Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    chemforever:
    I'm a n00b, only traded with jsnake before. Any sponsors out there?
    Ok chem pm me and we will get this trade going.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    wwestern:
    Get it lakota!
    Is it cool if I take scarlin Wes?
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    yea can he have me ^?
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    go for it guys!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Thanks bruhdda
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Wes, whenever im up send him my way. Thanks buddy.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    My newb's package is en route. I know I can't rejoin the waiting list until after he gets it, but I don't think we are gonna have enough newbs come out of the woodwork between now and when it landsfor it to be an issue..., so if it's cool with you, go ahead and put me on the "reserves" list, and I will rejoin the active sponsors list as soon as Memphisto gets my package.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Wes, whenever im up send him my way. Thanks buddy.
    Same here, I am ready to sponsor another noob
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    hey was up guys ive only traded with robbyras but i would like to get more of a rep if thats cool with you guys.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    pbchevo:
    hey was up guys ive only traded with robbyras but i would like to get more of a rep if thats cool with you guys.
    Give him a shot... he slaughtered me in our deal... it was so bad that I'm sending him a SECOND package...
  • My Trade with bandyt09 is now complete. Wow, got some great sticks from him. Pics to come soon. What an excellent trading partner. Cant wait to do business again. Well the Noob is now ready to do another trade. Who is up?
  • dopeyferree:
    My Trade with bandyt09 is now complete. Wow, got some great sticks from him. Pics to come soon. What an excellent trading partner. Cant wait to do business again. Well the Noob is now ready to do another trade. Who is up?
    image Here is what I recieved from Bandyt09. What an excellent BOTL. Cant wait to try these. The titan is one I have never tried and really looking forward to it.
    pbchevo:
    I can't figure out who is next or on deck with all the current requests so if no one minds I will sponsor you pbchevo
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    go for it Mike!
  • michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 201
    Hey everyone i havent done a trade on here, but im looking at becoming more ative on this forum.
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    MTuccelli:
    pbchevo:
    I can't figure out who is next or on deck with all the current requests so if no one minds I will sponsor you pbchevo
    pm'ed you
    michaelharvey:
    Hey everyone i havent done a trade on here, but im looking at becoming more ative on this forum.
    If you up to a trade pm me your likes and we will get it going.
    pbchevo:
    MTuccelli:
    pbchevo:
    pm'ed you
    Reply sent
    firetruckguy:
    michaelharvey:
    Mike and I have agreed to a trade....... Ill post pics when it gets here.
    firetruckguy:
    firetruckguy:
    michaelharvey:
    Mike and I have agreed to a trade....... Ill post pics when it gets here.
    i will do the same.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if I'm on the fence (due strictly to # of posts) to be a sponsor now, or if I'm still a "noob" trader, but whichever I am put me back in the line0up. Ready to deal more damage, and get my a$$ blown off as well haha
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Not sure if I'm on the fence (due strictly to # of posts) to be a sponsor now, or if I'm still a "noob" trader, but whichever I am put me back in the line0up. Ready to deal more damage, and get my a$$ blown off as well haha
    Yeah I was gettin ready to say, you've been on a record setting pace for post. Sponsor in 3 weeks there's gotta be a trophy for that.....Just sayin....
    CvilleE:
    90+ Irishman:
    Yeah I was gettin ready to say, you've been on a record setting pace for post. Sponsor in 3 weeks there's gotta be a trophy for that.....Just sayin....
    Haha well I think the trophy might read something like.."Congrats... your F'd Up!" so not sure if that is an accomplishment as much as a disease lol. But whatever it is, I'm ready to jump back in and either be a sponsor or another noob trader, happy with whatever :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    why is it based on # of posts?
    I can't say for certain, but it would make sense that it normally takes people months to reach 500 so it is obvious you are here to stay and a stand up citizen. Could be way wrong, just throwing out my guess is all. -- Brett
    90+ Irishman:
    I can't say for certain, but it would make sense that it normally takes people months to reach 500 so it is obvious you are here to stay and a stand up citizen. Could be way wrong, just throwing out my guess is all. -- Brett
    well thank you....9 more for you...
    90+ Irishman:
    I believe you nailed it....
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Mentioning 500..... Looks like you are only two away. What do you have in store.
    Lakota72:
    90+ Irishman:
    Mentioning 500..... Looks like you are only two away. What do you have in store.
    yeah i thought my bringin that up would push him over the noob zone...guess not...pm to the newbie sponser.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I love crushing n00bs, just ask JHewey, but I will work on getting the post count up first