JHewey:
    spindrift:
    JHewey:
    spindrift:
    JHewey:
    spindrift:
    greg2648:
    jgibv:
    I've only done 1 trade so far, with Bucking_W (Chris) and am looking to do another. Chris vouched for me on the good traders list, here
    I'd be in for 5-6 cigars. PM me if you're interested and let me know what you have in mind.

Thanks
    Johnny- I got you on this. Buckle up. I will send you a PM.
    You are wacked aren't you????? How many posts before one is considered unnoobified????
    I don't think you are a noob anymore. Lol
    Oh really? That is good to know ;^)...Who's next???????????
    But going by rules. You need 28 more posts to be a sponser.
    I thought there were some guidelines, wasn't sure....I guess I'm still a noob... :o(
    Yeah check first post.
    That's too much work....I think I'll just take out my disappointment on one of my vets......lol.......
    Glad I'm not a vet. Just a noob. Lol.
    Me too but someone is in for a hurtin.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    PM sent thanks again for picking me up! Oh the life of a newb!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    stowggie:
    PM sent thanks again for picking me up! Oh the life of a newb!
    Looks like Greg picked up two here!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Roberto99:
    I'm a newb to the trading forum and am looking for a sponsor and to get on the good traders list so I can start getting in on some of the trading that goes on around here. Seems like it would be alot of fun! I have been shying away for some time now from trading because I was concerned I didn't have enough good sticks that were worthy of trading. I've been around for a little over a year now (recently changed e-mail accounts) and I have alot more recently but for sure would need some help to make sure I am on the right track.
    Bump,in the mayhem this person was bypassed:-)
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    MVW67:
    Roberto99:
    I'm a newb to the trading forum and am looking for a sponsor and to get on the good traders list so I can start getting in on some of the trading that goes on around here. Seems like it would be alot of fun! I have been shying away for some time now from trading because I was concerned I didn't have enough good sticks that were worthy of trading. I've been around for a little over a year now (recently changed e-mail accounts) and I have alot more recently but for sure would need some help to make sure I am on the right track.
    Bump,in the mayhem this person was bypassed:-)
    Marker got a pass on page one with fewer posts than I have now...I've got Roberto99...If someone objects, please pm me (with your addy of course)...Oh, and I am still going to take out my disappointment on one of my vets...It's on you Roberto99.......
  • Options
    Roberto99:
    pm sent Roberto99.......
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    JHewey:
    spindrift:
    JHewey:
    spindrift:
    JHewey:
    spindrift:
    JHewey:
    spindrift:
    greg2648:
    jgibv:
    I've only done 1 trade so far, with Bucking_W (Chris) and am looking to do another. Chris vouched for me on the good traders list, here
    I'd be in for 5-6 cigars. PM me if you're interested and let me know what you have in mind.

Thanks
    Johnny- I got you on this. Buckle up. I will send you a PM.
    You are wacked aren't you????? How many posts before one is considered unnoobified????
    I don't think you are a noob anymore. Lol
    Oh really? That is good to know ;^)...Who's next???????????
    But going by rules. You need 28 more posts to be a sponser.
    I thought there were some guidelines, wasn't sure....I guess I'm still a noob... :o(
    Yeah check first post.
    That's too much work....I think I'll just take out my disappointment on one of my vets......lol.......
    Glad I'm not a vet. Just a noob. Lol.
    Me too but someone is in for a hurtin.
    Ok so I think I misread something amidst all the replies, and I guess I'm still a "newb"...
    Either way I look forward to this trade and am thinking I may need to stop by home depot tomorrow to get an extra mailbox; you know to have on stand by as a replacement after Greg's package arrives.

Just hoping my package doesn't disappoint since I'm sending first and my stock is running a little low right now.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Don't worry Paul. I was a noob when this started and could not sponsor someone. I wept.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Don't worry Paul. I was a noob when this started and could not sponsor someone. I wept.
    I remember that......You have come a long way since then. lol.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    I remember that......You have come a long way since then. lol.
    I feel better now, Jamie...I will let everyone know that I did have one person (a foolish one) object...I hope that by the time this trade takes place, I will qualify......lol.....
  • Options
    My end of the "noob" trade is on it's way.
    USPS - 0310 3490 0002 2407 4805

