Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MrPillow gravely needs your help

Comments

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Made a deal early on but the communications was few and far between. At times took a week or better. I held off on sending the coin until it becomes stable or seeing folks getting their end of the deals. I'm just guessing the man is super busy.
  • GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    jj20030:
    so did anyone that made a deal here receive anything? last post 1-2, last visit 1-15
    Sent cash via PayPal exactly one month ago today. Still nothing. Sent a PM a couple of weeks ago (which I know was read by the page views), and no response. My optimism is fading.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Grazuh:
    jj20030:
    so did anyone that made a deal here receive anything? last post 1-2, last visit 1-15
    Sent cash via PayPal exactly one month ago today. Still nothing. Sent a PM a couple of weeks ago (which I know was read by the page views), and no response. My optimism is fading.
    Really?????
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I don't have paypal so I sent him a check exactly one month ago. I haven't checked with my bank to see if it's cashed or not, he said it wasn't. Send a pm 3 days ago and no response. I'm sure he's busy but a month is a long time.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I also sent a check a month ago and haven't heard anything yet but I'm not too worried as he was really honest when we were talking about the sticks he had for trade. Give it time, he is probably just really busy.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Grazuh:
    jj20030:
    Gotta be careful with those page views, when you make a PM it double counts them so it will say 2 or sometimes 3 but the other person has yet to open it.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Goldy:
    I also sent a check a month ago and haven't heard anything yet but I'm not too worried as he was really honest when we were talking about the sticks he had for trade. Give it time, he is probably just really busy.
    It's really cool that everyone has stayed positive and not formed a lynch mob
  • GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    Goldy:
    Grazuh:
    jj20030:
    Gotta be careful with those page views, when you make a PM it double counts them so it will say 2 or sometimes 3 but the other person has yet to open it.
    Last time I looked the page views were up to 8. I understand people get busy and **** happens, but when someone you've never met sends you money for something a little message to let them know what's going on shouldn't be that hard. It would literally take 30 seconds.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Goldy:
    I got the rope. IDK , I have little tolerance for this kind of flaky-ness.No-one is so busy where they cant send a message out. I'm not saying he's not a nice guy but I am sayin based on this alone I wouldnt do business with the guy.
  • KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    AIM him or Yahoo message him. Anyone get any research done to try to find more info on how to contact him? http://www.cigar.com/cs/members/mrpillow.aspx
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Krieger:
    AIM him or Yahoo message him. Anyone get any research done to try to find more info on how to contact him? http://www.cigar.com/cs/members/mrpillow.aspx
    Maybe he's doing 30 days in county lockup????
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Krieger:
    Maybe he's doing 30 days in county lockup????
    video CLICKHERE
    I remember going to see him with my mom when I was a kid. The Bellamy Brothers opened for him.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Direwolf:
    Goldy:
    I don't think I could be positive
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    o LOL wtf kind of shity mess is this. LOL
    Think he coulda been the one to grab my cali packages?? lol
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Too Bad this happened. This will really hurt the honest guy that could use a little help. Hate to see this. Definitely a black-eye. For those of you who wish, if you PM me a list of the cigars that you thought that you purchased from him, I will fill your order.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Direwolf:
    Think he coulda been the one to grab my cali packages?? lol
    HA!
    greg2648:
    Too Bad this happened. This will really hurt the honest guy that could use a little help. Hate to see this. Definitely a black-eye. For those of you who wish, if you PM me a list of the cigars that you thought that you purchased from him, I will fill your order.
    Doood could you be even more of a solid brother? You rock
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    greg2648:
    I bought a shark from him, ohh wait, wrong thread
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    greg2648:
    wow... awesome gesture...
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I called my bank, the check I sent him cleared on Jan. 11. Oh well, hopefully the money I sent did him some good, that was the whole point of this anyway.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    There's A great number of true gentlemen on this post. It does me good to here something gracious being said about A person when something obviously went very wrong in the transactions. My hat is off to you, each and everyone.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Just browsing the forumn and came across this. Did a quick google of Byron Pillow and Texas and came across this twitter account.

https://twitter.com/#!/MisterPillow

I don't know **** about twitter but looks like he hasn't tweeted or whatever the heck you call it since Jun 1 10. But under his recent images (don't know how recent) I see some smokes that look familiar to some in his original listing. Like I said I don't know too much how twitter works but it looks like someone he tweeted at last has posted recently from Denton, Texas. Can you send or tweet or whatever that person a message asking where the f*ck he's at ?
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    amz1301:
    Just browsing the forumn and came across this. Did a quick google of Byron Pillow and Texas and came across this twitter account.

I don't know **** about twitter but looks like he hasn't tweeted or whatever the heck you call it since Jun 1 10. But under his recent images (don't know how recent) I see some smokes that look familiar to some in his original listing. Like I said I don't know too much how twitter works but it looks like someone he tweeted at last has posted recently from Denton, Texas. Can you send or tweet or whatever that person a message asking where the f*ck he's at ?
    cigars schmagars.. do you see that In-N-Out burger?!?!?
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    Seriously though. I think you guys who paid in advance got ripped off. I just found this on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000492768028&sk=wall

If you look at his wall you can see that he just posted on somebody else's wall on Monday asking if they buy used equipment.

WTF. Sorry guys.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like he has been found kinda due to social networking,lol
    We could all band together and give him one vicious facebook poking
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    jasonusa1:
    amz1301:

cigars schmagars.. do you see that In-N-Out burger?!?!?
    F*ck that burger, shove that damn stuffed tiger up his @ss and use that camera to take pictures of it.

Burger does look good though, lol.
  • Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    As Mr.Pillow's account manager I will say he is a stand up guy and I am sure it will be taken care of. I will send him a text.