him to get with you for a sponsor. I'll certainly volunteer myself for one in the future. Didn't mean to step on anyone's toes if I did. My apologies.
    no no lakota take him was just posting for future ref. I may be trying to make this too organized
    bandyt09:
    wwestern:
    Lakota72:
    kevin1323:
    Lakota72:
    kevin1323:
    I will take a sponsor

Send me your info.
    PM Sent
    Replied
    Ok Todd take dopey (poor ***)
    FTG has the next noob hands down.
    howtobass:
    I willl soon be in on this.... two goals first... 1. return home. 2. build inventory. See you soon brothers, if I may call you that.
    Looking forward to it!
    wwestern:
    bandyt09:
    wwestern:
    Lakota72:
    kevin1323:
    Lakota72:
    kevin1323:
    I will take a sponsor

Send me your info.
    PM Sent
    Replied
    Ok Todd take dopey (poor ***)
    Thanks Wes.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    This forum is freaking awesome! I venture to say noobs are not welcomed in this way anywhere else. I got a thrill from lighting up a noobie the first time the other day. It was kind of fun knowing he had no idea he was being targeted.
  • fla-gypsy:
    This forum is freaking awesome! I venture to say noobs are not welcomed in this way anywhere else. I got a thrill from lighting up a noobie the first time the other day. It was kind of fun knowing he had no idea he was being targeted.
    Much appreciated. Never felt welcomed like this in any other type of group. Dont worry Gypsy, once I rebuild my stock and get a few more items I ordered in. I will definitely be saying thank you.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Not required, I have been ambushed plenty of times.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Sign me up as a noob lookin for a sponser....
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    CvilleE:
    Pretty sure FireTruckGuy is your man.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    t_evan50:
    CvilleE:
    FTG is going to WTF BBQ you. FYL.
    t_evan50:
    CvilleE:
    pm to FireTruckGuy
    wwestern:
    no no lakota take him was just posting for future ref. I may be trying to make this too organized
    Gotcha thanks sorry about that.
    CvilleE:
    t_evan50:
    CvilleE:
    pm to FireTruckGuy
    good job guys! I'll update the first page. still need more newbs!
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Can I join?
    lcpleel:
    Can I join?
    I will sponsor this noob! Edit: NM, I still don't have 500 posts!
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    lcpleel:
    Can I join?
    I agree with WW on this one. You gotta play by the rules. What kind of message are you trying to send all of us noobs. Go play the word game 20 times. lol.
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    lcpleel:
    Can I join?
    I agree with WW on this one. You gotta play by the rules. What kind of message are you trying to send all of us noobs. Go play the word game 20 times. lol.
    So am I still in noob status?
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    lcpleel:
    Can I join?
    Now dont get upset and blow out your ****. You are neither. More of a Jr Sponsor. You are almost there. lol.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    lcpleel:
    Can I join?
    +1 LOL, Hey what about a noob sponsoring a noob? I can sponsor Marker till he is to 500 if you want :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    t_evan50:
    CvilleE:

Its going to hurt a little........
    firetruckguy:
    Marker:
    t_evan50:
    CvilleE:

Brett, dont lie to the lad, its not pain, just pressure..........
    bandyt09:
    firetruckguy:
    Marker:
    t_evan50:
    CvilleE:

Wait I just replied back to him...is this a setup? What is gonna happen?????,,,,,lol....am i gonna live
    CvilleE:
    bandyt09:
    firetruckguy:
    Marker:
    t_evan50:
    CvilleE:

Wait I just replied back to him...is this a setup? What is gonna happen?????,,,,,lol....am i gonna live
    I've seen stranger things happen....
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I want in Wwestern. Send me a noob, lol...