Hope you enjoy it, Greg! image

• Options
    KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    I'm a newby on here. I'd like a sponsor, but I'm already cooking something up for Bandyt06 for sending me a welcome package. I am slowly amassing a collection by buying boxes and 5'ers here and there. Nothing crazy (I dont have boxes of Opus X or MF just laying around haha), but I think I could stand on my own two feet in a trade. lol.
  • Options
    Krieger:
    I'm a newby on here. I'd like a sponsor, but I'm already cooking something up for Bandyt06 for sending me a welcome package. I am slowly amassing a collection by buying boxes and 5'ers here and there. Nothing crazy (I dont have boxes of Opus X or MF just laying around haha), but I think I could stand on my own two feet in a trade. lol.
    Bump
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Krieger:
    Bump

Got him if he accepts my trade offer.

• Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    "and my stock is running a little low right now."

I wouldn't have said that....u just made yourself an easy target!!!!!!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    CvilleE:
    jgibv:
    "and my stock is running a little low right now."

Yeah everytime I say that I end up spending too much damn money lol. Good thing got stop planned at store today.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    Krieger:
    Bump

Got him if he accepts my trade offer.

He accepted, DC 0310 2640 0000 5039 2483....

• Options
    CvilleE:
    Assuming that some one could find me, what makes you think that person could get past my defenses? Perhaps similar to the picture below?

But in all seriousness, I don't want Greg to expect too much because I am running a little low right now but I'm planning to do a big order soon and get stocked up & ready for warmer weather. batcave
    Direwolf:
    Yeah everytime I say that I end up spending too much damn money lol. Good thing got stop planned at store today.
    I know.....It seems like whenever I find go to "restock", I end up getting way more cigars than I had in the first place.

• Options
    Krieger, incoming DC 0310 2640 0000 5039 2483...
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Krieger, incoming...
    This ought to be interesting!!!
  • Options

incoming.
  • Options
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    Krieger, incoming...
    This ought to be interesting!!!

This will be interesting, he's from my birth city and he has my last name. I know this is a trade, but there can be only one Young, BWA HA HA HA.....

• Options
    *game face*
  • Options
    03112550000251940947 Haha, oops. missed a 5 in that last one...
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    I would like to get a sponsor, and get in on this trading madness.

I am really loving the community here, and this seems like the best part about it. *straps on helmet, salutes* Oldsoulrevival, Reporting for duty, Sir/Ma'am!!!
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    oldsoulrevival:

I am really loving the community here, and this seems like the best part about it. *straps on helmet, salutes* Oldsoulrevival, Reporting for duty, Sir/Ma'am!!!
    I'm not up past the 500 post mark, but have been n the good traders list for some time now so if the powers that be give it the go ahead, I'll sponsor you.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    oldsoulrevival:

I'm not up past the 500 post mark, but have been n the good traders list for some time now so if the powers that be give it the go ahead, I'll sponsor you.
    Daniel.. I see no problem with a member on good traders list and constant contributor making a trade with a new member. Post count notwithstanding here. All members are free to trade with each other.
  • Options
    Ok, here goes looking to do some trades, 5 for 5, blind... whatever.. Have done about three, with Ken Light, Direwolf, and JJ, plus have sent some others out to other BOTL, I am on the good trading list. Not sure if I need a sponser? If I do would some body like to sponser this NEWB and or trade with me? I believe I can hold my own and you can't be skeered all your life..LOL Sooo who out there would like to play???
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    wwestern:
    MTuccelli:
    Marker:
    Set me up on the sponsor thread. Oh wait. I don't have 500 posts.
    wwestern I know marker doesn't have 500 posts but I have had several trades with him and a split with no issues. Iif you feel his 472 posts are close enough he would make a good sponsor.
    He'll just have to sign up tomorrow when he has 500 lol. Marker will make a fine sponsor but there's no reason to bend the rules. We're obviously not hurting for sponsors
    Pretty sure the 500 post rule is still in effect here. Wes was clear on that.
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Ok, here goes looking to do some trades, 5 for 5, blind... whatever.. Have done about three, with Ken Light, Direwolf, and JJ, plus have sent some others out to other BOTL, I am on the good trading list. Not sure if I need a sponser? If I do would some body like to sponser this NEWB and or trade with me? I believe I can hold my own and you can't be skeered all your life..LOL Sooo who out there would like to play???
    Anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?